kimz 8.0.2 tactic WITH NO TWEAK AT ALL!!! the best tactic for fm08??? RATE IT!!!

Which version do you like most ?  

1,003 members have voted

1. 1. Which version do you like most ?

Cheers Big H

Last night for example... setup a new game, bought in new players, got all enthusastic for the season after a few wins then bang on schedule cant buy a win even if i bribed the opposition into laying down on the half way line drinking hot tea and eating jaffa cakes. My stupid a55 strikers would still hit the woodwork, corner flag, guy in the hot dog van outside the stadium.

Spent the best part of 5 hours thinking this season would be differant.... na not a chance.

People boast about how great thier tactics are, yeah thats great when you have top class players at Man Utd and Chelsea but in my eyes a truly great tactic will work in all divisions.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

hi kimz did you this season create a good tactic for football manager 2009 version 1 - i hope you send me a link if you made one hope to hear from you soon - thanks kimz

Sorry to be stupid but what is the crux formation of this tactic?

Its cos i started with Villa at FM09, and the games so damn hard! I lost 2-0 to blackburn at the villa,,i mean wtf!!?

hi kimz did you this season create a good tactic for football manager 2009 version 1 - i hope you send me a link if you made one hope to hear from you soon - thanks kimz

If you bothered to read the thread, and not to far up either, you would know that Kimz has not worked on a tactic at all.

Guys, this tactic, though effective basically exploited the match engine in fm 08 by overloading the oppositions penalty area with lots of players. The arrows were removed for this, as this exploit made building a counter formation for this tactic impossible.

can somone please suggest me a good tactic?

Guys, this tactic, though effective basically exploited the match engine in fm 08 by overloading the oppositions penalty area with lots of players. The arrows were removed for this, as this exploit made building a counter formation for this tactic impossible.

Testing the Kimzv1.0 tactics for fm09,,,,,,,,,so far after 13 games overall its P-13 W-7 D-4 L-0,,,as you can see no losses yet but amazingly all the draws came at home and ive won all my games away (6),,,i'm using this with Barcelona and i'm top of the league,,,,i'm also using it on 9.1.0 patch.

kimz version 1 for home? and version 2 for away? and which attributes are nedded

Actually i would like to know this aswell so if anyone can answer please

hi kimz i am in 2012 with ascoli after promoted in serie a and i am going to use version 1 from the 10th game of the season i am going to use your tactic. 1st game away at lazio - i need more instructions how to use this 2 tactics lazio are 9th and i am in 15th postion after 19 mins soncin mised a penalty and after 47 mins of first half ascoli scored 1-0 to me :) a balanced game possesion in first half in my favour 60% i won 2-0 lazio shots 8(2) 12 (6) clear cut chances 1-7 for me kimz did you test this tactic and with whom it seems a good tactic

kimz version 1 for home? and version 2 for away? and which attributes are nedded

Yeah just version one for Home..

Just like a screenshot of the team insturctions with sliders etc and the formation that it works best with would be great as I can't seem to find one mentioned?

kimz i am playing on internet with my friend and i am portsmouth i will give you my results to see how your tactic is wroking

hi kimz i am in 2012 with ascoli after promoted in serie a and i am going to use version 1 from the 10th game of the season i am going to use your tactic. 1st game away at lazio - i need more instructions how to use this 2 tactics lazio are 9th and i am in 15th postion after 19 mins soncin mised a penalty and after 47 mins of first half ascoli scored 1-0 to me :) a balanced game possesion in first half in my favour 60% i won 2-0 lazio shots 8(2) 12 (6) clear cut chances 1-7 for me kimz did you test this tactic and with whom it seems a good tactic

i am 13th after 23 games and i am going to use version 1 of your tactic next game is against southampton home which are 19th hope to make a good match as i did with ascoli vs lazio which i dominate the game :)

kimz i am playing on internet with my friend and i am portsmouth i will give you my results to see how your tactic is wroking

portsmouth 2 southampton 0

shots 13(6) 3(0)

cut chances 4 0

possession 57-43

i am 13th after 23 games and i am going to use version 1 of your tactic next game is against southampton home which are 19th hope to make a good match as i did with ascoli vs lazio which i dominate the game :)

sorry for late reply.....

