Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
kimz

kimz 8.0.2 tactic WITH NO TWEAK AT ALL!!! the best tactic for fm08??? RATE IT!!!

Which version do you like most ?  

1,000 members have voted

  1. 1. Which version do you like most ?



Recommended Posts

Originally posted by NeilUK:

I have used this tactic twice now in different games and the results have been excellent with good teams. It doesn't seem to work well in the lower leagues. With Liverpool I won the Premier League without losing a game, then in another new game I did the same with Chelsea and also won the Champions League.

Oh and I won the league with Man Utd aswell

I'm going to try it now with a mid table Premier League team, I've picked Newcastle. Definately doesn't work in the lower league though as you need very good passers and creative attacking midfielders.

One other thing I noticed is the Steven Gerrard loves it!!! he scored 30 goals and his profile described his happiness as "loving the style of play"

Out of curiousity(sp?) where do you play Gerrard???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

great tactic

im in 2012/13 with West Ham and on for a 3rd league win in a row...

Fair enough i have few players from original Hammers squad, Green Ashton Noble Ferdinand Faubert Zamora Parker but my team doesnthave 1 world class player.

Unbeaten in 45 games, got 5 games to go to get that Invincibles Crown icon_cool.gif

Finals of every cup for the last few seasons but only managed to win the UEFA a few years back

This season i started using OI for the first time and saw some fantastic results, especially for the closing down CB and GK. Team talks are definatley imprtant too, so putting this tactic on a 'holiday' game for a season will definately not do it justice.

Ashton is amazing BTW scored 30+ every season

I cant get the corner cheat cracked though Kimz, does it have to be a defender who attacks heeper and another who attacks post, or just anyone with good jumping and heading stats?

icon_smile.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

II've decided to simple ignore team talks... yes say nothing pre-match, nothing half-time (unless to 8 rated player, I say I have faith) and nothing at the the end, and you know what, it's actually working pretty well... at least no harm done... and it actually seems that rated 6 and 7 players actually improve at half-time and end the match with 7 and 8. I'm following same rule in pre-match media talks. Full blackout in talks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sarge:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NeilUK:

I have used this tactic twice now in different games and the results have been excellent with good teams. It doesn't seem to work well in the lower leagues. With Liverpool I won the Premier League without losing a game, then in another new game I did the same with Chelsea and also won the Champions League.

Oh and I won the league with Man Utd aswell

I'm going to try it now with a mid table Premier League team, I've picked Newcastle. Definately doesn't work in the lower league though as you need very good passers and creative attacking midfielders.

One other thing I noticed is the Steven Gerrard loves it!!! he scored 30 goals and his profile described his happiness as "loving the style of play"

Out of curiousity(sp?) where do you play Gerrard??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i concur that Gerrard is all over this formation.

i play Gerrard in the central AMC position with the barrow to MC. he's been world player of the year in the first two seasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Delilah_katona:

Iam delighted with this tactic , ths so much kimz, really appreaciate it

icon_biggrin.gif

f7fa25a4b7.jpg

torres claims as the man of the match for this match.. is it fernando torres from liverpool??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by leroy brown:

I cant get the corner cheat cracked though Kimz, does it have to be a defender who attacks heeper and another who attacks post, or just anyone with good jumping and heading stats?

icon_smile.gif

it doesnt matter, as long he is big (not just tall imo), strong, good header and good jumping attr.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dave byrd:

My second undefeated season in a row with this superb attacking tactic using 2.1 mainly but going to 2.2 against tougher teams home and away. Also only used OI against tougher teams (Juve, Milan ect) home and away.

undefeatedagain.jpg

98 not out

homepage.jpg

Thanks again kimz.

98 not out lol are you a cricketer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dimartino:

II've decided to simple ignore team talks... yes say nothing pre-match, nothing half-time (unless to 8 rated player, I say I have faith) and nothing at the the end, and you know what, it's actually working pretty well... at least no harm done... and it actually seems that rated 6 and 7 players actually improve at half-time and end the match with 7 and 8. I'm following same rule in pre-match media talks. Full blackout in talks...

