I heard someone got Pato on a free, how would i go about this ...

Im just wondering what the best way to go about this would be...

Do you wait in thier last yyear of contract-the thing is though i think if you wwait till their current contract is almost up, they could suddenly get a new one .

I am early in the game and still to go into the transfer market.

What do you thikn this person did to get him on a free. YEs i know, £0 i read in a post and cant find it now. I heard someone bought him for £70mill also.

Thank you for reading my post, hope you can help. Im not familiar with transfers as such at the mo. Take care

*wave*

Some dude claimed you could get any player for £1 (probably £0 too then) by first making a huge bid on a player and as soon as they accepted he canceled the bid and imediatly made another bid of £1 and they were accepted too. He posed lots of screenshots of his list of bought players.

He had the likes of Robin Van Persie, Cesc Fabgregas for £1.

However, SI employees responded to the thred saying they were not able to recreate it in the office and I haven't bothered trying it myself as I consider it cheating.

Some dude claimed you could get any player for £1 (probably £0 too then) by first making a huge bid on a player and as soon as they accepted he canceled the bid and imediatly made another bid of £1 and they were accepted too. He posed lots of screenshots of his list of bought players.

He had the likes of Robin Van Persie, Cesc Fabgregas for £1.

However, SI employees responded to the thred saying they were not able to recreate it in the office and I haven't bothered trying it myself as I consider it cheating.

Where are these screenshots?

Archived