The Andorra Double Challenge! FM10

Whichever add-on I'm using is after giving me Andorra CF's club crest :(

Anyway I can fix this? the club ID is 2062032761 and here's the actual crest

FC_Andorra.jpg

Well you can go through the files you've got already downloaded (the .xml ones) and search for that club ID, note down what the graphics files for it are called so you can get rid of them. To get that crest made up properly I suggest you ask in sortitoutsi forums, I asked nicely in their logos forum thing and within 24 hours a nice person made me some in the right format and you just put them back in where the old ones were.

you could send me the files ;)

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FIRST ANDORRAN U21 ECQ WIN

Another breakthrough in the same season. After having Yvan Rey, a very decent 17yo, coming through the youth ranks we have another moment of joy. The first ECQ fixture was a home game against Bulgaria, and we won it. And in some style too!

http://i47.tinypic.com/2hz7q05.jpg

I just played a 4-3-3 control style, when Bulgaria had the ball it was more of a 4-5-1. Both wingers came close to the striker when we did have the ball. I also made sure all Bulgarian AMs and STs had a permanent, tight marker on them. At half time, scoreline 1-0, I pulled balancing midfielder Expósito back to play as an anchorman. Bulgaria did create some chances, but most of the time they were put off by defenders, so they were a little short on the clear cut chances. Fine by me :)

Benjamin 'Brace' Fernandez Fernandez:

http://i48.tinypic.com/2d1kz6s.jpg

Marcos Expósito, whose distance goal almost made me stand up behind my laptop :p:

http://i50.tinypic.com/256gu3a.jpg

Yvan Rey, Andorra regular but now being a temporary U21 star:

http://i47.tinypic.com/2lml552.jpg

Rey made slight improvements on his central qualities, but I'm still not sure what to do. I think he would make a nice (advanced) forward, so maybe I'll retrain him.

Life at Principat is good at the moment, league wins are becoming quite easy. Long-time rival FC Santa Coloma has fallen down to 5th place, and this years only challenger lost 3 players to me this summer :)

Next thing to do: reach the first round of the Champions League. 2nd Quals has been the best so far, there may be a long way to go. The semi-professionalism can wait, on the other hand. Cash is rolling in quickly, after 6 seasons there's 1.3 million in the bank with an upgraded training facility last season, this season both will be upgraded :)

Glenn Fitzpatrick - FC Andorra (Season 2 Review)

Media Prediction: 15th

My Prediction: 4th

Final Position: 4th (Promoted via playoffs)

Kind of similar to the season when Everton managed to finish 4th in the Premier League, we had an oustanding run up until about February and just made it over the finish line. We had some fantastic results in the playoffs, beating Osasuna and Compestela 2-0, Toscano scoring both in both matches, hero. I found with this division that anyone can beat anybody on their day (with the exception of Barcelona At). Consistency, even a bit of it, is enough to seal a playoff place in this league, found it easier to get up than the first season :)

I have broken my promise to just use Andorran players, progress would be near impossible for a coach of my standard :( I will however emphasize their importance to the club, hopefully the standard of players coming through will gradually improve. I'm expecting to struggle this season, if I stay up then I'll be ecstatic.

National Team

Results

Malta (h) L 1-0
Luxembourg (a) L 3-1
[b]Holland (a) L 4-0
Wales (h) L 2-0
Ireland (a) L 4-0[/b]
Faroe Islands (a) L 2-0
[b]Serbia (h) L 6-0
Montenegro (a) L 4-0
Holland (h) L 3-0[/b]
Macau (h) W 2-0

Very much so the same problems as before being honest. It's not going to get any better any time soon and I can only pray I don't get the sack.

I'm looking forward to the next season now. Up Andorra :)

Nice season there, Fitzaay.

Murphy's Law came upon me just yet. I wanted to turn semi-pro for 5 seasons. Just when I saw a benefit in staying amateur, I got this message:

http://i46.tinypic.com/2lc1pop.jpg

Oh well. Now I can earn and spend money on better players :)

\o/ anyway.

I cans see myself delving into the Andorran League eventually. What's it like?

Seems like you're doing quite well Busta :)

It's not much, but as time goes by, clubs attract more and more young Spanish players who didn't make it at their big clubs. So it's improving quite a bit. Clubs get better, earn money, improve as a whole and get better Andorran youth players, which is the actual goal.

I'm a bit annoyed though. My wage budget is about 400. I gave 3 players a contract and went way over the budget. I hope it will be more in the near future, but with a 1800 community stadium I can't see that happening. Seem to be losing the European way too. The year after my win against Rosenborg, Derry City overcame u on away goals, this year Rapid Wien (3-0, 0-2) won both matches quite easily.

