kimz 8.0.2 tactic WITH NO TWEAK AT ALL!!! the best tactic for fm08??? RATE IT!!!

Which version do you like most ?  

1,003 members have voted

1. 1. Which version do you like most ?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can i use a target man , playmaker, counter attack or i cannot ??

and wat abt free role, hold up ball who can i place them on .... wat abt my striker rooney can i place holdupball on him or free role or none ???

Ok, just finished my second season using this tactic and have remained unbeaten in the leauge. First time i have done this since the Amiga days! I used v2.1 mainly but used v2.2 in away games against stronger teams. I applied OI only against the stronger teams both home and away.

Unbeaten.jpg

Serie A stats: (Your team will gets lots of assists with this tactic)

SerieAstats.jpg

My top scorer, Andrea Santi:

Santi.jpg

I broke just about evey club record for Roma in the season too. Santi scored record number of overall goals (52), team went most amount of (all comps) games without losing (27) most amount of games won in a row (24) biggest win (10-0) ect...

Great tactic.

Guest Mike Cash

Sorry if this has been answered before but Im a bit busy right now to read all the pages.

But has anyone tried this with a really low team, perhaps a North/South conference team. If so how'd it go, any advice or tips on how to use the tactic with them.

Thanks

I have some problems with the first tactic. I stated with thunder and won 5-2 over Chelsea, Rooney scored 4 goals. But now 8 matches later, i can't even beat Everton. And my strikers can't hit the goal.

Do i do something wrong with this tatic.

And where do i find the Wolfgang team talk, you spoke about?

PS Ronaldo suck every time i use him icon_confused.gif

Dave Byrd: Nice! Just to be clear, you didn't use OI at all against teams you were clearly superior to? Can you clarify that a little more? Who did you actualy use OI v.? Did you notice a big difference in games v. weaker teams w/o OI? Etc. etc. etc. Any further info would be great. Been thinking about this lately.

Some thoughts:

For anyone (including fools posting w/o explanations) that think this tactic is stupid, try it. It is not at all. It is also not a cheat. You will not automatically win. You need the right players and you need to know the limitations of your current players. Lack of collective defensive speed will make this tac a struggle unless you adjust.

For example, the only way I have been able to use this with Hartlepool after they reached the CH is to CA, lower width and CD to about 9 and play V2.1 very conservatively. And, that is just to stay up. I am 16th after 25 games. Still have not found the right fit and need more players.

But I must say that watching the ME actually is the first time I have seen this game make Manchester United look like...United. Ronaldo playing in an AMC slot (retrain him) with high creative freedom is often all over the field and has regularly made end to end runs for fantastic goals. Evra is right up with the offense. Rooney is the poacher you would expect. Vids and Rio control the game with interceptions.

I use v1 with United almost always for 2 full seasons but after winning Prem and LC and runner up in CPL and FA will probably switch this year to v2.1. My tweaks were simple, I raised CF to 15 for all three AMCs, and gave the center AMC (Anderson) and ST (Rooney) free role. Significantly opened up the game. If opp park the bus, I lower tempo, crank up CD and widen. If I am away v. a stronger team, the only change is to raise tempo 3 notches or so. Sometimes, to keep more possession, I play ball to Rooney's feet and set keeper distrib to defender collect. Also, I sacrifice some goals b/c once I have a good lead in second half I usually change tactics. Up 3 at half, change right there. Up 2, I change around 70th.

Originally posted by Jablome:

Dave Byrd: Nice! Just to be clear, you didn't use OI at all against teams you were clearly superior to? Can you clarify that a little more? Who did you actualy use OI v.? Did you notice a big difference in games v. weaker teams w/o OI? Etc. etc. etc. Any further info would be great. Been thinking about this lately.

That's right. Against teams i was clearly superior to i just used v2.1 home and away with no OI instructions. I just left them at default.

Teams i did use OI for were Juve, Milan, Inter, Fiorentina and teams i encountered in the later stages of the Champions Leauge.

Some thoughts:

For anyone (including fools posting w/o explanations) that think this tactic is stupid, try it. It is not at all. It is also not a cheat. You will not automatically win. You need the right players and you need to know the limitations of your current players. Lack of collective defensive speed will make this tac a struggle unless you adjust.

For example, the only way I have been able to use this with Hartlepool after they reached the CH is to CA, lower width and CD to about 9 and play V2.1 very conservatively. And, that is just to stay up. I am 16th after 25 games. Still have not found the right fit and need more players.

