[FM10] These boots are made for walking

MeLikeFM

AUGUST

Sagamihara Topolino (A) 1-0

Hamamatsu Rafale (A) 3-3

Sapporo Mythos (H) 2-2

Fukuyama UTD (A) 0-2

Fukuoka Blaze (H) 2-4

Month started in delight as we turned over the league leaders but soon turned sour as we lost a two goal lead and had to score an equaliser at the death to salvage anything from our following match then threw away another two goal lead. We were hammered in our penultimate games of the month and suddenly the season is dead. I may aswell holiday the rest of the season as we have nothing at all to play for. I sold Nei as at 29 he wouldnt sign a new contract and I got 700k for him. That Brazilian CB has been awful and alot of our young players are complaining of media pressure.

POS  PLD   WON  DRN  LST  FOR AG  G.D  PTS
9th  38    14   15   9    55  46  +9   57

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. You've been a very busy bee. Didn't know the game showed the time you've been on holiday. Guess it doesn't show for me (or I haven't noticed) as I don't have holiday. Damn club won't let me :(

Not easy to get by on £300/week, so don't have the funds to go off into far lands to get some sun and tasty food.

Wow. You've been a very busy bee. Didn't know the game showed the time you've been on holiday. Guess it doesn't show for me (or I haven't noticed) as I don't have holiday. Damn club won't let me :(

Not easy to get by on £300/week, so don't have the funds to go off into far lands to get some sun and tasty food.

For when im unemployed or seeing out the end of a dead/boring season :thup:

I actually wish I was able to play like that. Would get through seasons a lot faster. I play every match trying to get something out of it, am even checking the reports the scouts bring back all the time, as I'm always looking to improve the squad. There are times when I'm just losing and losing, and then I sometimes just go from match to match without doing anything. But usually it's slow picking. Probably means I get more success than otherwise, at least I hope so, but progress is quite slow.

I actually wish I was able to play like that. Would get through seasons a lot faster. I play every match trying to get something out of it, am even checking the reports the scouts bring back all the time, as I'm always looking to improve the squad. There are times when I'm just losing and losing, and then I sometimes just go from match to match without doing anything. But usually it's slow picking. Probably means I get more success than otherwise, at least I hope so, but progress is quite slow.

Im just not as ehhh in-depth as some people :D

I actually have a massive shortlist now that I have built up. I only holiday the match day or mabye a couple of other days if I want to apply for a job ( your board dont get angry if you do that ;) ).

I like buzzing through the seasons and I get bored easily but this is a long season so a few games off only means that I have managed a normal season :D

Im just not as ehhh in-depth as some people :D

I actually have a massive shortlist now that I have built up. I only holiday the match day or mabye a couple of other days if I want to apply for a job ( your board dont get angry if you do that ;) ).

I like buzzing through the seasons and I get bored easily but this is a long season so a few games off only means that I have managed a normal season :D

Mines SERIOUSLY wrong i only holidayed Time between seasons (when i couldnt or didnt want to sign/sell anyone) or the 3 month winter break in ukraine, and mine claims ive holidayed for 41% of my game which is just flat out wrong :confused:

SEPTEMBER

Abiko Flamingos (A) 1-0

Galeos Kagoshima (H) 1-1

OCTOBER

Kitakyusyu Blanco (A) 0-3

Funabashi Bandits (A) 1-2

Sting Chiba (A) 2-1 EMPEROR'S CUP 3rd ROUND

Kumamoto AC (H) 0-1

FC Gifu (H) 2-0

Hakodate Raiders (A) 2-2

Giravanz (H) 0-1 a.e.t EMPEROR'S CUP 4th ROUND

NOVEMBER

Sting Chiba (H) 2-2

Kyoto Mantis (A) 1-1

Utsunomiya Valentia (H) 1-0

Lynx Matsuyama (H) 2-2

Mitaka Discovery FC (A) 1-2

DECEMBER

Sagamihara Topolino (H) 2-2

Soooo, a pretty lame end to the season, I took it easy and holidayed the matchdays. Exceot for our cup tie with Giravanz of the league above. We held them until extra time and it left me wondering if we should have taken more risks. I am just about finishing December and have already signed numerous players. It will be interesting to see my budgets. I was disgusted to see the shareholders take over a million in dividends, just as we were completeing a big signing too. Now we can look forward to a fresh season.

