Sports Interactive Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

matt1697

[Released] Neue.2

Screenies looks nice, but I guess that you haven't tested it with changing backgrounds, that for most part are a lot brighter than yours...

Cheers, gonna give this a look now.

EDIT: Looks good, but the main text would look beter if it were centralised and a bit bigger in my opinion. Great skin though, thanks.

Well there wasnt anything to shout home about with last years one but I kept going back to it something draws you to it, its clean crisp and not so in your face!, and this new one looks so much better (Hope we can choose to have full team name text rather than just logos in match) cant wait to fire it up in the morning and have a go!!

That's great, but can you upload to another host like rapidshare or mediafire please??

Added.

Well there wasnt anything to shout home about with last years one but I kept going back to it something draws you to it, its clean crisp and not so in your face!, and this new one looks so much better (Hope we can choose to have full team name text rather than just logos in match) cant wait to fire it up in the morning and have a go!!

Only on the FULL titlebar version. The team name can't be set to a specific colour so has to use the teams second colour, this clashed with the background with some teams.

Great skin, but can you tweak the colours for the motivation pane in the match? The dark blue is very hard to read against the dark backgrounds.

Love Neue 2, still I prefer the 09 version because of the tree. I edited the 09 skin to 10 skin, with various problems needing some changes but the main look is there:

51740561.png

Its the panels that dont work with 10, sadly. probably a way round that: just wondered if you would be doing a neue2 with the tree or not?

Might use Neue 2 because it is still sensational tbf.

Great skin, put my preferred default screen in,added the backgrounds and it is spot on.

Just one thing,when i look at the league 2 table (for example) I have to scroll down to see the bottom 4, is there a way to fit it all on 1 screen?

Regards

Great skin. Thanks. Is there any chance I can change the colours for the players attributes? With my backgrounds I can't really see the numbers.

Anyone know how to make this a little more transparent so the background will look a bit brighter. Thanks

I am in absolute love with this skin :thup: Great job to the creator!

I of course have my own tastes to everyone else, so I did a bit of editing to my liking and it has made my experience with this skin even better :thup: Here is what it looks like now, and thanks again!

giggsy.png

Yes, Tyoldinho did so, I took up his brilliant choice of colours as well. Thanks. The original colours were a pain to the eyes.

Now, anybody know how to change the colours in the motivation widget in 3D match screen?

Yeas I changed the attribute colours as said, as I adore the ones I have picked, and have done since FM08 :D Old habits hey?

And I also changed the player picture so that I got rid of that horrible graphic of stats :thdn:

Also, changed the background to a plain dark blue one, which I think makes everything look easy on the eyes, I took that from the Vitreous2 skin.

But as I said, its just my personal preferences on how I like to play, I just absolutely LOVE the layout and look of this skin!

Best skin out, great work Matt (Y)

Tyoldinho: You should upload that. Really like those attribute colours.

If it is fine with the skin creator I will? Am I allowed to do it without his permission?

Dont want to upset anyone or cause any hassle :)

I am in absolute love with this skin :thup: Great job to the creator!

I of course have my own tastes to everyone else, so I did a bit of editing to my liking and it has made my experience with this skin even better :thup: Here is what it looks like now, and thanks again!

Hi, could you be able to send me that Premier League background logo that you have?

I downloaded a large Logo megapack and when it finally finished dowlonading this is the background Premier Logo that came with the megapack i dowloaded.

50961941.jpg

Which looks like this in the game:

28502202.png

As you can see it does not look right in the game. So would you be able to send me your background image or upload it to file front and send me the link? If you don't mind? Cheers.

@Barkermush - what skin are you using and where can I find it? Thanks in advance!

Hi, it's just the BaseDark2010 skin, which i have chopped and changed to my own preference by taking things that i liked from other skins & i have changed the background image & the footer bar colour to be the same colour as the teams header and i've changed the attribute colours. :thup:

If you want, i'll send you a PM with a link to the skin.

Don't want to upload it here, as its not technically my own work, just a modified skin.

