Merry Christmas

Can't believe he isn't banned yet. He contributes nothing but slanderous comments in all threads. Wish there was an ignore button on these forums.

It's in the 'User Cp' tab on your profile, you can add members to ignore on that.

Whats everyone upto for Xmas?

merry christmas everyone everyone and i don't think the match engine is too bad really just gotta 'work' round it, sorry for going off-topic

tbf the whole topic is off topic, I think Cleon should be banned :p Merry X-Mas Everyone and let's hope for happy gaming for the rest of the year :)

tbf the whole topic is off topic, I think Cleon should be banned :p Merry X-Mas Everyone and let's hope for happy gaming for the rest of the year :)

You spending it at home this year? Wasn't you away last Xmas? Or maybe it was the year before....time goes too quick these days :(

You spending it at home this year? Wasn't you away last Xmas? Or maybe it was the year before....time goes too quick these days :(

Tbh cleon I've gone off Christmas this year, don't have anything really to celebrate so to speak. But I am spending it at my fathers in Cambridgeshire this year but'll be back in London on boxing day. Anyways have a good'n!

Tbh cleon I've gone off Christmas this year, don't have anything really to celebrate so to speak. But I am spending it at my fathers in Cambridgeshire this year but'll be back in London on boxing day. Anyways have a good'n!

Same here on the celebration front. Been a horrible year on a personal level :(

Have a good'un fella :)

Archived