both for attacking

for defending :

- for v1.0 move your 2 MC to DMC pos and remove forward run of your DL/R

- for v2.0 move your ML/R to DML/R

- decrease mentality 5 notch

- increase passing 5 notch

- increase tempo 5 notch

- focus passing : both flanks

- tick counter attack

players needed :

- winger : crossing, pace...... common winger

- MC : strength, jumping, heading, pace, acceleration ........... they will get a lot of chance from wingers crossing

- SC : fast striker will be better

- DC : best header on the right side...... for corner trick

but i found it not consistent enough :o

maybe next patch bring us new hope........;)

edit : if you take a lead after 70 min, switch to defending tactic otherwise ai players become brazil

with all respect to kimz i saw it without sense everything is often

sorry for late reply.....

both for attacking

for defending :

- for v1.0 move your 2 MC to DMC pos and remove forward run of your DL/R

- for v2.0 move your ML/R to DML/R

- decrease mentality 5 notch

- increase passing 5 notch

- increase tempo 5 notch

- focus passing : both flanks

- tick counter attack

players needed :

- winger : crossing, pace...... common winger

- MC : strength, jumping, heading, pace, acceleration ........... they will get a lot of chance from wingers crossing

- SC : fast striker will be better

- DC : best header on the right side...... for corner trick

but i found it not consistent enough :o

maybe next patch bring us new hope........;)

edit : if you take a lead after 70 min, switch to defending tactic otherwise ai players become brazil

Ive given both tactics a go using Barcelona (9.1.0 patch) I think both are not too bad.

I played 20 games using both tactics separately,,(loading it back in so i could play the same games for both tactics).

Kimz v1.0 = P-20 W-15 D-4 L-1

Kimz v2.0 = P-20 W-14 D-5 L-1

Both same at home but kimz v1.0 was slightly better away.

I think i will carry on to see what a full season brings.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kimz.

The new tactic works well. Im Macclesfield, ENG League 2:

I have a pretty average team just a couple of loans and frees have come in:

W: 6 D: 1 L: 3

Consistency is key but this is a HUUGGEE improvement on many tactics i have used so far. I'm going to start tweeking it myself now. Thanks for your efforts. :thup:

I'm doing well with these tactics,,,1st season with barca i won the league and was champ lge semi's finals,,2nd season i'm 27 games unbeaten in all comps.

I use both versions (1.0 & 2.0),,,the thing ive found by testing,, is v1.0 is best for away games and home against tough oppos and v2.0 is for home games.

I dont know if it was designed to be this way or whether anyone else has found this but this seems to work for me,,, If anyone wants to test this use of tactics and let me know if it works for them,,i'm sure it could be usefull to Kimz for future tactics. The trouble is with a lot of tactics are they seem to work for some ppl and not for others.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello Kimz.

I want to tell you - don't give up! :). Your last tactic is working very well in fm2009 (with the latest patch). I'm playing in polish second league with the worst team in the table. In second season I got promoted and then in 3rd season I won the league - of course it wasn't only caused by your tactic but I think - in 70% your tactic helped me :). I must say I'm impressed. This is the sign for you that we need you and your tactics.

I have only one request - do you have, maybe, some solutions for away games - I mean other then v 1.0 and 2.0 tactics? I've tried some ideas but results were poor :(.

Once again - very good job Kimz!

have you considered pitch sizes as the main problem in away games i mean they differ from your pitch and that may be the main reason the tactic isnt consistent away???

not that i'm experienced or anything i just feel that pitch sizes play a really big role in fm09 v9.3

Archived