Patch 10.1.1 - Official Feedback Thread (can we keep it in here please, thanks!)

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the memory Usage has halfed game started at 455,232k.. after 4 games its at 815,412k ..

after a few more games its gone down to 601,232k .. does feel very stable than before .

and the ME doesnt jump like before

which before it would start up at around 815.412 k

Well, splitting hairs here, but before Christmas can mean anything before the 25th (the four days before the 25., can all be considered late Dec). And having experience in IT I know how projects run over time.

Early Dec 1-10

Mid Dec 11 -20

Late Dec 21-31

"Before Christmas" was always our date, so the assumption that this patch has changed anything is wrong.

• Administrators
Right now it is a huge game. 40 nations, 96 leagues, large db with around 250.000 players.

I will start a new game with 1 nation, 7 leagues, large db. Should be around 15.000 players.

I did get the crash then as well before the patch when i tried with 1 nation and 7 leagues. But i will load up a new one now, like i said, and i will get back you you very shortly.

Many thanks :thup:

• SI Staff
How many leagues are you trying to run now in the game that still crashes? Likewise what size db?

Neil/Roykela - can we keep this to the thread on the tech support forum please, coz it gets confusing having it in 2 threads :)

Miles any news of when the Steam skin will be ready?

When patch 2 is released.

:DI guess you understand why I'm a bit bored of these issues now.

We've got 3 similar i7's in our QA and none of them have had any problems.

Sorry yours have but if you're not willing to at least try out the patches then sadly there's not much we can do. There aren't many games these days that don't get patched after release even on consoles which is a fairly new development.

Seems to have fixed the minor issue I was having more recently with it using around 1gb of ram instead of 600k or so. Big thumbs up from me, especially for getting it out before the major patch :)

after a few more games i can report that the the memory Usage does start to go down and stays steady . the game runs miles better . excuse the punt

Glad to hear that the patch has fixed your memory problem

Unfortunately due to the unlimited PC setups we can only our best to fix this for most users. We do try our best to fix it for everyone :)

• SI Staff
this patch confirms to me that patch 2 will be out late december. if patch 2 was immenent then there would be no need to release this aswell. getting really pizzed off now.

This hasn't affected the release of Patch 2 at all, we're still working hard on it

• SI Staff
I don't think the background not changing issue has been amended, can anyone from SI advise if it will be looked at for patch 2? I miss having the stadium pics for the matches.

Cheers.

Yep. Patch 10.2 it is.

my FM crashed

when i tried to run it again, steam downloaded this patch

now i'm running it again

i'm watching the rivals' game right now

memory usage is around 1,134,300k at the moment

will keep an eye on that

hope i won't need to start a new game for this patch?

if patch 2 was days away then there would be no point in releasing this today. so its pretty obvious to me that patch 2 is still weeks away

who said it was days away they said before christmas that could be 20 days+ also these bugs are the ones that can stop game play im glad SI have come up with a patch to fix the memory issue

• SI Staff
Does this patch fix the delay that sometimes happens between pressing "Continue" and the game continuing?

Either way I will probably just wait for patch 2 since you said all fixes from this will be there anyway. But would be nice to know.

EDIT: What Neil said down there

• Administrators
Does this patch fix the delay that sometimes happens between pressing "Continue" and the game continuing?

Either way I will probably just wait for patch 2 since you said all fixes from this will be there anyway. But would be nice to know.

No unfortunately not, it was only major fixes that went into this patch. Sorry.

• SI Staff
Patch 2 will be after January.. and I can't wait so much time lol

I'm addicted to the game but it annoying so muchhh, every goal from a corner or a long shot.. so much bugs

Nothing has changed with regards to Patch 2 it'll still be before christmas

I'm addicted to the game but it annoying so muchhh, every goal from a corner or a long shot.. so much bugs

Eh theres another patch planned before xmas then theres the uswell 1 after new year with more fixes and january transfers etc

• SI Staff

Patch 10.2 is planned for "before Christmas" and that hasn't changed

Archived