The perfect staff team on FM10

Introduction

Hello Members, Staff and Guests I would like to welcome you all to Steve and Littlefoxo’s Guide on “The Ultimate Staff Team”. The idea came about when Matty and I were talking on MSN about staff and how important they were to the success of a team and how much they are still get overlooked in Football Manager. No team in the world no matter how big or how small could survive life in the football leagues without the assistance of a team of back room staff, So we decided we would compose a list of the very best staff In England, Italy, Spain and Germany assembling the ultimate staff team available to us. We choose to load these Countries due to the sad fact that most members play their games in these countries and as the majority of players play here we decided it would be best to indeed fulfill our project in these countries.

We decided that we wanted the following setup for our staff team. We wanted one assistant manager, four physiotherapists, seventeen coaches; comprising of three goalkeeper, two fitness, four youth, two tactical, two technical and one attacking, defending and general coaches. We decided that we also wanted 10 scouts with the majority of their knowledge focused in Western Europe (England, Scotland, France, Italy, Germany, Portugal and Holland). So we set about our task of filtering through the thousands of staff and finding our team who fit in to our target numbers of staff and I think it is safe to say we are more than happy with the final product, so without further ado here are our findings.

Read the guide HERE

please be sure to leave feedback, either on Theawaystand.co.uk or on here.

Thanks

Steve

This is a great guide, :thup: You can see the effort put in!

Although I would never have anyone else other than Mr. Pat Rice as my Assistant :p He follows me every club I go to!

Well just had a very quick look and it looks great so thanks a lot Steve. Your article/piece of work may solve my slight problem, but I have been struggling to get all my coaches to a level of at least 4 and a half stars. Ao I went to the tactics and training forum and found a few pieces that says what attributes and coach needs in order for them to have 5 stars so I thought great! But when searching for coaches and using the attribute filter aswell there were no players that came up via the search, i.e. nobody was good enough! E.g. 5 star defensvie coach as high stats of defending, tactics, and DDM (level of discipline, determination and motivation - I think!) and so on for each type of training. There seems to be a severe lack or not at all in my game of great coaches who will get 5 stars. I have about four coaches with 4 1/2 stats and the rest have 4 stars but I can't seem to get any better coaches as there don't seem to be any!!!!

Cheers Steve will give it a good read now. :)

good guide, but

David Coles can't work with youngsters, bs. As you can see from my profile i'm from Portsmouth and i play the game alot with Portsmouth. Asmir Begovic has improved tremendously. his 22.

-------------

Nothing to do with this thread but its funny when i go to Portsmouth games. I always get there early so i cxan watch them train. I usually sit behind the home goal to watch the goalie training. there is David Coles with a heavyly strapped knee, Jamie Ashdown and Asmir Begovic and well David James who only takes part in training when he feels like it.

the other week 1 of the other goalies scored past him. he took his gloves of and walked away, lol

As long as you enjoyed it and it enlightened you then it did its job Nev

Oh know I was not having a pop, it is very good and I am very grateful that you and foxo took the time to produce the guide. Just I'm Barca and don't think Zidane would come to Barca, but having said that all the staff will have rival teams so my point does seem a bit silly actually! :D

good guide, but

David Coles can't work with youngsters, bs. As you can see from my profile i'm from Portsmouth and i play the game alot with Portsmouth.

Coles Working with Youngsters stat is "4"

how come my young goalies are really good

They recently moved server and a few peoples isp's have not updated it yet mine included so i too cant get on. but if you use a proxy its fine for now, the link is http://proxify.com/p/011110A1000110/687474703a2f2f7777772e746865617761797374616e642e636f2e756b2f636f6d6d756e6974792f696e6465782e7068703f2f746f7069632f3236302d7065746572626f726f7567682d756e697465642f706167655f5f705f5f3236393726#entry2697

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived