Oliver & Paul Collyer - M.B.E.s

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations, very well deserved, I alone must have spent months of my life playing this game - my FM10 save is over 9 days of game time already, and I've been playing since CM2 - so I can only imagine how long the total number of game-hours is across the entire user base!

Well done chaps.

Not bad for what the magazines called a spreadsheet disguised as a game in the old reviews !

Thoroughly deserved though, Football Manager has come from what the games media used to view as an embarrassment played by football nerds to an iconic game and it has been some journey and achievement!

Does Paul get a bigger medal seeing as Ov went on holiday for a big part of it? :)

well its always a congrats , services to uk gaming <<< wow !!!!! i dont know why that should be recognised , in that case all brits who comes back from afghanistan should have a m.b.e when there issued again !!!!!! , gaming breathes lazyness which has a part in unemployment , there are plenty of 15 - 25 yr olds that are sidetracked by gaming , there are also alot who are obviously not

this is more about the state of the country , and gaming plays a part , in a small way

well its always a congrats , services to uk gaming <<< wow !!!!! i dont know why that should be recognised , in that case all brits who comes back from afghanistan should have a m.b.e when there issued again !!!!!! , gaming breathes lazyness which has a part in unemployment , there are plenty of 15 - 25 yr olds that are sidetracked by gaming , there are also alot who are obviously not

this is more about the state of the country , and gaming plays a part , in a small way

You try and make a product like fm in all its complexities, and then im pretty sure you`ll be wanting an m.b.e :D

Archived