But I must say that watching the ME actually is the first time I have seen this game make Manchester United look like...United. Ronaldo playing in an AMC slot (retrain him) with high creative freedom is often all over the field and has regularly made end to end runs for fantastic goals. Evra is right up with the offense. Rooney is the poacher you would expect. Vids and Rio control the game with interceptions.

I use v1 with United almost always for 2 full seasons but after winning Prem and LC and runner up in CPL and FA will probably switch this year to v2.1. My tweaks were simple, I raised CF to 15 for all three AMCs, and gave the center AMC (Anderson) and ST (Rooney) free role. Significantly opened up the game. If opp park the bus, I lower tempo, crank up CD and widen. If I am away v. a stronger team, the only change is to raise tempo 3 notches or so. Sometimes, to keep more possession, I play ball to Rooney's feet and set keeper distrib to defender collect. Also, I sacrifice some goals b/c once I have a good lead in second half I usually change tactics. Up 3 at half, change right there. Up 2, I change around 70th.

I used OI instructions against Juve, Inter, Milan and Fiorentina in the leauge and against all teams i encountered in the latter stages of the Champions Leauge.

I found when i did use OI i was able to boss the game more. When i used OI against smaller teams i was able to batter them (sometimes they had no shots at all) but with this tactic you destroy lower teams anyway so was only bothered to use OI against the stronger teams.

Originally posted by dave byrd:

I used OI instructions against Juve, Inter, Milan and Fiorentina in the leauge and against all teams i encountered in the latter stages of the Champions Leauge.

I found when i did use OI i was able to boss the game more. When i used OI against smaller teams i was able to batter them (sometimes they had no shots at all) but with this tactic you destroy lower teams anyway so was only bothered to use OI against the stronger teams.

Agreed, but I had started to feel that using all of that OI v. a vastly inferior team actually bottled up my offense. So, I am going to try it out. Will still probably hard tackle any player with Bravery 10 or lower, tho. Can't resist!

Kimz which player in man utd i give a free role or hold up ball and anyways do u prefer this or not .... and wat abt tickin the target man and use playmaker is it a sensible idea or not ???

and shud i tweak my tactic v2.1 with layout or no ??

Mike

Playing Oxford in BSP PLd 24 W20 D2 L2 F 62 A 20

This is V2 no tweak Home or away, plain zonal no marking, no anti 424, no OIs, cf about 5.

With my 1st Oxford game back to back promotions in 1st spot, then took over at Spurs and won Title and LC.

i need some serious help with my sheff weds team! Since starting with the tactic i havent seen any great results. i follow the team talk guides but i just cant get results. could it be the players i have at my disposal? nothing seems to go right![img:left]une5y.jpg [/img]

i took over for the game against leicester

this is my team and depleted squad

[img:left]24q7j2v.jpg [/img]thanks to previous management. I had charlton cole on loan and had scored about 10 goals but since i cant get him back, for wage reasons i have struggled!

post from kimz page 6

for tips :

team talk is very...very...very important.

if your player make alot shots from quality chance and not score... its your team talk sometimes.

or ai scores easily......its your team talk too sometimes

or your defender so lazy.......

read "Wolfsong's guide to team talks - Fm08", but 8.0.2 patch slightly difference with previous patch, some point not work in 8.0.2 patch.... IMO

OI

- DML/ML/AML : tight marking always, tackling hard if bravery 15- (<= 17), show on foot right foot

- DMR/MR/AMR : tight marking always, tackling hard if bravery 15-, show on foot left foot

- DM/MC/AMC : tight marking always, tackling hard if bravery 15-

- FL/FR/SC : tight marking always, tackling hard if bravery 17-

- injured player : tackling hard

Players

- GK : buy an excellent GK if possible, these tactics is an attacking formation, defending is the most difficult job

- All Defender (DL/DR/DC): use fast (15+ pace and acc) and high workrate (15+), and other excelent defending attribute if possible. i use strong DL/DR rather than skillfull DL/DR

- DMC pos : use good defending one, i put good defending player rather than good crossing player

- use AMC on 3AMC pos, dont use FC or winger.....they wont work well. retrain them

- Left AMC : high finishing, long shot, flair, decision, technique

- center AMC : put very creative player with high passing, technique, decision, flair

- SC : on v2.1 and v2.2 my striker score alot more then my left AMC, any striker (tall or fast) with good attribute will work well. ppm recomended : places shots, gets into opp area, curls ball

Others

- change your DR/DL if their stamina 80%-

- change OI immediately when the ai change their player or formation

The number one thing i found was u need fast defenders and a great goalkeeper.

Looking at just your CB no wonder your losing that chick from My Name Is Earl could out run those guys and the less said about lee grant the better.

your short on cash grab these guys

kaebi hosain FREE kotenko 200k or jourdren geoffrey 90k soley FREE richard witchge 6k

loads more found at this link

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=2101905...732032993#8732032993

oh and if u short on wages cut out some of the dead wood sell them for nothing if u have to just to free up some wages

this has been working fantastically for me! But suddenly we have just gone awful at the back! Firstly we were defeated by Portsmouth 3-2, then (trust me this happened!) we drew 6-6 with Chelsea in the ucl semi final. And now to the disgust of the fans we were beat 4-1 by United at Anfield! Ww=e were 5-2 down in the 6-6 with Chelsea so I turned the mentality down to defensive with counter attack and we pulled it back to 5-5 then 6-6. However it just worked awfully against United. Kimz, do you have any tips on improving defending? I am Liverpool and my defence is,

RB - Rafinha

CB - Carra

CB - Skrtel

LB - Riise

Guest Mike Cash
Originally posted by knap:

Mike

Playing Oxford in BSP PLd 24 W20 D2 L2 F 62 A 20

This is V2 no tweak Home or away, plain zonal no marking, no anti 424, no OIs, cf about 5.

With my 1st Oxford game back to back promotions in 1st spot, then took over at Spurs and won Title and LC.

Thanks for the reply, I can't wait to start playing now

ok so thoght i would post my end of season with this tactic...i used a diff tactic for first 6 games before converting to v2.1

newtableam0.png

if i had used this tactic from start i would of got 100+ goals i reckon

i thoght i would also post my team to show you how well martins did....his finishing is 14 aswell!

topscorersga8.png

going into second season KIMZ was wondering what you did to adapt the tactic so the opponents dont catch on!

i would prosume changing tempo and width as you stated in page 14?

OK, i read many postings here, but i cant get the info which tactic of these is the right one for my Bayern Munich Game. I have 5 different Kimz tactics.

Plz tell me which one should i use at home and which one on the road.

I never got wins with 5 goals against lower opponents.

Playing Oxford in BSP PLd 46 W33 D9 L4 F 113 A 40, also won both Cups.

No changes were made to tactics at any time.

I played 9 consecutive seasons with Spurs and at no point did the opponents catch on.

Kimz 1) which player in man utd i give a free role or hold up ball and anyways do u prefer this or not .... and wat abt tickin the target man and use playmaker is it a sensible idea or not ???

2)v1 is wat type of tactic and v2 is wat type of tacic and v2.1 and v2.2 is what type of tactics

So far:

1. I use Bayern Munich, for Lucio i bought Criscito. And Borowski.

2. I play against Inter Milan

3. I set the OI like it has been declared by kimz

4. i use the halftime talks like mentioned

5. i use the v 2.2 against strong teams

6. i loose this game in 10 tries....always, i dont understand why.

7. i put the players in the best positions.

Kimz can you help me?

RM2000:

I've seen games where my team just does not want to win. I have found that using "Wish luck for the match" can make the difference. Just like dropping one player.

And I'm talking about when I have experimented by replaying the match over and over, while trying to figure out why I am losing to this one team in this one game.

It's very annoying if it's an important match and extremely frustrating against a team you know you should beat.

Try not using the OI. Switch your line up.

Soley is average for this league, and I use him in BSP as a DM rather than DC.

Have a look in QPR good player for ideas but Sheff Wed are a below mid table squad, so you need to improve squad.

I use ass man for team talks and Oxford have already had good wins over QPR Burnley Hull in Pre season Friendlies.

Originally posted by Mike Cash:

Sorry if this has been answered before but Im a bit busy right now to read all the pages.

But has anyone tried this with a really low team, perhaps a North/South conference team. If so how'd it go, any advice or tips on how to use the tactic with them.

Thanks

I was using it in the BSN Division with Barrow and i had them top of the table before being approached by Leyton Orient, which was too good to turn down. So far this tactic has worked on EVERY team i have managed.........

Man Utd, Bolton, Celtic, Dundee Utd, Barrow and now Leyton Orient.

