Sports Interactive Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cleiria

[Released] Seven Skin

Skin for FM2010 based in Flexion.

squadteam.th.png

matchc.th.pnginboxf.th.png

Download version 1: http://www.filefront.com/15088311/seven.rar

New version:

Titlebar in the center;

minor graphic bugs fixed;

New Teamtalk panel.

Download version 2: http://www.filefront.com/15119489/seven2.rar

version 3

minor graphic bugs fixed

suport backgrounds

k67ar5ilx96deghd3grb.png

download: http://www.filefront.com/15292943/seven3.rar/

Version 4

- no CA,PA,WR...

download: http://www.filefront.com/15422785/seven4.rar

The last version:

- some changes

download:http://www.filefront.com/17404920/seven_10.rar

Hmmm, actually it's a total shambles.

It's not a windows installer as I'd thought, it's just a self extracting Winrar file and it's in Portuguese. So to the casual user it looks like it's 'installing' to the right place when in fact it's just extracting itself to the same location it's run from. You then have to install it yourself as per usual.

Utterly pointless and at the same time it prevents Mac users using it :thdn:

Hmmm, actually it's a total shambles.

It's not a windows installer as I'd thought, it's just a self extracting Winrar file and it's in Portuguese. So to the casual user it looks like it's 'installing' to the right place when in fact it's just extracting itself to the same location it's run from. You then have to install it yourself as per usual.

Utterly pointless and at the same time it prevents Mac users using it :thdn:

in fact your being very harsh

because you can selet to install it to where ever you wanna so its not a total shambles

as you put it ?

because you can selet to install it to where ever you wanna so its not a total shambles

as you put it ?

Didn't bother reading cleiria's 2nd post then.

Good skin though. Not to my taste but looks like a very nice effort.

as you put it ?

It WAS a total shambles. Firstly it was in Portuguese so any instructions were lost on most users. Secondly because it was an .exe file it looked like an installer. Users running it are going to assume it's being installed where it's supposed to go because it looks like an installer and all the info is in a foreign language, many might not even look at the path or realise where it's extracting to - I know I didn't realise until I'd pressed next and it has started. Many users wouldn't notice at all and would just be annoyed that it hadn't worked.

None of that makes any difference whatsoever though now as the OP has kindly provided a normal .rar file (thankyou cleiria :thup:) and you're just here trolling for a reaction.

It WAS a total shambles. Firstly it was in Portuguese so any instructions were lost on most users. Secondly because it was an .exe file it looked like an installer. Users running it are going to assume it's being installed where it's supposed to go because it looks like an installer and all the info is in a foreign language, many might not even look at the path or realise where it's extracting to - I know I didn't realise until I'd pressed next and it has started. Many users wouldn't notice at all and would just be annoyed that it hadn't worked.

None of that makes any difference whatsoever though now as the OP has kindly provided a normal .rar file (thankyou cleiria :thup:) and you're just here trolling for a reaction.

just here trolling for a reaction ?

you sure i was the first to post here post 2 plus i download and installed without any problams wot so ever before he changed it

he who accuse must stand accused

Sparks, behave mate.

What rad i trying to say is just because SOME people can install it, not everyone would have been able to. Just because you have enough common sense/computer knowledge to do so doesn't mean everyone does.

IMO, a fair point. I know for a fact if I was fronted with a portuguese installer looking thing it might stump me also, as you cannot read the instructions unless you are portuguese (or maybe brazillian)

No need for imflammatory remarks. That isn't what rad was doing.

well im sorry i dont wanna go of the main Thread

but it really wasnt that hard to understand browes install

12096207.jpg

As Drakestone said, you cannot assume everyone has the same insight that you do. Yes, it's pretty obvious what does what, but that's not the point.

Imagine you're a newbie with limited computer experience and zero FM skin installation knowledge. They're going to think it's a proper installer. They're just going to go click, click, click with the default settings and assume it's been installed in the right place. They don't even know that the directory it's extracting to is wrong, they've never installed a skin before. There isn't any info in the OP with any instructions. Then they're going to be annoyed and complain when it doesn't work. Plus Mac users were totally screwed. So as a way to distribute your skin on an English speaking site, it was IMHO a shambles - no two bones about it.