Since I've also experienced trouble with the motivation panel colours I dug a bit in the files and managed to get something more readable.

capture1c.png

To do it, open "neue2 settings.xml" in the neue2/settings folder, and paste the following somewhere in the middle :

<colour name="poor feedback" red="230" green="130" blue="20"/>

<colour name="ok feedback" red="40" green="40" blue="150"/>

<colour name="good feedback" red="30" green="120" blue="90"/>

You can adapt the colours to your liking, but keep in mind that they won't be showing up exactly the same because there's some transparency on the widget I think, I took me some tinkering to get those right.

For all the people that PM'd me about the skin, I uploaded my slightly modified to FileFront for everyone to use you can find it here;

Neue2 Skin

I thank all the hard work from matt1697, which has really made a brilliant skin.

And also the background from the skin came from Mark387, so thanks for that also :thup:

How do I do to be displayed users waiting indication in network game in this skin?

For all the people that PM'd me about the skin, I uploaded my slightly modified to FileFront for everyone to use you can find it here;

Neue2 Skin

I thank all the hard work from matt1697, which has really made a brilliant skin.

And also the background from the skin came from Mark387, so thanks for that also :thup:

Tyoldinho, I'm wanting to download your modified version of this skin, but I can't get it from filefront due to a database error.

Is there any chance you could upload it to another site?

Thanks, and also thanks to matt1697 for creating this skin in the first place ;)

EDIT: Don't worry actually, it's working again now.

Thanks again :thup:

^^ Yeah, I would like to know how to do that as well.

Aside from that, though, this skin is amazing :thup:

Tyoldinho, I'm wanting to download your modified version of this skin, but I can't get it from filefront due to a database error.

Is there any chance you could upload it to another site?

Thanks, and also thanks to matt1697 for creating this skin in the first place ;)

EDIT: Don't worry actually, it's working again now.

Thanks again :thup:

I will get round to it tomorrow :)

Didn't realise it didn't work! PM to remind me tomorrow afternoon. :D

EDIT: When I click the link it works? Have you tried recently?

I'm not really that much into all this skinning-stuff.. I've done a few XML's, but nothing in the likes of a skin..

However, i DO love this skin..

My only question is - is it possible (and if so, how?) to change the spacing between each attribute while watching a players screen? Cause with my resolution (1680x1050) there's a LOT of space between the attributes and the statistics of that player, all while the attributes seems to be a bit cramped..?

8Ow72416.jpg

Loving this skin ! Only changed some backgrounds and some minor colors. Just noticed the tutorial windows are all white, not readable, but nothing I care about :p

how can i change this column of avg rat figures to the same orange as on the attributes?

textcolchange.jpg w640.png

I would like to know this too!!

I agree with kurach, this is the best skin for Football Manager 2010.

However, I'd like someone to help me in one thing:

On the fixtures screen, if you choose the option "Important dates" you'll see the matches you're going to play and the dates that cup games are scheduled (if you are still in that competition). The colour for the font who describes that competition (i.e.: FA Cup Third Round) is black (or dark colour). You need to use magnifying glasses to read it.

Anyone knows where/how to change those colours in the skin folder?

If so, could you assign a different colour related to different competitions (i.e.: orange for Carling Cup and green for FA Cup)?

Thanks in advance

How do I change the colour of the attributes and the look of the arrow on attribute changes?

Ruins the skin for me because everything else is superb

hi matt.

big fan of your work, i especially like what you've done to the icons. they are really cool. I'm currently messing around with widescreen version of nick73's dominion skin. i would very much like to 'steal' your icons and add them to the skin. i will ofcourse credit your work... is that okay?

if you rather not, i completely understand.

Dunno if I missing something here, but did the calendar thingie (fixtures list) at the top of the screen (in the default skin) go somewhere? Was it removed from the skin? Or do I need to enable something?

Tyoldinho: I hate to nit pick because I love your edit to the original skin. My only problems with it are: 1) The training sliders are a bit hard to see. and 2) There's no graphical attribute display next to the player pics.

I can deal with the training sliders but is there any way for me to enable the graphical attribute display?

Great Skin tho, my favorite so far.

Can anyone help me out with possibly enabling the graphical attributes next to the player's picture?

how can i change this column of avg rat figures to the same orange as on the attributes?

textcolchange.jpg w640.png

still no joy on this one anyone? I have PM'd the creator with no joy :(

Neue2 Skin

This didn't work for me? :S