I should be able to reach the CL in about 5 years, but what if it just doesn't improve? I'm not annoyed yet, but who knows... ;)

Truegunners - FC Andorra 2009/10 - Regional Preferente De Navarra

Media Prediction: 2nd

My Prediction: 1st

Final Postion: 1st \o/

It was a great start to the challenge my team were never lower then second and we reamained unbeaten in the league (until amaya beat us :(), in the end despite a loss to title challenge Talavera we ended up winning the league by three points, that means Andorra are coming back to the tereca! \o/.

Also may I reccomend that everyone sign Riera, he is a goal machine I signed him in january and he bagged 13 goals, he and toscano are amazing upfront! finance wise it wasen't very secussful we now have only £30,000 in the bank! we lost a staggering £130,000 over the year :eek:, where does it all go?

Targets for next season: finish in the top half of the Tereca maybe even playoffs, and manage finances better and maybe get an upgrade to youth facilites

Interesting Thing of the season: This player just came out of my youth academy:

Star academy regen!

:cool: he should be very handy for years to come! :thup:

Truegunners - FC Andorra 2010/11 - Tereca Division Group 3

Media Prediction: 10th

My Prediction: 4th

Final Postion: 1st Play-off Winners(Promoted) \o/

After going up as champions last year, I thought we would need to improve are team however I only made three/four signings all season and none became regulars, it turned out that my current crop plus two youth players were enough to see me through, throughout the season we never slipped lower then 2nd defying myself and the pundits expectations, we managed to clinch the title on the last day via a 3-1 win against Denia(whom were 1st) the win put us on on top and we won the league! \o/.

My excitement was shortlived when I found out we had play-offs /o\ this meant I could lose everything if I lost, I thought we would lose but I couldn't be more wrong! beating sanse 3-1 in extra time in the semi-finals, we played against Heracules 'B' in the final we remained confident and thrashed them 3-0 to take home the league and promotion! :cool:

However meanwhile my finances are bleak, while were not in debt we only have 10k! I need to find a way to raise some more money, also lastly I can't seem to attract decent players i'm worried we might not have the quality to survive, the fact we can't find a decent goalkeeper to replace Koldo dosen't help ethier!(he only has one year left!) let me also note Riera and Toscano were unstoppable 51 goal between them, I think they should be unstoppable in the segunda B! I highly reccomend signing them, also Estrella(that amazing 17 year old regen!) made two caps! \o/

Interesting Thing of the season: I currently have 13 players in the Andorra national team squad, a few of them haven't even become regulars for my team yet!

Last years targerts:

Finish in the top half :thup:

Manage finances better :thdn:

upgrade Youth facilities :thdn:

Targets for next season:

Survive the segunda B

Manage finances better!

Find a new goalkeeper

Stick to two of your targets!

Hey does anyone know if it's possible for players playing in Andorra over a prolonged period of time to gain residence? Thus them becoming eligable for the national team. Santa Coloma have a Brazilian called Maicon who'd do well for the national side and he's been playing in Andorra forever. I remember on FM09 there used to be a section that showed how many days until residency gained but I cant find it here :(

Andorran law states that foreign nationals are only entitled to citizenship after 25 years of residency which is too long for a footballer to achieve during their playing age. Everyones favourite goalkeeper, Koldo, got round this by marrying an Andorran woman but that doesn't happen on fm, would be a bit silly if it did.

I can stay. The new chairman was impressed with the support for my position, so I can continue my work. I was very afraid that the last 6 seasons were being thrown away..

He brought in 700k to the club, with now 2M+ in the bank things start to go better and better. He even invested 170k in the youth facilities, that's 2 upgrades in one season. Both training and youth facilities have now been upgraded 2 levels (fairly basic to adequate) the last 2 seasons!

Things are going really quick at the moment. Summer 2016 CE Principat turned professional, after just one year of semi-pro football. The wage budget is 3.3k per week, but it will increase as I'm not really planning to spend the whole 1.8M I just got as a transfer budget :) Wouldn't be too smart either, it's like the whole balance, and with an 1800 stadium I can't see how to earn it back except winning a few games in Europe. Both training and youth facilities are adequate now, but I want them to improve further, so I don't want to spend all the money.

This year we got the double again, with some style too. We're unbeaten for 35 matches in the league and only conceded 8 this season (20 matches).

Screenshots will follow tomorrow!

Something that bothers me is that the stadium can't be expanded, due to the fact that there's no space. 7 other teams use the stadium (as there are only 2 in the city). Is it possible that, at some point, a new stadium is built?

