kimz 8.0.2 tactic WITH NO TWEAK AT ALL!!! the best tactic for fm08??? RATE IT!!!

Which version do you like most ?  

1,003 members have voted

1. 1. Which version do you like most ?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Defuser:

i didn't understand why can't you download ... it's strange, i can download it.

http://download.yousendit.com/E9E7823776FD1DC8

no it isn't working, it is weird, could some please post a picture of the tactic and team instuctions and player instuction if there are or write it out please.

Thanks guys, really appreciate it.

try that for last time.

Originally posted by Defuser:

i didn't understand why can't you download ... it's strange, i can download it.

http://download.yousendit.com/E9E7823776FD1DC8

try that for last time.

no it isn't working, it is weird, could some please post a picture of the tactic and team instuctions and player instuction if there are or write it out please.

Thanks guys, really appreciate it.

My second undefeated season in a row with this superb attacking tactic using 2.1 mainly but going to 2.2 against tougher teams home and away. Also only used OI against tougher teams (Juve, Milan ect) home and away.

undefeatedagain.jpg

98 not out

98notout.jpg

Lost only once out of 59 games in the season. The only loss just happened to be in the last game of the season in the Italian cup final on penalties against Milan. The 58 games unbeaten was an all time club record for Roma

homepage.jpg

Once again my FC was my main man, Andrea Santi. His 59 goals for the season also an all time record for Roma

mainman.jpg

Thanks again kimz.

kimz, latest opposition instructions don't work. first OIs are working well.

for example : I was playing against Real Madrid. I checked bravery at every player.

bravery > 15, no hard tackling.

result (mins 17) Real Madrid 2 0 Galatasaray

i changed OIs, hard tackling to mc, mr, ml, fc.

result at half time : real madrid 2 1 Galatasaray.

full time : Real Madrid 3 3 Galatasaray.

ps : i'm still wondering how did i concede 3rd goal. it's really unbelievable.

Originally posted by serek:

Fast striker.

no. you can use any strikers. players who has good heading and finishing plays well than skillful players.

but i think it doesn't matter. he must be good at strike, that what is important.

Originally posted by 13xForever:

try getting a striker both footed deffo an adavantage

also defuser you cant blame OIs for your 3-3 it must be other factors aswell

what kind of factors ? no injury. no booking. I changed OIs and i got that result. I didn't blame OIs, only, i said that i experienced.

I have to say for thsoe that don't think this works with lower league sides, I am in charge of Chesterfield and won League 2 (I only started using Kimz 2.1 after new year) and now in League 1 I am running away with the league and looking like my stats will be better than the last season.

Originally posted by liam_everton89:

Has anyone managed to make this better defensively?

I know going forward it's immense but you concede far too many goals.

Full backs are doing zonal marking ? You can make them to do zonal marking, if they don't.

Sometimes you do, sometimes you don't. I just beat Stuggart 8:1 and Aston Villa 7:1 with Man City. So, duh.

great tactics was using another one before but went a bit stail started to draw to many games but a fresh new tactic was just wat my team needed, am killing the league with barclona, barcelona b and barcelona U19 works a treat looks wired dont get me wrong but truly great

Which one of these tactics will work also for lower league teams, like Millwall?

I have used V2 for Oxford, Leeds Swansea.

I do not tweak and defence is fine even against 424.

Morecombe have same problem as Chelsea and lost 10-0 to Oxford.

i've been using this tactic since i took over leeds in 4th season they where in the relagation zone managed to rescue the season with this tactic been using version 2-1 for home games and version 2-2 for away games doing well cheers kimz

I've been using this tactic with Liverpool for 4 seasons and I've won the league all 4 times, CL league twice (now in the final), FA Cup 3 times (now in the final), League Cup 4 times!

Usually no need to have further tweaks to the tactic but may sometimes need to increase the tempo, attacking mentality and "through-pass" frequency when the going gets tough.

And there's one weird finding - Chelsea can't cope with this tactic! icon_biggrin.gif They were thrashed in every game against me. Seems like they employed man-to-man marking with their CBs marking my left and right AM and their DM marking my central AM, leaving Torres free and exposed everytime a throughpass comes in. If not for the brilliant Cech, the score would have been bigger! Then the funny thing is, they seem to have wised up after 3 seasons as in the current 4th season, they have managed to shore up this gap and I can't beat them as easily as before!