POS   PLD   WON  DRN  LST  FOR  AG  G.D  PTS
11th  51    17   21   13   71   64  +7   72

It looks bad but we were only 12 points away from promotion. Former club Fukuyama won the league, im claiming that.

17-1-2017, the season starts as I recieve my budgets.

I got a transfer budget of £10m and a wage budget of 90k, only half of which is used. All of this on the expectation of a top half finish.

I dont plan on spending all that money but If a player comes up then I wont say no.

Lets rock.

MARCH

Himeji Blues (A) 0-2

Hamamaysu Rafale (H) 0-1

Galeos Kagoshima (A) 2-2

Sapporo Mythos (H) 3-3

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad: :mad: I just wrote up this whole month and lost it so now I have to relive it.

It doesnt look that bad but it was. With the money I had invested in this squad and with the year that my young squad had to mature I was expecting big things. At 2-1 down to Galeos I took the rest of the day off and said I would give it another shot so I changed formations but when we went 2-0 down early to Sapporo I knew my time was over. You cant resign on a matchday apparently so I took a one day holiday again and resigned the next day. We had two lads sent off in our opener and when I fined both one weeks wages there was a squad uprising. I enjoyed most of my time here so I left with a heavy heart but I knew I had out sayed my welcome and it was time.

POS  PLD   WON  DRN  LST  FOR   AG   G.D  PTS
16th  4     0    2    2    5    8    -3   2

I left on the 23-3-2017

Job number 10 on the way then! You need to find a club to stick at and make your name soon because its getting ridiculous now :D

I would have liked to stay at Higash but it was just my time to leave. I would like to go abroad now ( other than Japan ) but I have an offer from a conference team so I might accept that :thup:

You're racking up the air miles MeLikeFM with the number of clubs you managed..hope you can settle in with a club sometime... :D
That's where the manager wages are going Rancer
More clubs than a tribe of cavemen
13 clubs in 6 and a half years

. I don't think i've ever seen so many clubs in such a short time span!

Thanks for the comments, even if they are abusing my lack of managerial talent.

I play in a similar fashion. Strange eh. :)

The Outcasts :D

Gotta say though, it's been very interesting to go even lower. And I think level 8 offers a nice compromise between speed and challenge. And having seen how the ME deals with football at that level, I have my doubts whether it looks much like football further down.

• 4 weeks later...

I joined Park United in South Africa, I was so excited by getting a job in SA that I accepting without looking at anything. Two days later I was sacked as the game reseted and the club was officially relagated from the lowest division in SA :mad:

13-7-2017 to 15-7-2017

Hired as manager of Forest Green in the BSP on the 15-10-2017. Bah.

OCTOBER

Chester (H) 1-1

Northwich (A) 0-3

Banbury (H) 5-0

NOVEMBER

Colchester (A) 2-3

Alfreton (H) 2-2

Woking (A) 0-0 FA CUP 1st RND

Barnet (H) 1-0

Woking (H) p1-1 FA CUP 1st RND REP

Wycombe (A) 1-2

Eastleigh (H) 2-1

DECEMBER

Stockport (A) 0-4 FA CUP 2nd RND

Eastbourne Boro (A) 0-2

Tamworth (A) 2-1

Barrow (A) 0-1

Wrexham (H) 1-1

Newport Co (H) 0-2

JANUARY

Stalybridge (A) 0-1

Histon (A) 1-1

Ebbsfleet (H) 0-0

Macclesfield (A) 0-1

Grays (H) 3-2

FEBRUARY

Morecambe (H) 1-2

Gateshead (A) 0-4

Crawley (A) 1-4

Dag & Red (H) 2-1

MARCH

Barrow (H) 0-0

Hayes & Yeading (A) 1-3

Chester (A) 0-0

Colchester (H) 0-2

Yeovil (H) 0-3

APRIL

Alfreton (A) 0-2

Northwich (H) 5-0

Barnet (A) 0-0

Wycombe (H) 1-2

Eastleigh (A) 2-2

Eastbourne Boro (H) 2-4

Went down in 21st. ON GD. I dont remember an awful lot of this season but I didnt really want to be there. I hate the Conference. Sacked on the 25-6-2018.