Truegunners - FC Andorra 2011/12 - Segunda Division B2

Media Prediction: 19th

My Prediction: 14th

Final Postion: 4th :eek: lost in playoffs /o\

Well I had no idea what to expect! after last years great finish I was worried we would be beaten to a pulp in the league and after a poor first five games where I only picked up two points and had been beaten 0-4 I was worried, but the next match we managed to win 3-2 and from there results improved, new hungarian star Salazi helped to bring the goals up and by febuary we had entered 11th, after a 1-2 loss to Palencia my lads suddenly got together and we went on a unbeaten run until April(where Leganes beat us 0-2), however we countinued to push on and by the last matchday we were fifth with Guijuelo fouth, we had to win and hope they lose or draw, and that is exactly what happened! we won 2-0 and they only could 0-0!

This meant we qualified for the play-offs :D however after a good first leg performance against Real Jean we threw it all away by losing 0-3 in the second leg! :thdn: this meant another season in the Segunda B /o\ but I think it was good we didn't get promoted, as we would not have been ready and would have probably been relegated back down, looks like I may have to make some major changes to the playing squad this year, lastly a stupid board takeover keeps getting talked about, will it happen or not? ethier a transfer embargo has been placed! there goes my plans to strenghten the team out the window! I had 300k in the balance now I can't spend any of it! /o\

And one last thing to add to my season was I got the Andorra U21s job \o/, however there is a clear lack of talent but on the plus side I did call up Estrella and Santana as my key players! \o/.

Interesting Thing of the season: FC Santa Colomba acutally won a european tie! beating Tre Penne 8-0 on aggregate in the champions league! unfortunatly they lost in the next stage

Estrella Watch:

Estrella

He has improved, he had a solid second year and now he is wanted by Panathinaikos and Las Palmas, unless they offer 3 million he is going nowhere!

Last years targerts:

Survive The Segunda B \o/

Manage finances better \o/

Fnd a new goalkeeper \o/

Stick to two of your targets\o/

Targets for next season:

Have a consistent league finish

Improve facilites

Keep Estrella!

Excellent season there Truegunner. Its good going to make the playoffs in Segunda first season ... I'm struggling just below mid-table (currently 12th) in Segunda.

cheers :thup:

tbh it was really just luck, I think it was a fluke, still we shall see this season! ;)

on a better note apparently the board is willing to sell I hope I get a tycooon :p, if that did happen I could improve the facilites, I'm just happy we didn't win the play-offs because we would have been slaughtered in the Segunda! this year I just want a top half finish, let me suggest it's best to stay in Segunda B for few seasons to build up your team and facilites, so that way your team should be ready for the adelante when you make it :thup:, this is because the change in class is huge! at the moment I'm just watching how Estrella turns out, but still good luck the change in class between the tereca and Segunda B are just as big as the change between the adelante and Segunda B.

I'm still only using Andorrans at the moment so i doubt promotion will be happening for quite awhile to be honest. I'd just like to make some money and get the facilities upgraded.

I was forced to sign 'foreign' (spanish) players, because there was a clear lack of talent in Andorra, other then Estrella,Santana and Padeja I have no real gems for the future for Andorra, Estrella was really a luck of the draw, let me just say it would be very hard to stick with just andorrans, because of the apparant lack of quality and poor youth facilites, it could take a while to reach the Adelante with a completly Andorran squad, but still good luck to you, I would like to be proved wrong and see you reach the higher leagues with a completly andorran team :D

I think using only Andorrans can be reached, however to get to Adelante you'll have to a. wait a very long time and hope you don't get sacked before facilities are upgraded, or b. use Spanish players to develop the club, so facilities will be upgraded very fast. As soon as you reach top facilities, you'll get good Andorrans and it's only up to time before you'll have a full-strenght Andorra squad.

At Principat I see more capable Andorrans come through. I think I can actually form a squad of Andorrans that will claim the title in Andorra, but it would be too much of a risk at a downfall right now. Other clubs are starting to use more Spanish guys and they develop really fast, however I still have the advantage.

Very slowly I'm implementing Andorrans in my side. Rey is a regular and the best Andorra had, although still 19. As a left-wing backup I have Felipe Viveiros, and my 4th central defender and 4th attacker are Andorrans too, Alejandro Albelda and José Antonio.

While being full professional right now, adequate facilities and 10 coaches available, things could be going up very fast.

Glenn Fitzpatrick - FC Andorra (Season 3 Review)

Media Prediction: 17th

My Prediction: 18th

Final Position: 15th (Promoted via playoffs)

Says something about my managerial talent that some people are flying with FC Andorra. We just managed to avoid a relegation playoff due the fact that we were reasonably ok at the back and there are 3 or 4 teams actually worse than us. Playing the likes of Alaves and Castilla was never going to be easy and I'm just happy to have stayed in the league. It's annoying not to be playing in the Copa Del Rey or the Andorran Cup :(

I'm sticking to Andorrans as much as I can and there has been slight development of quality through my good coaching prowess.

National Team

Nothing too much to report here. For the WC Qualification Group we've been drawn with - Germany, Slovenia, Kazakhstan, Switzerland and N.Ireland

Results

Sao Tome e Principe (h) W 1-0

Aims for this season:

Pray hard that the board upgrade facilities

Finish in the top half

Get at least one point in qualification group

I finished the Euro U21 Qualification today.

Results:

Andorra - Bulgaria 3-1 Benjamin Fernandez Fernandez 2x, Marcos Expósito

Iceland - Andorra 3-0

Andorra - France 0-4

Austria - Andorra 4-0

Bulgaria - Andorra 4-1 Yvan Rey

Andorra - Iceland 0-1

France - Andorra 6-0

Andorra - Austria 2-1 Benjamin Fernandez Fernandez

Squad:

http://i46.tinypic.com/2yx4312.jpg

Expósito:

http://i48.tinypic.com/ml5r8i.jpg

Fernandez Fernandez:

http://i47.tinypic.com/34gwv3l.jpg

Of course, the win against Bulgaria was the best result we've had, and maybe will be for years to come. But losing 0-1 and 1-2 to Iceland and Austria were harsh, as there were some chances for our side.

Final table:

http://i46.tinypic.com/15qvxbs.jpg

As you can see, this last place in a not very strong group shows that Andorra still has a long way to go. But the fact that we're not that far behind anymore. Scoring 5 is not much, but given the fact that we played very defensively most of the time, it's not that bad. In the games against Iceland (both times) and Austria (home), the second half was played in a more attacking style. We did create chances and could have scored more, but I think the results are quite ok. Losing 6-0 against France, that happens. Only the away games against Iceland (3-0) and Austria (4-0) could have been better.

All in all, I'm quite satisfied with the results. Of course Yvan Rey played 6 out of 8, due to the fact that the Andorran squad often didn't play real Qualifiers when U21 did. He's 19 now, will already be 20 when we're having a next go, and is a regular for the senior Andorra team. You just can't keep the best player in the country in U21's for too long. Hope to get a new star soon!

Hi All,

I will be attempting this difficult challenge and have already completed a very successful first season. Winning the title by 20 points and going on a 27 match winning run. Unfortunately i wont be using just Andorran players though.

Struggling with screenshots at the moment(any help appreciated), using windows 7.

Finances - £35,487

League Position - 1st

Goals For - 122

Goals Against - 15

Points - 109

Top 5 Scorers

Edu - 30

Joan Carlos Toscano - 26

Xavier Andorra - 19

Xavi Sanchez - 16

3 players - 5 goals

Top 5 Assists

Juan Carlos Toscano - 23

Xavi Sanchez - 15

Txema - 13

Edu - 12

Edu - 10

Top 5 Average Ratings

Edu - 7.82

Xavi Sanchez - 7.76

Juan Carlos Toscano - 7.71

Xavi Andorra - 7.46

Manu Hervas - 7.42

Average Attendance - 858

2010/11 Targets

Gain Promotion

Find a Andorran gem

Improve Finances

Good luck on finding the Andorran gem, it will most likely come out of your own youth setup ;) Some of the best available at the start, not at FC Andorra, would be D/MR Josep Manuel Ayala (free), MC Óscar Sonejee (FC Santa Coloma) and striker Gabriel Riera (CE Principat). Also check out a DRLC named Conde, he looks useless but did quite a good job for me at CE Principat. If you can get him, Ildefons Lima (DC) is the best Andorran available, but I doubt you can get him just yet.

Making screenshots isn't that hard. Use PrtSc on your keyboard to copy, paste in Paint, save it. Go to a site that hosts images (I use tinypic.com), upload the file, copy the link that you get. Then, when writing your post, use the Insert Link button (the one with the globe), paste your link there and it'll create your link. There you go ;)

Truegunners - FC Andorra 2012/13 - Segunda Division B2

Media Prediction: 11th

My Prediction: 5th

Final Postion: 1st Promotion! (Play-off Winners!)

