Whats the best tactic for the new game

Yep, domination by Mr Hough is the best so far. It's not really perfect in everything (but definitely it's not the tactic itself to blame for most issues), and it might need a bit of customizing especially in set pieces (I know I had more success once I slightly edited those to suit my players, but anyway this is something that should always be done with every tactic), but it's quite effective.

Andersonn I am getting sick of your negativity. What kind of comment is the match engine decides who will win?

Dont play the game if your not happy

I am frustrated too, but have faith in SI mate and stop being a child

you are not my mate you cant,stop quoting all my messages.

Andersonn I am getting sick of your negativity. What kind of comment is the match engine decides who will win?

Dont play the game if your not happy

I am frustrated too, but have faith in SI mate and stop being a child

You are just as bad following him about and responding to everything he posts. If you don't like what he posts ignore them rather than keep commenting, or add him to your ignore list found in your control panel. Either way this childish behaviour by you both has to stop now.

Now back to the OP....

There is no such thing as a best tactic. If you use the tactics creator then the tactics should only need minor tweaks if you set it up for the current players you have.

Also read the forum rules when you get a chance :)

Archived