Damn NON edit button.................I forgot to mention, i used V 2.1 with all of the clubs above BUT with the lower teams(Barrow) you have to find some bargain players or some loaned players as you do not have the money available to sign anyone but it is more of a challenge than managing Man Utd or Milan as any half decent tactic will work with those sides, it the tactics that work with lower teams that deserve the recognition.

Originally posted by 3alawi:

can i use a target man , playmaker, counter attack or i cannot ??

and wat abt free role, hold up ball who can i place them on .... wat abt my striker rooney can i place holdupball on him or free role or none ???

Kimz which player in man utd i give a free role or hold up ball and anyways do u prefer this or not .... and wat abt tickin the target man and use playmaker is it a sensible idea or not ???

2)v1 is wat type of tactic and v2 is wat type of tacic and v2.1 and v2.2 is what type of tactics

i never used target man , playmaker, counter attack, free role, hold up ball ... with these tactics

i recommend using v2.1 and v2.1_with_v1_layout, and tweak it as i wrote at bottom of page 14

Originally posted by Jimmbo:

I have some problems with the first tactic. I stated with thunder and won 5-2 over Chelsea, Rooney scored 4 goals. But now 8 matches later, i can't even beat Everton. And my strikers can't hit the goal.

Do i do something wrong with this tatic.

And where do i find the Wolfgang team talk, you spoke about?

PS Ronaldo suck every time i use him icon_confused.gif

Wolfsong's guide to team talks - Fm08 and read my team talk at page 12

Originally posted by EricTan:

Hi Kimz,..

I'm very impress with those superior feedbacks from the users to ur superb tactics,..

Just wondering, is it working in FM v. 8.0.0 (first FM without patch)..

Thanks n Regards,..

never try it with v8.00....

Originally posted by crido:

this has been working fantastically for me! But suddenly we have just gone awful at the back! Firstly we were defeated by Portsmouth 3-2, then (trust me this happened!) we drew 6-6 with Chelsea in the ucl semi final. And now to the disgust of the fans we were beat 4-1 by United at Anfield! Ww=e were 5-2 down in the 6-6 with Chelsea so I turned the mentality down to defensive with counter attack and we pulled it back to 5-5 then 6-6. However it just worked awfully against United. Kimz, do you have any tips on improving defending? I am Liverpool and my defence is,

RB - Rafinha

CB - Carra

CB - Skrtel

LB - Riise

use v2.1

when the ai got a lot of chance from their winger, change to v2.2 if you have fast defenders

Originally posted by RM2000:

So far:

Kimz can you help me?

use v2.1 or v2.1_with_v1_layout...

do you tweak it as i wrote at page 14? if not try it....hope it works icon_wink.gif

Hi everyone icon_wink.gifI wrote before that i won everything with vlencia,using kimz version 1,its my favorite...So it became bored(sorry for english) i needed motivationicon_smile.gifNottforest i thoght,it would be brilliiant to make them premierleague champions!!! I started at league 1(champion first season). Then promoted to cocacola championship(2nd place first season).Ohhh,i was very happy,but also dont understand what i can do in premier league,board dont understand its good or noticon_smile.gif))7th place first season!!!Now in second season i will try to come for champions league,and third... to become champion.

Originally posted by Tristan_Nieve:

Hi, in what page are the opposite instructions posted? Sorry, there are too many pages.

complete tactics : page 16

team talk : page 12

tweaking & latest OI : page 14

won the quad with spurs and man u (too easy) and now working on leeds so far 3 seasons in and in the prem just showing this tactic works for me and what i do different (whats not much)

Ok first thing use 2.1v never ever swap even if I'm losing 3 - 0.

This tactic works for me on the counter attack so the main stat i look for is acc and pace very much so at the back.

when i get a team i always work my way forward GK def ect

OK team talks yeah VERY important do use that wolfs guide found on page 12 don't use the ass man he fu'k u over.

as for tweaking i just don't bother first thing that attracted me to this tactic was kimz NO TWEAK AT ALL and it works well for me anyway.

now this is the only thing i don't different OI 99% i don't change anything just leave it all mixed even UNLESS I'm losing say 3-0 at half time, half time is my time to say OK things ain't working i find do not be tempted to change things before 45mins give u players time.

Ok so if things are going bad OI i use is tackling hard on all players apart from Defenders and GK, leave marking at mixed closing down always on the FC/SC and they play maker AM if they got one.

OK as for changing players 5 rating or below at half time he is off the pitch and getting a bollocking from me at half time.

6 i look at there stam at that point if they say 80% or below he get subbed.

7+ there fine just check the stam.