Hired as Macclesfield boss 21-10-2018. ****ing hate this league.

OCTOBER

Ashton Utd (H) 1-0 FA CUP 4th RND QUAL.

NOVEMBER

Hampton & Richmond (A) 2-3

Grays (H) 1-1

Eastleigh (H) 0-0 FA CUP 1st RND

Colchester (A) 0-3

Eastleigh (H) 0-0 FA CUP 1st RND REP

Morecambe (H) 1-0

Hayes & Yeading (A) 1-0

DECEMBER

Ebbsfleet (H) 1-0

Crawley (A) 2-0

Northwich (A) 0-0 FA TROPHY 1st RND

Northwich (H) 0-1 FA TROPHY 1st RND REP

Gateshead (H) 0-1

Newport Co (H) 1-1

JANUARY

Wycombe (A) 1-0

Yeovil (H) 1-1

Dag & Red (A) 0-1

Chester (H) 1-1

Salisbury (A) 1-3

FEBRUARY

Burton (A) 0-2

Southport (H) 1-1

Barnet (H) 2-0

St. Albans (A) 1-2

MARCH

Torquay (A) 0-0

Barrow (H) 2-0

Eastleigh (A) 1-1

Northwich (A) 0-1

Hampton & Richmond (H) 2-0

Eastbourne Boro (H) 2-2

APRIL

Grays (A) 1-1

Colchester (H) 0-3

Morecambe (A) 1-2

Hayes & Yeading (H) 6-0

Gateshead (A) 0-2

Came 19th, survived. Sacked on the 2-6-2019 with less than a month left on my contract for aplying for jobs. Not bothered. I wanna go home :(

Had to do the usual clear-out of excess foreigners and desperate searching for the few talented Japanese.

JUNE

Sapporo Mythos (H) 0-1

Kumamoto AC (A) 1-1

FC Gifu (A) 2-2

JULY

Kawaguchi Riccio (H) 0-0

Ome Asteroids (A) 3-2

Fukuoka Blaze (H) 2-1

Sendai Lumiere FC (H) 3-2

AUGUST

Nagoya Stolz (A) 1-2

Abiko Flamingos (A) 0-0

Kyoto Mantis (A) 1-1

Sagawa Shiga (H) 1-1

Utsunomiya Valentia (A) 0-0

SEPTEMBER

Hamamatsu Rafale (H) 0-0

Fukuyama UTD (A) 1-1

Mitaka Discovery FC (H) 3-2

OCTOBER

Sagamihara Topolino (A) 0-1

Ballena Shizuoka (H) 0-0

Kumamoto AC (H) 1-2e EMPEROR'S CUP 3rd Rnd

Sapporo Mythos (A) 0-0

Kumamoto AC (H) 0-2

FC Gifu (H) 1-1

NOVEMBER

Kawaguchi Riccio (A) 0-0

Ome Asteroids (H) 1-1

Fukuoka Blaze (A) 1-2

Nagoya Stolz (H) 1-2

DECEMBER

Sendai Lumiere FC (A) 0-1

Abiko Flamingos (H) 3-0

Had fun this year and I cant wait to kick on next season and I hope to get a mid-table position. We finished 12th, respectable.

Started the season looking for mid-table.

MARCH

Ome Asteroids (A) 1-1

Sagawa Shiga (A) 1-1

Ballena Shizuoka (H) 2-2

Hamamatsu Rafale (H) 2-0

FC Gifu (A) 1-1

Kyoto Mantis (H) 2-1

A good start to the season but if you look at last season and see all the draws then you realise I am slightly worried by that curse again this year.

APRIL

Fukuyama UTD (H) 0-1

Giravanz (H) 3-1

Mitaka Discovery FC (A) 1-1

Utsunomiya Valentia (A) 1-0

Lynx Matsuyama (H) 3-1

Kawaguchi Riccio (A) 1-0

Kobe Leone (H) 2-0

Sendai Lumiere FC (A) 3-1

Disapointed by the defeat to a former club and I was after double revenge after they stole a player from me ( that may have been later in the season though, I forget ) but other than that it was a fabulous month.

MAY

Abiko Flamingos (A) 0-1

Sapporo Mythos (H) 1-0

Fukuoka Blaze (H) 1-1

Sagawa Shiga (H) 1-1

Ballena Shizuoka (A) 1-0

Ome Asteroids (H) 2-1

Hamamatsu Rafale (A) 0-3

A bad beginning and end to this month but solid in the middle

JUNE

FC Gifu (H) 1-0

Mitaka Discovery FC (H) 1-1

Kyoto Mantis (A) 2-0

Fukuyama UTD (A) 0-1

Giravanz (A) 1-1

Utsunomiya Valentia (H) 3-1

Lynx Matsuyama (A) 1-1

Cant quite get rid of the draws from our game but another defeat to Fuku ****ed me off.

JULY

Kawaguchi Riccio (H) 2-1

Kobe Leone (A) 3-0

Sendai Lumiere FC (H) 1-0

Fukuoka Blaze (A) 1-0

Fabulous month and promotion could be on, but whisper it quietly.

AUGUST

Sapporo Mythos (A) 0-2

Abiko Flamingos (H) 4-1

Sagawa Shiga (A) 2-3

Ballena Shizuoka (H) 2-2

Ome Asteroids (A) 1-0

Hamamatsu Rafale (H) 1-0

Disgusted by the results against Sagawa and Ballena as we lost 2 goals leads. Grr.

SEPTEMBER

FC Gifu (A) 0-2

Kyoto Mantis (H) 2-2

Bah.

OCTOBER

Giravanz (H) 1-0

Fukuyama UTD (H) 1-1

Galeos Kagoshima (H) 2-1 EMPEROR'S CUP 3rd Rnd

And you join me, finally. 9 games left. 11 points clear in 3rd, the final promotion spot. Keep it quiet but I may be having some success here. My Italian striker has 24 goals, he is having a brilliant season.

OCTOBER

Mitaka Discovery FC (A) 3-0

Utsunomiya Valentia (A) 1-1

Lynx Matsuyama (H) 1-1

You know that thing dogs do when they scrape their arse along the floor ? thats what we are like at trying to clinch promotion.

NOVEMBER

Kitakyusyu Blanco (A) 1-2 EMPEROR'S CUP 4th Rnd

Kawaguchi Riccio (A) 1-0

Kobe Leone (H) 2-0

Sendai Lumiere FC 1-1

Fukuoka Blaze (H) 3-0

Abiko Flamingos (A) 1-0

Dont care about the cup. PROMOTION was secured with the Kobe win and I holidayed the rest, leave on 97 points about to face the champions for 100

DECEMBER

Sapporo Mythos (H) 0-1

32000 people watched as we finished on 97 points.

Nihon-League2.png

What a season and probably my best since my first ever. Dominici was outstanding with 26 in 46. I have 2 foreigners who arent key players so a scout has been dispatched to Brazil. I only sign one year deals now which meant a £900 wage increase. Come on survival.

My measly Transfer Budget of under 2 million and loss on a Bosman of last seasons POTY and star defender has already go me feeling down for this new season. I had plans that revolved around a 5 or 6 million TB and I dont think we can survive now :(

MARCH

Kawasaki Plaisir (H) 1-2

Saitama UTD (H) 0-1

Tokyo Metro Feliz (A) 0-1

Osaka AC (A) 0-1

Not a good start as we sit second last. I brought in some good players by spreading payments over 48 months. Sickened by the Osaka result as it was offside imo. We are not playing badly though and are losing games in the second-half. Fans are trying to get me to change tactics from my 4-1-3-2 with a LM and two CMs so I might give in and push a CM back to DM.

BOLIVIA

Forgot to mention this but got hired as Bolivia manager on the 5-4-2020 where we currently locked in the South American World Cup Qualifers, we are a bit ***** so im not really bothered. BTW, Uraguay are deadly and in the top 3 ( sometimes first ) in the world.