Not that it matters any more as it's changed now. Back to the topic in question, the skin itself!

Awesome! This is easily the best skin for FM10, thanks!

Any chance you could centralise the title bar text like this:

63701033.png w1135.png

Awesome! This is easily the best skin for FM10, thanks!

Any chance you could centralise the title bar text like this:

63701033.png w1135.png

Like this?

semttulort.png

Really great skin, i was waiting for some like this. Are you considering to change the footer bar to a grey color like the menubar and not a variable color like now? I don't know if i am explaining it well. :confused:

Anyway, an awesome skin!

Quick question.

How can I change the player stats to be like Flexion in FM07?

I've got a problem here. After testing Seven skin for a while I moved back to default white skin and whenever I go to Squad page the game crashes. Does it happens to anybody else?

I've got a problem here. After testing Seven skin for a while I moved back to default white skin and whenever I go to Squad page the game crashes. Does it happens to anybody else?

No i've not.

New version:

Titlebar in the center;

minor graphic bugs fixed;

New Teamtalk panel.

http://www.filefront.com/15119489/seven2.rar

@ wenck: inside the panels folder is another folder called footer, copy the files inside that folder to the panels folder and your footer will be always gray.

@ grade: please SS.

@ Alexandre: never happened to me.

Thanks and good games.

Hmm, with updated version you cant see the players and ratings at "player ratings" during match.

@ The Kman: please SS

@ dave byrd: i've seen this, but i don't know how to fix it, i try but when the text don't have button it goes lower.

thanks and good games

@ The Kman: please SS

For some reason I can't post screen.

It says "You may not post attachments". How do I change that?

do you upload the screen and after that try to put the link in your post?

@ wenck: inside the panels folder is another folder called footer, copy the files inside that folder to the panels folder and your footer will be always gray.

Thanks! It looks really cool now :thup:

No one else have this probelm with no players or ratings showing?

i don't have this problem.

5yfzdn0vlaz05o01jqvb.png

try to delete the match team stats table.xml and reload the skin.

i don't have this problem.

try to delete the match team stats table.xml and reload the skin.

Didn't help.

It seems to be a problem with which language you use. I use swedish, but if I switch to english then there's no problem....

However, there was no problem in version 1.

Didn't help.

It seems to be a problem with which language you use. I use swedish, but if I switch to english then there's no problem....

However, there was no problem in version 1.

OK

if you like the titlebar in center

copy the titlebar.xml and match title bar files of the version 2 to version 1 (don't forget to backup the files of version 1).

OK

if you like the titlebar in center

copy the titlebar.xml and match title bar files of the version 2 to version 1 (don't forget to backup the files of version 1).

That worked, thanks. :)

Hi there, just noticed what on earth have you done with the views for reserve and u19 squads?! I don't want to see CA/PA! Any chance in the next update you can make the reserve and u19 squads for other teams have the normal view when looking at them please?

Hi there, just noticed what on earth have you done with the views for reserve and u19 squads?! I don't want to see CA/PA! Any chance in the next update you can make the reserve and u19 squads for other teams have the normal view when looking at them please?

the file that controls the reserves and u19 is the same as the first team, so i don't know how to do it. if you want to change to the original view, you can delete team squad.xml.

the file that controls the reserves and u19 is the same as the first team, so i don't know how to do it. if you want to change to the original view, you can delete team squad.xml.

Many thanks.

How can you change the opacity of the skin? Because the background stadiums are back after the 10.2 patch and the default opacity of the skin makes it hard to read with moving background changes.

I really need an answer because the skin looks fantastic with the backgrounds but the opacity needs to be tweaked.

copy this code to seven settings.xml and try values between 0 and 1.

<real id="background_opacity" value="0.7" />

copy this code to seven settings.xml and try values between 0 and 1.

I've tried that and it doesn't seem to make any difference to opacity. I'm doing something wrong maybe. It's very hard to read the skin :(

Please upload your "seven.settings.xml" with a darker opacity if you got it working. I don't know exactly where to insert that code in the xml. file. Maybe release a third version with opacity code included in the seven.settings.xml file.