Do watch the stam on your DL and DR kimz recommends to replace them when they go below 80% i would go along with that if u got not used any other subs if u have then 75% or below.

like i said dont change that much Kimz has done a fantastic job just follow his guides and Halifax will lift the champ cup in 2016/17 icon_wink.gif

My Arsenal Carier

Yeras:2025

This tactic very good very fantastic vey ver big-big-bigicon_smile.gif

Thanks Kimz

For example SS;

Arsenal 5 - 0 M.City

genel6qj3.th.jpg

Partizan 1 - 7 Arsenal

71ts8.th.jpg

Arsenal 8 - 0 Nünberg

80tb4.th.jpg

En büyük Zaferlerim

a1an4.th.jpg

Tarihçe-En Gollü Maçlarım(Buraya Dikkat)

a2yv6.th.jpg

En yüksek Lig Pozisyonlarım

a4di7.th.jpg

En Yüksek Transfer Ücretlerim

a5cs9.th.jpg

M.United'ın Uğradığı En Büyük Hezimetler(Çoğu Benim Takımım Tarafından;DİKKAT!)

manuhezimethl0.th.jpg

Chelsea'nin Uğradığı En Büyük Hezimetler(Çoğu Benim Takımım Tarafından;DİKKAT!)

chelseahezimetpx1.th.jpg

Fikstür Sonuçlarından Bir Genel Görünüm1

genel1eb0.th.jpg

Genel Görünüm

genel3uw3.th.jpg

Lig Tablosu Tarih Sıralamasına Göre

[/center]

2007/08 Sezonu

Åžampiyon Arsenal

Attıgı Gol:90

YediÄŸi Gol:27

tablo1lf9.th.jpg

2008/09 Sezonu

Åžampiyon: Arsenal

Attığı Gol:109

YediÄŸi Gol:35

59667326pw7.th.jpg

2009/10 Sezonu

Attıgı gol: 108

YediÄŸi Gol:31

29456897sz9.th.jpg

2010/11 Sezonu

Attıgı Gol:111

YediÄŸi Gol:3348155830vq1.th.jpg

2011/12 Sezonu

Åžampiyon:Arsenal

Attıgı Gol:108

YediÄŸi Gol:30

48155830vq1.th.jpg

2012/13 Sezonu

Åžampiyon:Arsenal

Atıgı Gol:120

YediÄŸi Gol:30

17708766ku6.th.jpg

I have tried numerous tactic both downloaded and devised myself.

I am playing Partick Thistle and I am in season 2017/18 in the Scottish Premier. I won the league last season and was UEFA runner up as well.

Started with this tatic and won the league (Just) and also managed to win the Champions league and the Scottish Cup.

Beat Napoli 11-4 on aggreaget and Portsmouth 15-4 on aggregate.

I do find that although i score plenty the oppostion to also score quite a lot as well, so have invested in a couple of new full backs for this year!!!

Guest _Cush

At first I found the tactic(s) to be amazing, I was winning by lots of goals.

But for the last couple of months (game time) my team seem to find it impossible to hold onto a lead. If we go 2 or more goals up I can't find a way to prevent the opposition scoring once they go more offensive.

I have tried dropping the defensive line, and various things with the width and Tempo, but nothing seems to help. What do people do in this situation? I have just lost (another) game 4-3 that I was winning with 20 minutes to go.

My team morale is suffering a little because of these results which I'm trying to sort out, but it's hard to improve morale when you can't win!

Originally posted by kimz:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EricTan:

Hi Kimz,..

I'm very impress with those superior feedbacks from the users to ur superb tactics,..

Just wondering, is it working in FM v. 8.0.0 (first FM without patch)..

Thanks n Regards,..

never try it with v8.00.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im using it on 8.0.0 started using it bout 1/4 to 1/2 the way into the season with MAN UTD totally turned the season around was winning easily, lost the league by a point. the reason for this was cos i drew and got beat by teams like chelsea arsenal and liverpool. Im nearly sure kim has addressed playin against bigger teams in the earlier stages. im afraid my 2nd season isnt going so good tho average in the league but excellent in European cup though for some reason beating barcelona 4-0 in group staes and stuff!

Originally posted by kimz:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RM2000:

So far:

Kimz can you help me?

use v2.1 or v2.1_with_v1_layout...

do you tweak it as i wrote at page 14? if not try it....hope it works icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will check all settings an test again icon_smile.gif Thank you icon_smile.gif

Archived