Sports Interactive Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cleon

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas all, hope you and the families all have a good one.

From the Moderating Team:thup:

Merry CHRISTMAS Every One & A Happy NEW Year.

Want some cheese for that whine? Serious you're free to moan but keep it all in 1 thread not in numerous as you are becoming tiresome now.

Can't believe he isn't banned yet. He contributes nothing but slanderous comments in all threads. Wish there was an ignore button on these forums.

funny that, tiresome is exactly how i'd describe the match engine in 10.2, and as a paying customer i feel i have every right to keep mentioning it. there are no rules against "becoming tiresome", i've just checked them

Can't believe he isn't banned yet. He contributes nothing but slanderous comments in all threads. Wish there was an ignore button on these forums.

It's in the 'User Cp' tab on your profile, you can add members to ignore on that.

Whats everyone upto for Xmas?

It's in the 'User Cp' tab on your profile, you can add members to ignore on that.

Whats everyone upto for Xmas?

Best.Christmas.Present.Ever!

Merry Christmas.

Im getting wankered on Christmas, Boxing day, New Years Eve and recovering in between theses days with FM probably.

Best Christmas ever, get your christmas to play like Barcelona all the time. Barry have a few drinks over Christmas for christs sake, might help you to relax a little bit ;)

merry christmas everyone everyone and i don't think the match engine is too bad really just gotta 'work' round it, sorry for going off-topic

merry christmas everyone everyone and i don't think the match engine is too bad really just gotta 'work' round it, sorry for going off-topic

tbf the whole topic is off topic, I think Cleon should be banned :p Merry X-Mas Everyone and let's hope for happy gaming for the rest of the year :)

tbf the whole topic is off topic, I think Cleon should be banned :p Merry X-Mas Everyone and let's hope for happy gaming for the rest of the year :)

You spending it at home this year? Wasn't you away last Xmas? Or maybe it was the year before....time goes too quick these days :(

You spending it at home this year? Wasn't you away last Xmas? Or maybe it was the year before....time goes too quick these days :(

Tbh cleon I've gone off Christmas this year, don't have anything really to celebrate so to speak. But I am spending it at my fathers in Cambridgeshire this year but'll be back in London on boxing day. Anyways have a good'n!

Tbh cleon I've gone off Christmas this year, don't have anything really to celebrate so to speak. But I am spending it at my fathers in Cambridgeshire this year but'll be back in London on boxing day. Anyways have a good'n!

Same here on the celebration front. Been a horrible year on a personal level :(

Have a good'un fella :)

1 day wishing everyone merry xmas won't hurt :)

Sheffield United season ticket if you want it?

Merry Christmas To All.

And Cleon if you loved me you'd release tactics again :p But seriously anyways Merry Xmas To All.