I believe that sooner or later your players might complain that you're not giving them enough credit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pld 46 won 30 drew 10 lost 6 for 132 against 71 +61 100 pts League 2

After 17 games in L1 top of the league having scored 58 goals.

This is League 2 with Darlington. Using V2.1 with V1 set up as suggested by Kimz, working great for me in the lower leagues. Also following team talk instructions posted by Kimz and the opposition instructions, ie hard tackling if bravery 10 or less.

Good players for league 2, Jason Kennedy on loan from boro up top, scored nearly 40 goals. Shoes Moshoeu AMC, he is 38 but still good enought for L2, Tomasz Cwyka on loan from Wigan also AMC. If any one needs any more players for L1 & 2 let me know and I'll post 'em.

How do you post screenies?

Well done Kimz lovin' your work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Season 3 Update.

Won The Super Cup, The Community Shield, The League, Carling Cup, Fa Cup, World Club Championship and Champions League.

icon_biggrin.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bloody game frustrates me so much! After no success at all creating my own tactic, I downloaded Kimz and things look much better until the opposition switch to the dreaded 4-2-4, when they proceed to ignore all my players, run down the other end and score. What can I do? I've changed to your v2.2 with no difference in effect, I might as well tell my players to lie down and stick their asses in the air as soon as the AI changes the formation icon_frown.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

stewie...

I've long solved programming error called 4-2-4... substitute the 4-2-4 file with a copy of the 3-4-3 file (renaming it to 4-2-4). It's a realistic offensiv tactic, I've actually lost some games in the last minutes when they go 3-4-3, but must important 3-4-3 does not make all AI's players into supermen like 4-2-4 does. It's much more realistic... and for the sake of my laptop it was a good change... as with 4-2-4 my laptop flew a few times... Games that I tottally control can't simple turn around with a tactic... it just isn't realistic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey whats up guys, I have one question i am currently using Valencia doing pretty good only have lost one out of the 14 games i played. My question is is David Villa Good for this tactic he does not seem to be scoring much and has an average rating of 6 most of the time. Playing with Kimz 2.1 with v1 layout. What you guys think should i sell him and get another striker? or just keep him and hope he gets better? If i sell him who would work good with this tactic thx in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

kimz, first sorry for english ( i`m from poland )

I just have quick question:

Why all players in your tactic has low creative freedom? Si if i have cesc or gerrard in my team and i give him ` for cf, they will played good?

sorry for english, and thanx for any reply

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ::

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pauk-Paul:

Please can someone give me some advice please.

Okay, I started the first season off very will with Kimz tactics, with Man Utd, I won the league, carling cup and fa cup. So, ive just started the season and most of my attacking players have gone off to the under 23 olympics. In the first season, I played a different tactic each game as Kimz said u you should e.g v1 then v2, then versin 2.1 and so on. It worked amazingly well! Now, im doing the same thing and have drew and lost my first 2 premiership games!!!!!!! How can a tactic that has wrked so well suddenly stop!!!! HELP ME SOMEONE!!! GIVE ME SME ADVICE

as i wrote before, those thins will affecting your success :

- tactic, good tactic, right tweaking

- team talk : new season means new club rank, imo team talks should change slightly

- players attribute : find players that fit in each position of your tactic

- media commenting : especially media commenting before match

- players morale : keep your players morale superb

- teams captain : be careful at singing new player that better (captain attribute) than your current captain

- players teamwork : singing too many new players will cost your team gel

maybe the last 2 points affecting your team performance.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you very much Kimz, I will ow put that into practice now becasue I did sign quite aot of players in the window and i have also been using the same team talk routine over and over and anther factor im looking to change is my teams captain. Yet again kimz, Thanks very much as this all pretty much makes sense. Also, as for my team waiting to gel should I just wait fr them to gel and keep playing them?

