Detail level help

If I recall correctly in all previous FM games game detail level settings allowed you to watch fixtures and match results of any competition you chose. In FM10 I have a lot of troubles not being able to force my game to show me World Cup/European Championship/Europa League games. I've tried everything, from All to Later stages and the game still doesn't show me pre-match screens of competitions I'm not participating in (but willing to watch). How can I enable it? I'm starting to wonder that I'm confusing something and Detail level is something different. :(

To watch a match, you need to have the Competition on "Full Detail".

Then, go to the Competition, find its fixtures, and click the "v" between the two teams. It should change to the word "view"; when that fixture rolls around, you will be taken to watch the match.

Unfortunately, SI have made a UI change for FM'10 that prevents us from seeing today's fixtures for big competitions (e.g., Champions League and World Cup); you won't be able to get that functionality back until/unless SI fix that in a patch or in FM'11.

Unfortunately, SI have made a UI change for FM'10 that prevents us from seeing today's fixtures for big competitions (e.g., Champions League and World Cup); you won't be able to get that functionality back until/unless SI fix that in a patch or in FM'11.

This is what I needed. If they did it on purpose then wow, just wow. Why would they even do this :(

Archived