FM08 Official Facegen Thread

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LorneC:

Can I please just ask which link on imageshack you are using to link them?

I can do it on other forums but I always mess up on here. Thanks! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the bottom one

"Direct link to image"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gavt1976:

how does the facegen work and is it in the game because i can not find it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go to Your Team > Confidence and click on your Fan Spokesman's name. He should have a FaceGen image...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gavt1976:

how does the facegen work and is it in the game because i can not find it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Youth players are generated a face by facegen, you'll find them in lower league youth teams.. and a few in your own team at the end of the season.

There's also quite a few generated staff with facegen pictures.

ah right, is it easy to used because i want to put my family on the game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so how do you change the picture on your spokeperson

ah right, i thought you can control facegen so that you can change picture how you want it and then put it back on into the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In theory that ought to be possible, given that each facegen picture is just a small string of numbers that the game has to save somewhere. Some enterprising soul could potentially write an application that extracts this from the save-game and lets you change it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WH:

My supporter Spokesperson "Peter Atkin" looks like the head of my fans hooligan element. lol

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/3892/peteratkinwt1.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so THAT'S why Thomas Gravesen has been out injured for so long!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WH:

My supporter Spokesperson "Peter Atkin" looks like the head of my fans hooligan element. lol

When people write "lol" for laugh out loud, I bet they havent.

After reading the comment and viewing the picture, I cracked up.

Awesome!

Straight outta Football Factory!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wayne814:

I remember in last years game where the managers son came through the ranks and joined the youth team.

If that is still in this years game will be interesting to see what their facegen looks like. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha. icon_wink.gif

"Supporter Spokesperson" just being a nicey-nicey cover name for what he really gets up to on those Away Day Saturdays. icon_wink.gif

Wonder if there's a baseball bat hidden out of view...?

I put out an ad for scouts:

I could scarcely believe my eyes when these two walked through the door:

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f224/Tifferx/twins.gif

The seemingly genetic attraction to the same dubious hair stylist seemed to confirm my initial feeling - they're even both 35 years old:

but mum must have spent seven months in labour which sort of dispels my theory.

And what's with those eyebrows?

This chap also applied:

but I don't feel comfortable sending him to scout youth matches.

It's not surprising all the respondents are unemployed - didn't their careers teacher tell them me to take a comb to interviews?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Half-time Orange:

I put out an ad for scouts:

I could scarcely believe my eyes when these two walked through the door:

Long Lost Twins?

The seemingly genetic attraction to the same dubious hair stylist seemed to confirm my initial feeling - they're even both 35 years old:

but mum must have spent seven months in labour which sort of dispels my theory.

And what's with those eyebrows?

This chap also applied:

but I don't feel comfortable sending him to scout youth matches.

It's not surprising all the respondents are unemployed - didn't their careers teacher tell them me to take a comb to interviews? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fixed icon_redface.gif

Regens

Here are my first batch of regens at Arsenal..

Rob bears a freakish resemblence to Gareth Bale and John.D lookis like Hargreaves.

Gareth Has Steven Gerrards forehead and haircut so he's bound to be good!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obins265:

Regens

Here are my first batch of regens at Arsenal..

Rob bears a freakish resemblence to Gareth Bale and John.D lookis like Hargreaves.

Gareth Has Steven Gerrards forehead and haircut so he's bound to be good! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agh! Top-Right! It's another one of Half-time Orange's twins!

Archived