This is my team:

GK: Igor Akinfeev

LB: Patrice Evra

CB: Mahamoudu Sakho

CB: Rio Ferdinand

RB: Chris Gunter

CM/DM: Manuel Fernandes

CM/DM: Gerard Pique

AM: Matias Fernandez

AM: Guilherme

AM: Cristiano Ronaldo

FC: Wayne Rooney

SUB 1: Edwin Van Der Sar

SUB 2: Anderson

SUB 3: Eduardo Ratinho

SUB 4: Nemanja Vidic

SUB 5: Gerogino Wijnaldum

SUB 6: Darren Fletcher

RESERVES

Ryan Giggs

Paul Scholes

Ben Foster

As you can see, I have mainly focused my swaud on young players. Any advice?

Flavio [Out on Loan]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6. opp instruction :

- for opp DML/ML/AML : tight marking always, tackling hard, show on foot right foot

- for opp DMR/MR/AMR : tight marking always, tackling hard, show on foot left foot

- for DM/MC/AMC/SC : tight marking always, tackling hard

- becarefull the default opp instruction is "no specific" for sub player, so you need change it immediately when the ai change their player

Is this still the same?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This tactic is a great tactic.. don't get me wrong... i used it with everton and had top 4 finishes in the first 3 seasons with a runners up and some great cup runs!

HOWEVER... does anybody find that every now and then you get really annoyed with the final result!

a few times i played a top team and would have 18 shots on goal and 11 on target and score one and they have 7 shots on goal and 5 on target and win 5-1!! the post game comment as always in your favour!! it's so annoying!! I have read lots of posts on team talk and don't blame that!!!

the latest example of this is that i was Nigeria.

I played 10 won 10 in the world cup qualifiers! then in the african cup of nations in January i won: 2-0 2-0 5-0 in the group and then 6-1 in the quarters! the in the semis i lost 5-1 to the ivory coast!!! it was a shambles!! i was furious!!

The press report after the game said:

Nigeria slump to defeat,

despite proving the match of thier opponents for most of the game, nigeria succumbed to a heavy defeat at the hands of the ivory coast.

The only difference between the teams was the greater ability of the ivory coast players to ake their chances when they presented themselves!!

any idea how to stop these things happening??

they happen far to often in my opinion!!

i go into games with all the team on superb morale!!!

it is very frustating and i often feel like resigning after a game like this!!!

Please help!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by krazyplay13oy:

Hey whats up guys, I have one question i am currently using Valencia doing pretty good only have lost one out of the 14 games i played. My question is is David Villa Good for this tactic he does not seem to be scoring much and has an average rating of 6 most of the time. Playing with Kimz 2.1 with v1 layout. What you guys think should i sell him and get another striker? or just keep him and hope he gets better? If i sell him who would work good with this tactic thx in advance.

I'd keep him dude, he's scored over 50 goals for me this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing !

My team is totthenham. first match i played to g.rangers. i won 6-0 . AML - R.Keane score 1 goal AMR - Nihat score 5 goal . Fantastic . icon_smile.gif Cong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Using same tactic Kimz V2 (42031) for all games Home Away, No change for AI 424 ,no change to tempo width during game, no OIs, Ass Man all team talks, no comments to press

following results

Spurs 9 consecutive title

Arsenal Title

Reading 6th

Leeds promoted

Swansea 1st (undefeated in league)

QPR promoted 5th 7th

Oxford 1st with back to back promotions-Spurs 3rd season Title

Oxford 1st back to back promotions to Championship

Sunderland 6th

Liverpool Title 1st and 2nd Season

Oxford 1st BSP 1st L2 1st L1

Odd games happen - have lost 8-4 they had 7 shots on target. Lost 5-2 to Arsenal in Community Shield then went on to win all 5 other trophies.

If you play with Arsenal few goals are conceded, just get a better back 4, or use a more defensive tactic, these tactics are about attacking and slick passing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm using this for my Sunderland side, 8.02, first season, and I'm doing fantastic!

8th after 20 games, and, I won 2-1 in Arsenal, and have beaten Liverpool and dominated Chelsea with ease.

Superb tactic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've long solved programming error called 4-2-4... substitute the 4-2-4 file with a copy of the 3-4-3 file (renaming it to 4-2-4). It's a realistic offensiv tactic, I've actually lost some games in the last minutes when they go 3-4-3, but must important 3-4-3 does not make all AI's players into supermen like 4-2-4 does. It's much more realistic... and for the sake of my laptop it was a good change... as with 4-2-4 my laptop flew a few times... Games that I tottally control can't simple turn around with a tactic... it just isn't realistic.

sounds like a good idea will give it a try

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by macca1001:

I've long solved programming error called 4-2-4... substitute the 4-2-4 file with a copy of the 3-4-3 file (renaming it to 4-2-4). It's a realistic offensiv tactic, I've actually lost some games in the last minutes when they go 3-4-3, but must important 3-4-3 does not make all AI's players into supermen like 4-2-4 does. It's much more realistic... and for the sake of my laptop it was a good change... as with 4-2-4 my laptop flew a few times... Games that I tottally control can't simple turn around with a tactic... it just isn't realistic.

sounds like a good idea will give it a try

it only works with a new save... because when you start a new save the game assumes all the tactics in the data folder into the save and you can't change it..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anybody know where should i play wayne rooney or aguero?

i seem to have a problem getting this type of players to shine.

they cant shine at amc or striker.

what should i do to adjust so that they can player better at either amc or striker position?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i know whats with this tactic:

In a tactic, with fullbacks surging down the wings, there are gaps. Also with set midfield positions, there are gaps in midfield too.

However, in this, the fullbacks cover every inch of the park. Centre backs do a bang up job of covering for them. The midfield plays up, but covers the top half literally with all those arrows.

Quite simply, the opponent has nowhere to pass, no space to run, no time to think. They're cornered like a goalkeeper trying to save a Beckham free kick-It's hopeless.

Greatest tactic i have ever used. Thanks Kimz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was about to say it turned my keeper into a superkeeper, but then he flapped at a corner and let in a direct cross...

But still, great tactic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With Lpool

Torres

Babel Gerrard Aguero

Not played MU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutly amazing tactic!

Turned my championship leeds into a 5th from bottom club to 6th in the table with no extra signings!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok im using man utd and im in my first season, this is my first football manager game and one of my mates recommended one of your tactics to help me along.

i downloaded the file which had 4 different tactics in but im not sure which ones are the best to use.

the tactic im using at the moment is the one where your central midfield drops back and the two outside midfielders are out running all the way upo the wings (not sure which version it is). this tactic has done me ok so far, im to the final of the league cup, in the knockout stages of the champions league and im top of the premiership by about 3 or 6 points im not sure.

please recommend me the best tactic to use, thanks icon_smile.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Stewie's Left Peg:

Bloody game frustrates me so much! After no success at all creating my own tactic, I downloaded Kimz and things look much better until the opposition switch to the dreaded 4-2-4, when they proceed to ignore all my players, run down the other end and score. What can I do? I've changed to your v2.2 with no difference in effect, I might as well tell my players to lie down and stick their asses in the air as soon as the AI changes the formation icon_frown.gif

if you want defend againts ai 4-2-4, remove DL/DR/DM farrowz, add Def Line 2/3 thicks and substitute tired defender...... hope it works icon_wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Golden_Team:

kimz, first sorry for english ( i`m from poland )

I just have quick question:

Why all players in your tactic has low creative freedom? Si if i have cesc or gerrard in my team and i give him ` for cf, they will played good?

sorry for english, and thanx for any reply

in my opinion, high CF (creative freedom) means 'let the players ignore manager instructions'

with low CF, it guarantee all of my players do what they have been told..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Pauk-Paul:

Thank you very much Kimz, I will ow put that into practice now becasue I did sign quite aot of players in the window and i have also been using the same team talk routine over and over and anther factor im looking to change is my teams captain. Yet again kimz, Thanks very much as this all pretty much makes sense. Also, as for my team waiting to gel should I just wait fr them to gel and keep playing them?

if i have a lot of new signing, i will playing maximum 2 or 3 new players as starter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ljd150:

This tactic is a great tactic.. don't get me wrong... i used it with everton and had top 4 finishes in the first 3 seasons with a runners up and some great cup runs!

HOWEVER... does anybody find that every now and then you get really annoyed with the final result!

a few times i played a top team and would have 18 shots on goal and 11 on target and score one and they have 7 shots on goal and 5 on target and win 5-1!! the post game comment as always in your favour!! it's so annoying!! I have read lots of posts on team talk and don't blame that!!!

the latest example of this is that i was Nigeria.

I played 10 won 10 in the world cup qualifiers! then in the african cup of nations in January i won: 2-0 2-0 5-0 in the group and then 6-1 in the quarters! the in the semis i lost 5-1 to the ivory coast!!! it was a shambles!! i was furious!!

The press report after the game said:

Nigeria slump to defeat,

despite proving the match of thier opponents for most of the game, nigeria succumbed to a heavy defeat at the hands of the ivory coast.

The only difference between the teams was the greater ability of the ivory coast players to ake their chances when they presented themselves!!

any idea how to stop these things happening??

they happen far to often in my opinion!!

i go into games with all the team on superb morale!!!

it is very frustating and i often feel like resigning after a game like this!!!

Please help!!!

i think different competition stage needs different team talk.... final/semi final stage needs different team talk than group stage, as players will get more pressure on higher stage.....but im not sure how to solve it icon_frown.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mat885:

ok im using man utd and im in my first season, this is my first football manager game and one of my mates recommended one of your tactics to help me along.

i downloaded the file which had 4 different tactics in but im not sure which ones are the best to use.

the tactic im using at the moment is the one where your central midfield drops back and the two outside midfielders are out running all the way upo the wings (not sure which version it is). this tactic has done me ok so far, im to the final of the league cup, in the knockout stages of the champions league and im top of the premiership by about 3 or 6 points im not sure.

please recommend me the best tactic to use, thanks icon_smile.gif

there are 5 tactics :

v1

v2

v2.1

v2.2

v2.1 with v1 layout

if you got 4, download from the latest link.

everybody have their own favorite tactic, im not sure which one is the best

for me, i like v2.1 with v1 layout, but sometimes i change to v2.1 when it not working

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kimz, I guess it must be exploiting the corner bug, but in v2.1 with v1 layout, I have Micah Richards as the right DC and he's scored 26 goals in 24 games all from corners. Incredible. Definitely makes a difference - has won me some games from losing positions in fact. Last match he scored 4 - again all from corners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm definitely a believer with this tactic. I'm using it for Arsenal and Team USA (senior squad and under 20's.) At first I thought what the hell? The formation was all over the place and the DMs and fullbacks weren't moving in any way I was accustomed too. But by the end of the preseason friendlies I realized this was very similar to real life Arsenal where fullbacks and DMs are frequently called upon to make deep runs. Also the passing in the middle is very much in line with Arsenal's beautiful game.

As for results, it has worked wonderfully for Arsenal. I'm at 1 Feb 2008 and have lost just one match, and that was a third round qualifier for the FA Cup at Everton on a very poor field. We are on top of the EPL without a single loss with a 6 point lead over Man U, who as fate would have it also hasn't lost a game, but they have a lot more draws so we lead. Adebayor has 34 goals in 29 games as the target man while Van Persie and van der Voort (couldn't resist him for 10M) each have over 10 goals.

Arsenal succeeding doesn't necessarily correlate to tactical greatness. I knew I was on to something when I used it with Team USA in the friendlies. First off we hosted Brazil at home and beat them 4-2 and it wasn't even that close. I was convinced when we went on the road to Croatia and beat them 4-1, again not even that close. We also beat Scotland at Hampton Park 3-2 in a thriller. Arsenal has enough talent to glom people despite the tactic, Team USA better have a really good tactic to beat Brazil at home, Croatia and Scotland on the road by a combined 11-5. Granted it's early as I am just into Feb, but so far it's fantastic.

As for the complaints it gives up too many goals, we are second to Man U in goals allowed and most of the goals we allow are the usual 25 yard shots that there's really nothing you can do to stop anyway. Oh we'll give up the occasional long ball or counterattack, but those are a given as well. You'll give up a number of those regardless of your tactics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ljd150:

what do you mean by v1 layout???

download latest tactics at page 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any chance someone can post up screenshots of instructions for each player position?

I've got internet access on my laptop but my game's saved on my PC and I want to try it out with my saved game.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really love how this tactic plays, but I'm a bit concerned about how many I concede. If I didn't concede as many as I do, I'd probably have been promoted by now. Here's how I've fared over the first two full seasons and 35 games of the third season as Hartlepool in League One:

HartlepoolSeason1.jpg

HartlepoolSeason2.jpg

HartlepoolSeason3.jpg

I've followed WolfSong's media and team talk guide - my team rarely has a player that falls below 'good' morale. However, I just can't make that final push into the playoff places.

Other than that, I'm happy with the tactic - thanks to my achievements in the first season when Hartlepool had just been promoted, along with two seasons of League Cup and FA Cup giant-killing (save for a 9v1 drubbing at Anfield icon_mad.gif ) and back-to-back Johnson's Paint trophy finals (the latter yet to be played).

My only wish was that I didn't ship so many goals. I've never really had the massive victories other people quote, winning often by the odd goal in 5 or 7.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi.this is my first post in here.

I would to thank you,kimz,for this great tactic!

I'm using it with Catania in Italian Serie A and i'm 9th right now at half season! Anyway i need some help from you,for the TC im using Diego Buonanotte on the right (15 assist and 5 goals),Del Bono (19 long shots) on the left,but he didn't score a lot (only 1 goal and 1 assist in 15 matches)and Piatti in the centre (3 goals,5 assist) and Stancu or Aaritalo as strikers but they didn't score a lot..i'm using 2.1v. I have some problems now 'cause i'm starting to losing or drawing most of the matches,it will probably be the AI,have u got any suggestion? what can i do to improve my team? anyway sorry for my bad english,im italian icon_smile.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by toylover:

Hi.this is my first post in here.

I would to thank you,kimz,for this great tactic!

I'm using it with Catania in Italian Serie A and i'm 9th right now at half season! Anyway i need some help from you,for the TC im using Diego Buonanotte on the right (15 assist and 5 goals),Del Bono (19 long shots) on the left,but he didn't score a lot (only 1 goal and 1 assist in 15 matches)and Piatti in the centre (3 goals,5 assist) and Stancu or Aaritalo as strikers but they didn't score a lot..i'm using 2.1v. I have some problems now 'cause i'm starting to losing or drawing most of the matches,it will probably be the AI,have u got any suggestion? what can i do to improve my team? anyway sorry for my bad english,im italian icon_smile.gif

sorry i make a mistake,i'm not at half season,i'm on 14 march so more than half season..3/4 of season..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been using v2.1 from the start of the season with Man City. It is actually insane!

I'm 3rd, P15 won 10 drawn 2 lost 3.

I beat Chelsea 6-0 in the League Cup and 5-1 in the League.. their formation is totally exploited by this tactic.

Guilherme has 21 goals and 9 assists in 17 games from FC.

Arshavin has 12 goals 5 assits in 16 games from AMC (L)

Elano has 8 goals and 9 assists from AMC ®.

My team is

GK: Schmeichel

LB: Garrido

CB: Garay

CB: Dunne/ Corluka

RB: Richards

DM: Gelson

DM: Tymoschuk

AMC (L) Arshavin

AMC © Van De Vaart

AMC ® Elano

FC: Guilherme

Although this tactic is not particularly realistic, it is very effective. Good work Kimz!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kimz, great tatic. I've been using 2.1 for 4 straight years with my Celtic team. I only bother with OI for champions league games. This tatic has absolutely torn up the Scottish Premier league. It has gotten me better than expected results in Europe, but nothing spectacular.

Unfortunately, after 4 straight years of the same tactic, it appears the AI has finally caught on a bit. The better teams in the SPL have finally worked out a counter attacking strategy. Well, maybe they've finally got the players to implement it? I still beat them, but the games are much closer and I don't get the clean sheets that I used to get.

Great work, but it looks like I am going to have to tweak for this save.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...