[WIP] The official non-fifa nations database

DanGLiverpool

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isnt Somalia in Fifa? If so, then no, they are not needed. None of the 208 fifa nations will remain.

Burma is ok hough as well.

Running a test run of Greenland, decided that to make the qualifying stages as the league, then it picks teams from each league (the way it has done for this seasons competition) for the final stage :thup:

For the first season it picks teams, so that won't work correctly season 1, but hopefully season two it should work well enough.

Running the original tests with the major competitions in, and in the World Cup Qualifying, whoevers place they took over, they took their record, and ended up on 0 points with 2 goals to 39 conceded. Obviously they wont enter these cups in the final database as they won't exist, just did it out of interest.

Best Greenlandic player by CA and PA(excluding Jesper Gronkjaer) is 33 for CA and 58 for PA (different players). Might tone the league rep down by 1 or 2 though, from 4.

Im running a beta of my fictional Monaco league system right now.

Im also wondering, assuming the top league would have a rep of 4 or 5 (because lets face it, you'd rather play in Monaco than Greenland), what would the range of club reputation be?

Just sorting the Leagues out at the moment. Players will be added in future possibly. I'm stopping in a minute for OTFFMO so won't be done until tomorrow. :(

One problem I've thought about is that of the 2nd nationality of players. For example, V Behrami is Swiss, with Kosovan as a 2nd nationality. I'm not sure whether or not to make him Kosovan. If, however, Switzerland is removed/replaced, will he be removed by whoever does that?

Not sure if I'm making sense. :p

Ok, I have split up North and South Vietnam now, replacing South Vietnam (inactive) and Vietnam. There is a big problem though, as both files work fine on their own, but together the North Vietnamese league apparently has no teams, even though I have checked the editor and both files have it set with 12 teams added...

This Kosovo stuff is p*ssing me off.

So many contradictory websites, and sites that aren't updated properly or for a while.

I can't tell how many teams are in the top division, or who is in what division. There are either 12 or 16 in the top, and 14 in the 2nd, I think.

Thanks for that. :)

Still not too sure about the structure. Their FA website suggests there are 2 rounds of games, and then a split of sorts, with the season ending after 33 games. The site you've linked seems to suggest SIX promotion places, which can't be right surely. 6 teams WERE relegated last season, but only so the league could return from 16 to 12 teams I think.

http://www.rsssf.com/tablesk/kosovo09.html

I'll have to improvise I think.

I'll take the scraps, I'm not picky. I'll research what I can and anything I can't d we'll sort out later. But as I'm taking the leftovers I'm going to wait and see who else does what before I start, so we dont end up with any clashes. So chances are that I'll be the last to submit my piece, despite being one of the originators of this plan (although Dan's the main man in this). If no-one can do the Vatican or Sealand I'll try that challenge. I'l probably replace San Marino with Vatican if I'm in charge of it, but as I said earlier, I'll wait.

Archived