Ong frustrating thing though - the fullbacks always seem to collect yellow cards for fun.

kimz this is the most popular topic so i am writing here icon_smile.gif my problem

i want to play with german and holland national teams at patch 8.0.2 but i can not. admins say that it is not legal. i dont understand why.

please help

sorry for this post again kimz

beside your tactic is so cool icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by serek:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by liam_everton89:

Sometimes you do, sometimes you don't. I just beat Stuggart 8:1 and Aston Villa 7:1 with Man City. So, duh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But surely 8-0 and 7-0 would be better?

Concede a goal a game thats around 50 a season... which is awful!

So nobody knows of a way to make it better defensively?

If we remove full back's arrow, what will happen ?

Full backs are very offensive, it's giving a counter attack chance to rival, from wings. Maybe, we should make full backs be defensive for the defensive problems.

Is there anybody who agree me ?

I used this tactic for two seasons now with Pas Giannina, a greek second division team. First year i got promoted , finished 3rd while media prediction said i'd finish 5th. Pretty good considering not having many back-up players so i had to play a lot of youngsters.

Second season was simply fantastic, did some nice signings and using the same tactic (tweaked it a bit for away games) i finished 3rd in the Greek premier division. I also scored the most goals in the division!

A great tactic, i recommend it, season 3 starts now so i will report again after finishing iticon_smile.gif

Hi Kimz,

i am using your tactic now in the 2nd season now...

in the first season i used ur v2.2 without really caring about opp.instr. - shame on me!.

when my PSG was placed 10th in halfway through the season i started using the OIs and v2.1 ...it took about 3 games to get acclimated for my squad..but i then had a 9game win streak. finally i ended up beeing 4th.

in the second season i am leading the league after 19games with a 12pts marging and 15-2-2 won-drn-lost.

what i found quite interesting..in the first season escudero as aml was a total beast...

in the 2nd i bought d'allessandro as amc...allessandro (switched his creativity to max)is totally dominating the league but it seems like escudero doesn't get as many balls anymore..his ratings are still great but he doesn't get as many scorer points as before.. but i still rock...

thx for your tactic icon_smile.gif

Hey Kimz,

I have recently taken over relegated Reading in the Coca Cola cup. I was in first spot, struggling to win each game.

Last night I decided to try your tactic, I wasnt expecting miracles as it was halfway through the year and a change in tactics would disrupt my players...but I tried anyway.

First game I was up 4-0 at half time and thought Awsome!!! But in the second half the opposition put on 2 quick goals in the first 10 minutes. So I changed my tactics to a defensive 4-1-4-1 with counter. They scored a further goal about 2 minutes before fulltime. I won 4-3.

Second game I was 3-0 at halftime, but this time I changed my tactics to defensive 4-1-4-1 at the break, final result 3-0. As per usual after the break the opposition come out and totally dominate play...why? Cause the game cheats...but by changing tactics at the halftime break, and defending with counter I can hold the opposition to clean slate or 1 goal. I didnt follow your opposition instruction, I used mine...which are similar.

But cheers for the tactic...will use it from now on. These to wins has got me clear by 5 points and my for and against looks like improving..

Cheers

Originally posted by Leandro Davide:

I am currently also trying this tactic. Results pretty okay icon_smile.gif

Only thing I notice is I get many many red cards, especially my DM's and backs get send of often.

Oh for the record, I am Atletico icon_wink.gif

use v2.1 and the latest OI

complete tactics : page 16

team talk : page 12

tweaking & latest OI : page 14

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by serek:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by liam_everton89:

Sometimes you do, sometimes you don't. I just beat Stuggart 8:1 and Aston Villa 7:1 with Man City. So, duh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So nobody knows of a way to make it better defensively? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

these tactics are very attacking tactics, so hard to get clean sheet

if you want to keep your clean sheet after scoring 3 goals, tweak it as i wrote at page 14 : 4D 3DM 2M 1S with short farrow for 2 MC (use 2.1 setting on tempo, DL...etc)

or buy better GK and Defenders

hope it helps icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by Deano1:

Hi Kimz,

may be a silly question but i am a computer novice. I have found your link on page 1 of this thread but how do i use it ?

