Do You Want To Feel Like Pep?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

thought i would bump this tactic because it is, for me, one of the best footballing ones around. The defense is very solid and you pass it around on the ground which produces some entertaining stuff. All my playing with this has been on 10.3

the link should still be working as well

• 3 weeks later...
I'm working on the defence (slowly, I've managed about 4 game months in 5 days :D ) but it is looking better now. I'm almost ready to release a first version as I've been evolving the tactic as I go along with Tottenham as they have a similar players (albeit Lennon being played as an out and out winger). I did however buy Diarra from Madrid so I could play Huddlestone in midfield in the "Xavi Role" as a deep playmaker. After almost half a season I'm unbeaten at the top of the league without loosing a single game (even won 2-1 at OT) and in the semi's of the league cup.

Give me a couple more days and it'll be good :thup:

Hi Justified, any luck with the defence for the 10.3 version of this tactic?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Bit of a long shot, but I've gone back to playing FM10 (I'm a Villa fan and love their original squad on this version).

Was wondering if anyone still had this tactic and, if so, could you reupload somewhere? The latest version Justified made (think it was V3.2) would be ideal, but any version would be fine.

Used to love this tactic back in the day so would be great if someone still had it?

Archived