Dude, Where's My Star?

Just came to the end of my first season and have seen that a couple of my coaches have lost half a star for their training category. I can't see any attribute changes so don't really know if they've changed or not, but I assume they have. My question is, what causes these sorts of things to happen? Both coaches were only in their 40s so I assume it is not a case of having forgotten how to do things or dreams of retirement.

Can anyone shed some light?

Hmmm not sure about that one. The players being on holiday would explain the reduced stars (temporary), but I’m not sure about the actual attribute drop. My guess would be that it might be temporary. How old is the coach? I’m wondering whether their attributes can decrease like a players do?

Anyone else know the answer to this?

Stars directly relate to workload handling rather the actually the quality of the coaching, so I'd suggest it could be because you stuck another few players onto a training regimen which made the workload go up? Maybe players back from loan or just signed? Alternately, non-playing staff do gain and lose attributes, so maybe you have older staff members who are losing stats in their old age?

Archived