At times, the game goes so slow... why?

I'm talking about the User Interface. 95% of the time, its fine, but every now and then, its just "lags" - and quite a bit. I'll click on something, and it'll take 5-8 seconds before it even registers that I've hovered over the thing I want to click on, let alone "click" the subject.

Any idea why this might be?

• Administrators

Yeah it's an issue we've had great difficulty tracking down, it never seems to reproduce for any particular reason - it's something we're looking into - are you running any custom graphics and what skin are you running? Let me know, cheers.

Default skin, no custom graphics. I've edited some of the columns, but thats not exactly "custom". I mainly have it on my squad selection screen, but just recently had it at the beginning of a game, making the text move exceptionally slow, and then at half time in that same game, making it take an age just to confirm the HT Team Talk.

• Administrators

We've noticed it occurring more noticeably just after loading a save back up, but as said it very much appears to be random. If you notice any consistency in this and any way to get it to reproduce constantly, please let us know, thanks.

We've noticed it occurring more noticeably just after loading a save back up, but as said it very much appears to be random. If you notice any consistency in this and any way to get it to reproduce constantly, please let us know, thanks.

Help,

I installed new patch, and ME went black...

so uninstalled game, fresh install, new patch...now i cnat pass the start menu of the game..that is also black..., and i get only a bit of the menu, not all options...i cnat even go to the preferences menu to the display settings part...what should i do?!?!?!

i got my geforce 850 gt drivers updated, and flash updated...

Archived