'Arrows' on tactic screen ?? Help !

Change the tactics view to classic mode.

When you do this though you cannot do ingame shouts.

Cheers mate ......... i dont use in game shouts anyway !

Do the lines represent the movement of your players already set by your tactics ?

i.e. when i switch to classic view, will lines be shown / appear due to my individual plaeyr tactics or will i have to put them on ?

thanks again

The arrows depend on what 'Run From Deep' setting a player has. If you have told them Often Run From Deep, they will have an arrow pointing forward. If you have told them Sometimes Run From Deep, they will not have any arrow. If you have told them Rarely Run From Deep, they will have an arrow pointing backwards.

The only difference is the new Tactics Creator doesn't show Runs From Deep on the tactic interface like the Classic mode does. There is no actual difference in how your team will play.

The arrows depend on what 'Run From Deep' setting a player has. If you have told them Often Run From Deep, they will have an arrow pointing forward. If you have told them Sometimes Run From Deep, they will not have any arrow. If you have told them Rarely Run From Deep, they will have an arrow pointing backwards.

The only difference is the new Tactics Creator doesn't show Runs From Deep on the tactic interface like the Classic mode does. There is no actual difference in how your team will play.

Thanks mate

Cheers mate ......... i dont use in game shouts anyway !

Shocking !!!!! :)

In my opinion..... the single best improvement to the game in years....... if you know how to use them ;)

Archived