Still haven't fixed the Crash Dump problem then, even in 10.1.1?

Have you used an in-game modifier? How many leagues are you running and with what sized database? Let me know, thanks.

I used the FM Data Editor at the beginning of my game.

Used FMRTE to shorten Joey Barton's contract so I could sack him.

I am running 3 leagues (yes, just 3) - Prem, Champ and French Ligue 1.

I used the FM Data Editor at the beginning of my game.

Used FMRTE to shorten Joey Barton's contract so I could sack him.

I am running 3 leagues (yes, just 3) - Prem, Champ and French Ligue 1.

With a Small database.

Updated all drivers, Java, all of that.

• Administrators

Yeah using the FMRTE has corrupted a number of games, it's an unoffical editor and unfortunately it's causing these issues in your game. You'll have to start again and not edit the game with it. Sorry.

Yeah using the FMRTE has corrupted a number of games, it's an unoffical editor and unfortunately it's causing these issues in your game. You'll have to start again and not edit the game with it. Sorry.

No. Not buying it.

I had a brand new, clean game and had not used FMRTE with it.

I had 2 Crash Dumps just in pre-season, absolutely ages before I touched FMRTE.

It's a nice, convenient scapegoat to use, but not the truth...

You say you carried on playing, So i am guessing the crashes that happened in pre-season were before you patched up to 10.1.1. So that could be why, I think once you use Fmrte wether you have patched up or not it corrupt's your game.

So i bet if you start a new game now you won't get any crash dumps, Unless you use the Fmrte again.

I know it sucks to start a new game, But you should not have the crash dumps anymore. :)

No. Not buying it.

I has to be something on your end. I haven't had any crash dumps other than trying to load a db I edited that had an error in it.

My game crashes 5-8 times per season, i have not used FMRTE and have onjly used the editor on one of my games.

If you are using FMRTE as a scapegoat, how do you explain my problems?

If you are going to use the editor as a scapegoat, why release it?

Seriously wanting some answers.

Large database.

18 leagues.

• Administrators
No. Not buying it.

Have you added anything to your game such as facepacks logos etc? What type of system are you running?

Are you running any programs in the background? Have you tried a clean re-install since suffering from these issues? Let me know, thanks.

My game crashes 5-8 times per season, i have not used FMRTE and have onjly used the editor on one of my games.

If you are using FMRTE as a scapegoat, how do you explain my problems?

If you are going to use the editor as a scapegoat, why release it?

Seriously wanting some answers.

Large database.

18 leagues.

If you wasn't aware, SI don't release FMRTE.

And 99% of the time when used correctly, the editor that comes with the game doesn't cause any problems or crashes :)

That is a lot more polite than I would have been to someone who just spoke to me like that :)
Haha, i suppose that's why they do that job and we don't.

I've come on here with problems about this game, and will continue to do so, but i like to think i do it reasonably!

If you wasn't aware, SI don't release FMRTE.

And 99% of the time when used correctly, the editor that comes with the game doesn't cause any problems or crashes :)

read his post again - he's clearly differentiating between FMRTE (which he hasn't used) and SI's editor (which he has, but not much). Also, in the past SI's editor has caused quite severe issues - I remember one of the first versions with an official data editor where using it at all would mess up all regen and grey player names beyond repair (i.e all Scottish regens would have north african names, all japanese regens would have bulgarian names etc) so it's not totally out of the question as a cause (though I don't think it is, in this case)

read his post again - he's clearly differentiating between FMRTE (which he hasn't used) and SI's editor (which he has, but not much). Also, in the past SI's editor has caused quite severe issues - I remember one of the first versions with an official data editor where using it at all would mess up all regen and grey player names beyond repair (i.e all Scottish regens would have north african names, all japanese regens would have bulgarian names etc) so it's not totally out of the question as a cause (though I don't think it is, in this case)

Thank you for saving me from pointing out the obvious to that person lol. Some people amaze me, they are so quick to flame your posts but 90% of the time they dont even read it lol.

Thanks Fisher :)

Tyoldinho, please read before posting.

Unfortunately I've had a few rare occurrences if the crash dump error, haven't used any editors whatsoever on this save, plus it was started with patch 1. I'm just towards the end if my second season, it doesn't happen too often, three times in all but it does pop up now and then - can't see a trend except that it occurs usually during extended plays (but difficult to pinpoint when happens infrequently!). Hasn't happened during a match either...

OS is XP media centre with 2mb ram, running three leagues - england, spain & Italy - will have to check db size but I think it's large!

Have you added anything to your game such as facepacks logos etc? What type of system are you running?

Are you running any programs in the background? Have you tried a clean re-install since suffering from these issues? Let me know, thanks.

No facepacks or anything like that. No logos.

No programs in the background, because I use AlacrityPC to shut down all processes not needed for gaming.

Sony Vaio NR10E

Windows XP

Intel Pentium Dual 1.46 GhZ

2 GB RAM

Any further feedback on this yet?

Seems odd that such a malevolent issue remains after an intermediary 'fix-it' patch has been applied...

I'm gonna suggest keeping an eye on one thread rather than starting another - it's easier for SI to talk to everyone with the issue if they don't have to pile through a load of different threads.

Let's go for either here, in the bugs forum; http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=4359085#post4359085

or at a push you can go for this one in GD;http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=172655

Cheers

Matt

Archived