Thanks

Dean

copy the file to my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2008/tactics and then go tactic screen, edit tactics. press import and select the tactic.

What kind of player do you guys use for the DM position? I'm with anderlecht and i used biglia, polak, distel zola, gillet but they dont get the same rating as the other players (often only a 6 or7)...

Do you prefer a DM, a M or a AM?

Originally posted by kimz:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by serek:

So nobody knows of a way to make it better defensively? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

these tactics are very attacking tactics, so hard to get clean sheet

if you want to keep your clean sheet after scoring 3 goals, tweak it as i wrote at page 14 : 4D 3DM 2M 1S with short farrow for 2 MC (use 2.1 setting on tempo, DL...etc)

or buy better GK and Defenders

hope it helps icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers mate, I'll have a look through at your suggestions and give them a try, I'm only using this tactic in my side game for now until it get better defensively...

My GK and Defence are top quality I'll have you know lol, Last season I conceded 3 goals in the league, 17 in all competitions, which is like league, domestic cups, champs league, super cups, club world cups etc etc.

I'll have a mess around with it and post my results up once I stop conceding.

Been testing this out with my FC Kobenhavn team in the third season. Won the league in both previous seasons using a 3-5-2. After scan reading this for a while it seems people were having great success so decided to try it as I need European Success to keep my players happy.

I have won 5 and drew 2 in the league - the 2 draws were 'super keeper-tastic'. I am Scoring bundles of goals but when I watch the match it just looks odd. 2 x DM play as wingers, the 2 x FB play as holding midfielders therefore the ratings for these players is poor 5's and 6's. Was just wondering if people have tried playing wingers at DM and DM's at FB.

I personally think that the formation, although great at creating chances, doesn't live up to its potential as 4 players out of your 11 are playing well out of position and I think this contributes to the very poor defensive performances - I haven't had a clean sheet in 7 league games and 2 cup games.

I am going to shuffle some players about to try and get the most out of it. Had to stop playing last night for the Champs League Final so will give it a blast over the weekend.

You can play all sorts of players out of position ie Gerrard RB, Richards is good here or Veloso LB often play Wijnaldum as DM - just think Dutch Total Football and forget about positions. Arsenal Defence does not leak goals just need to buy decent defenders.

Played this tactic for 5 games with my Darlington game.

H 1-0 Peterborough (Nice start, some good play)

H 0-2 Morecambe (Hmm, played nothing like the last game. Defence didn't seem interested)

A 0-2 Barnet (Same again)

H 0-3 Grimsby (Could and probably should've been in double figures)

A 3-2 Hartlepool (First half we played like lions, second half we played like donkeys!)

Regardless of that though, there is some potential in this formation and I like it. When we click, we destroy the opposition. Hopefully, our defence will keep it's collective head out of the clouds and we will steamroll our way out of the Third Division.

It'll always be the Third Division to me!

Horst

Have you a parent for loans - try to loan Ebamnks Blake - buy a few players Sabic Soley Svensson Salomenson Ionescu Janota Diminuta.

Mattbuck

With Lpool both Torres and Crouch play well upfront also Berbs or Ebanks Blake, so no need to change.

This is undoubtedly a great tactic, but outside of the top flights where players are not quite as fit it does have a huge weakness to the 4-2-4 last ditch throw the AI takes.

West Brom were 3-0 down to my Stoke side in the 76th minute, by the 81st minute they were 3-3.

I've found premiership rated full-backs can cope with this approach from AI teams at the end of the game, but even with opposition instructions the fact I didn't have 2 full backs on the bench to sub cost me dearly.

This isn't me complaining about the tactic or anything, but rather flagging up a flaw which was touched on originally ages ago by Kimz whereby saying you need good players to do it, but in teh championship my players are quite fit obviously with 7 star fitness coaches training them and quite decent routines as well as being match fit the were torn torrid - needless to say it was the first time I'd ever seen fully match fit players down in condition to the mid 40's by the end of a match.

Horst, I suspect this could well be a problem for your team too, and anyone else not in their respective top flights with very good training facilities and superb fullbacks.

Just to reiterate before anyone attacks me, calls me stupid etc - I aren't complaining, just merely adding a bit more information for others who view and so people know there is downfalls to it.

Archived