Sports Interactive Community
jayahr

Former CM/FM-only legends, where are they now?

to the guy who mentioned valeri bojinov: he got signed for man city under sven, didn't do much and he now kicks about in the Sporting Lisbon reserves. I almost signed him for my Empoli team, but my scouts only rated him 2 and a half stars :(

to the guy who mentioned valeri bojinov: he got signed for man city under sven, didn't do much and he now kicks about in the Sporting Lisbon reserves. I almost signed him for my Empoli team, but my scouts only rated him 2 and a half stars :(

He broke his leg I think didn't he at around the first game under Sven? Never was the same player since.

Whatever happened to Alejandro Sanchez Fernandez? You could sign him for peanuts from Perugia on FM 2005.

His PA was random and on a good game, he could chip in with 10 goals as a super-sub in the first season. His game was all about speed and finishing and nothing else.

A lad called Agbar Barsom (a Swede) was always a class signing for me, back on CM01/02. No idea if he was a fictional player or not. I can also remember a lad from Stockport called Darren Ryan, who was always a great signing for me back on CM1 or CM2.

I remember a young Columbian kid I think his name was Sherman Cardenas, was an absolute beast of a player in 05-06

I was just thinking of him as well. He still plays http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherman_C%C3%A1rdenas

He was a really talented player, and I used to buy him, but he hasn't made it yet.

And of course there is also Nicolás Millán, who was dubbed the "chilean Christiano Ronaldo", who was a talented player in FM 07/08 (i think).

Also in FM 09/10(I think), there was a bulgarian allrounder, Tsvetomir Todorov, a young man at the age of 17 or 18, I think he played for the italian club Siena, he turned out really good in my games. Never heard of him since

Two I can remember from CM01/02

Alexander Farnerud - AM/F-LRC - Another Swede who was a brillant winger for my Newcastle team and Sweden. Now plays for Brondby in Denmark after winning the German League with Stuttgart in 06/07. Has also played for the weden side in real life.

Bojan Djordjic- AMC - Awesome player who replaced Veron in one of my games scoring 33 goals in a season. Currently plays for AIK after not getting enough games at Pymouth.

Charles Andre-Doudin last played for a club in 2006 and is only 23?

Bojan Djordjic played for Antwerp (Second devision Belgium) last year.. he left after a couple of games.. to slow..

bojan djordic and luke chadwick were amazing wingers in one series for manchester united and have failed to do anything IRL.

Luke Chadwick was amazing is his loan time @ Antwerp before he tried to get in the the First team of Man Utd !

Two I can remember from CM01/02

Alexander Farnerud - AM/F-LRC - Another Swede who was a brillant winger for my Newcastle team and Sweden. Now plays for Brondby in Denmark after winning the German League with Stuttgart in 06/07. Has also played for the weden side in real life.

Bojan Djordjic- AMC - Awesome player who replaced Veron in one of my games scoring 33 goals in a season. Currently plays for AIK after not getting enough games at Pymouth.

Charles Andre-Doudin last played for a club in 2006 and is only 23?

Farnerud now plays for Young Boys from switzerland. Has been playing for them for a couple of years now

Sad news...

Junior Khanye - A FM2005 Kaizer Chiefs prospect renowned for his dribbling, ball control and pace. Started to believe his own hype and preferred drinking boozes to training. Ended up at United FC but left the club and football in 2011 after struggling to come to terms with the murder of his Father. Now trying to return and having a series of unsuccessful trials across South Africa