6-6-20 Colombia (H) 0-0

28-6-20 Ecuador (A) 0-2

5-9-20 Uruguay (H) 1-2

9-9-20 Argentina (A) 1-3

10-10-20 Paraguay (A) 1-2

14-10-20Venezuela (H) 0-2

18-11-20 Nicaragua (A) 2-0 FRIENDLY

10-2-21 Peru (H) 1-0

24-3-21 Brazil (H) 0-4

Funky date for the Paraguay game but ye, we are last. Will update this again when the qualifers are over.

APRIL

Nagoya Stolz (A) 4-0

Niigata Unicorn (H) 2-1

Okayama FC (A) 0-1

Sagamihara Topolino (A) 0-4

Kumamoto AC (H) 0-0

Great start to the month as we pick up our first points, a late late goal sunk us in Okayama and we sapitulated to Saga. 15/18 after 9 games.

MAY

Giurare Yokohama (H) 2-2

Hachioji Tigre (A) 0-0

Hamamatsu Rafale (H) 1-0

Sapporo Mythos (A) 1-1

Sting Chiba (H) 0-0

Good month for here, going unbeaten is no easy feat so I am happy. I am looking for 1 point per game as I think we can survive on that so we are looking good.

JUNE

Higashiosaka Rosa (H) 2-0

Kitakyusyu Blanco (A) 1-0

:cool: Nice quick month and 2 wins from 2 shoots us up into mid-table. The win against Higash was very pleasing and we are looking good. 20 points from 16 games.

JULY

Himeji Blues (A) 2-0

Saitama UTD (A) 2-2

Tokyo Metro Feliz (H) 1-1

Kawasaki Plaisir (A) 1-1

Good start to the month with a convincing win then an amazing comeback to Saitama. Disapointingly we led in both our final games. 26 points from 20 games and we sit 9th in the table.

Unfortunatly I am back in school after mid-term break tomorow so my updates will slowdown.

Dont worry Nobby, I sneaked in a month in between my French homework

AUGUST

Osaka AC (H) 1-0

Nagoya Stolz (H) 1-0

Niigata Unicorn (A) 0-2

Okayama FC (H) 1-0

The month started in spectacular fashion as we turned over the champions. A late strike by my Italian midfield meastro gave us the win we deserved as we were brilliant. He did it again in the next match but sadly agreed a free transfer to Torino after, as it stands I will only have 2 foreigners next year. We were undone by Niigata who took the chances and won easily even though we dominated shots and possesion. Our first loss in 15. Luckily though we bounced back in front of 30000 people and beat Okayama with another late goal, again deserved. We lie 7th after 24 games with 35 points. Safe ?

4 games left with Bolivia and I will most likely resign after the Qualifiers.

SEPTEMBER

Sagamihara Topolino (H) 2-0

Kumamoto AC (A) 1-2

Giurare Yokohama (A) 3-1

Short September for us here but a good one. The win away to Yokohama was brilliant as they are massive club here and have been runners-up 3 years in a row and are still in the Champions League.

OCTOBER

Hachioji Tigre (H) 0-1

Hamamatsu Rafale (A) 0-1

Sapporo Mythos (H) 0-0

Sting Chiba (A) 0-0

Himeji Blues (H) 4-2

Vortis 2nd (H) 5-0 EMPEROR'S CUP 4th Rnd

Big month where our season ended. I holidayed from somewhere in this month but I forget where. Our dream of 4th place ( we were one place and 3 places away at one stage ) was dashed by end of season tiredness and disharmony in the squad as players want out. Of course a Cup win would be amazing it will be tough.

NOVEMBER

Higashiosaka Rosa (A) 0-1

Fukuoka Blaze (A) 2-1 EMPEROR'S CUP 5th Rnd

Kitakyusyu Blanco (H) 2-1

We finish 7th and end a brilliant first season up. The cup dream stays alive and we are in the Quarter finals now. I dont know if I can take this team further, I am losing two starting players for free's, leaking money every month, and upstart players causing disharmony. The only way from here, unfortunately may be down.

Archived