Won 8-3, but the last two goals didn't show

Just drew 3-3 with Doncaster in the League Cup. I had a right go at my players, then extra time began. We raced into a lead again and comfortably scored 3 more making it 6-3. I then told them I was pelased in the full time team talk, and press 'continue'. The news screen the told me I'd won 8-3! I checked the highlights, but it only showed six of my goals. Where did the other two come from?! How peculiar!

Does it matter? Bigger score, more players scoring, better morale.

Of course it matters, If my team win 6-3, I want the game to acknowledge it was 6-3.

The main problem being I have seen quite afew people post that they have lost because of things like this - it happened to me fairly often on FM07 or FM08, though not this one yet thankfully.

I had a similar problem on FM05 when i was playing as Chelsea and the ME was out of time with the commenrty. The other team took a 1 goal lead and the ME and commerty got out of time with each other and dispite me watching my team score three goals and it saying 3-1 to me, as i continued it said 0-1 and the goals did not register.

• Administrators

Are you running a patched version of the game? When you look back at the match via the 'fixtures' page what does it say the score was? Is it only the news item that shows the wrong score? Let me know, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived