Should-Have-Been United

Should-Have-Been United is a team I created (along with the help of some forum members), the team replaces Hull City in the Premiership. The team consists of players that were hyped up to be very good in the future but never reached their potential. All of the players have high PA's but their CA's have stayed the same (except for a few players who have had their CA changed). All players have also been given 20 in adaptability, sportsmanship, temperment, determination and professionalism so that the players will hopefully reach their potential. The media predict the team to finish 11th in the first season. The stadium capacity and the clubs finances have also been increased.

The leagues that are loaded are English Coca Cola League 2 and above, Italy Serie B and above, Spain Liga Adelante and above.

Aim

The aim is to try and make these players into the players that they were hyped up to be and see if you can win the league and other major competitions using only them.

Rules

Only one real rule and that is that you should not but or sell and players, bringing in staff is fine but all the orginal players should be kept and no new players should be brought in. All players are on contracts until the end of 2014/15 season and all of the players loyalties are set to 20 which means they are unlikely to leave.

The Squad (PA's)

Goalkeepers: Wright (-9), Foster (175), Schmeichel (-10)

Defenders: Srhoj (-9), Hanstveit (-9), Boumsong (175), Roque Junior (180), Boulahrouz (180), Vanden Borre (175), Richards (185), Ferdinand (-9), Taylor (-9), Bale (-9)

Midfielders: Greening (-9), Djemba Djemba (-9), Kleberson (-10), Svard (-9), Vernazza (-9), Veron (190)

Attacking Midfielders: Adu (180), Lulinha (180), Celsinho (-10), Opabunmi (-9), Pennant (175), Le Tallec (-9), Wright Phillips (-9), Denilson (190), Chadwick (-9), D'Alessandro (185), Jose Antonio Reyes (180)

Strikers: Samba (-10), Jeffers (180), Ameobi (-9), Aliadiere (-10), Maccarone (-9), Portiollo (-9), Adriano (190), Kerlon (-10), Rafael Sobis (-10), Nii Lamptey (-10)

Dowload the game here - http://www.filefront.com/15197521/Should-Have-Been%20United.fm

Simply retire me as manager and add yourself in as manager.

Good luck if you decide to give this a go :thup:. I will update this thread quite often to let you all know how I am getting on with the game.

• 3 weeks later...

Great team selection, but two things wrong, in my totally subjective opinion.

Bale isn't really old enough to be judged, hes only 21/22, so he still has plenty of time to fill his potential :) Same applies for Adu, who is only 20 :p

Just a small point.

Great team selection, but two things wrong, in my totally subjective opinion.

Bale isn't really old enough to be judged, hes only 21/22, so he still has plenty of time to fill his potential :) Same applies for Adu, who is only 20 :p

Just a small point.

Any chance you could upload the original file to a different website?

Archived