Patch 10.2 released.

I know that this is so stupid...but I can't install the patch. Will some kind soul take pity on an old senile pensioner and tell me how to do it, please. I've not had this problem before, honestly! Kind regards.

Belay the last request. After some groping in the dark, so to speak, I've managed to sort it.

Yeah true that. Player animations are crispier too (if you can say it that way ha).

Now I am waiting for Shootie 352 ^_^ on FM10 :D.

Nice to see my tactics have fans :D, I thought I had none :( yes now the patch is out I feel my 3-5-2 will work greatly, I might release a new version of this soon. Watch out for it :thup:

I have found and issue which I have posted in the tech forum on.

During a game, if you goto the tactics screen and click on a player (on the left) the game freezes for 2/3 seconds and then starts up again.

LAM

I only bought the game yesterday and installed 10.01, I spent about 5 hours in pre-season, buying players etc. If I install 10.02 and use the game I set up yesterday, will any of the affects take place or am I better to just start a new save?

I think this question has been asked above, but not really answered.

Cheers

I only bought the game yesterday and installed 10.01, I spent about 5 hours in pre-season, buying players etc. If I install 10.02 and use the game I set up yesterday, will any of the affects take place or am I better to just start a new save?

I think this question has been asked above, but not really answered.

Cheers

most of the changes take effect with a saved game from 10.1 but not all of them so they suggest starting a new game. at least you had only spent 5 hrs on yours whereas i am 5 seasons through mine but had no hesitation in starting again.

most of the changes take effect with a saved game from 10.1 but not all of them so they suggest starting a new game. at least you had only spent 5 hrs on yours whereas i am 5 seasons through mine but had no hesitation in starting again.

Lol - Good luck replaying your 5 seasons then mate

Thanks for info

Hi can anyone help...I can't seem to import tactics into my game? I've gone to 'import' but says it cant for any tactic im trying to import? Any help?

I've tried to find the program folder to place the tactics in the tactics folder but cant seem to find it...dont know if that has anything to do with the fact I'm running Steam?

Hi can anyone help...I can't seem to import tactics into my game? I've gone to 'import' but says it cant for any tactic im trying to import? Any help?

I've tried to find the program folder to place the tactics in the tactics folder but cant seem to find it...dont know if that has anything to do with the fact I'm running Steam?

You need to create a folder called 'Tactics' and save the tactcis file into there

Anyone else find that their strikers get a lot of chances, but are failing to stick them in the back of the net? Not off target, but just keeper stopping them. My side was scoring well before the patch, now they get the same chances and are missing a lot more. Have keepers been improved?

Archived