At the beginning of the season, due to my thinking it was a fluke year all I wanted was a 5th place finish, this was due to the step up in teams (Castlla, Ponfaradadina and Zamora), however it turned out these teams didn't have a very good year and suddenly we started playing very good! after a few games we were first and remained first till the end of the season! :cool: then before we could celebrate, the dreaded play-offs were drawn! we faced Salamanca in the first phase and lost 0-2 on aggregate, after that I thought we were out,but then we had to play cultural leonsa in another play-off! we managed to beat them and set ourselves up for a (yep you guessed it another play-off!) against Cardoba, we drew the first leg 1-1, we then drew 0-0 in the second to gain promotion on away goals! this meant promotion to the adelante! :thup:

this year we also got taken over by a buisness man and have now got secure finances :D, he also upgraded my facilities I now have basic youth facilites! :rolleyes:, as U21s manager we acutally won! (against Slovakia 2-0! \o/) now I'm in a higher league I must do some heavy strenghtening we may also need a new stadium as I can't expand the current one, we may start to be losing money instead of gaining it, being in the adelante I honestly don't think we will survive, but then again I might be proved wrong you never know...

Estrella Watch:

Estrella

This guy just keeps improving! he is now rated as a decent adelante player! he should be useful considering I'm going to the adelante! he had another great year and I am confident he do good again next year, he now has 14 caps for Andorra, Standard and Braga both want him, but as I said before I want 3 million, until then he will not be sold

Last years targerts:

Have a consistent league finish \o/

Improve facilites \o/

Keep Estrella \o/

Targets for next season:

Improve stadium

Improve facilites(again!)

Keep Estrella!

EDIT: we also turned Professional, now we are getting another youth facility upgrade and training facility upgrade! \o/

SACKED :( After a 4-0 defeat to Switzerland I have been sacked as Andorran Manager. Anyone reckon I'll get the job back in future? :(

Ouch that sucks. You should be able to get the job again at some point ... hopefully.

Great season again Truegunner your now officially the highest challengee ... I believe!

Also giving this one ago, i like the sound of the challenge.

Started out managing both club and country. Just finished season 1

2009/2010 Season

FC Andorra (club)

Like most others, found season 1 a breeze at club level. Promoted as league winners, 99pts, 104 goals scored and 13 concede.

Decided not to stick to angolans, but will try to keep as many as possible in the squad.

I settled on a 5 3 2 formation and the squad pretty much had the players to fit into this. Brought in a number of signings, some of the angolans (Pol, Ayala, couple of other youngsters) and a few younger spaniards. Best find was a young senaglese/spanish striker called Diong Mendy who ended up with 20 goals in 25 games and was a good foil for Toscano (who got 41 in 28 games).

Mid season i changed to a 4 1 3 2 as i felt i was too defensive, this helped us kick on and win the league.

Expecting a bigger challenge next season, lost 2 of my promising young spaniards to Real Madrid C on frees which is a disapointment. Much strenghtening needed i think

Andorra (national team)

Amazingly things started well, First game was a friendly v Kuwait and we won 1 v 0 thanks to a toscano goal. Easy this international malarky......Next up was Ukraine away and i was prepearing for a mauling. We got off with a 2 nil defeat and i was chuffed.

Kazakhstan at home looked like a potential chance for a point given the last 2 results.......and it turned into a disaster, cuffed 3 nil.

From there it went bad, Friendly away to australia was 4 nil and Ukraine at home was also 4 nil.

New tactic and approach needed for internationals in 2010, i dont expect wins but i would like a bit more promise.

Onwards and upwards we go!

Print screen misses out the fm bit and goes straight to the internet page i am on. anybody any other ideas?? also tried alt + f9 but that didnt wok either :(

Try using a screen capture program. I use EasyCapture, it's free and very handy. You can capture a window, full screen, selected area etc. and save to a few formats including .jpg

Decided not to stick to angolans, but will try to keep as many as possible in the squad.

That would be a nice twist ;)

You'll find that, in the first few seasons, 4-0 for Andorra is just a decent scoreline. When things are really going bad, it will be 6-0 or 7-0, but 4-0 is, well, ok... In my game, Andorran footballers are progressing quite nicely, but these scorelines are still common.

GL 2 U!

CE PRINCIPAT - SEASON 2016-2017

The Champions League

The season kicked off with CL Qualifiers, in which we had to play Slovakian champions MSK Zilina. An 1-0 away loss gave us some confidence for the return, but it wasn't meant to be: 0-0. Although we did create quite a few chances, Zilina perhaps was the better team and we just have to wait another year.

Pre-season Problems

Because we went professional, everyone demanded a contract. With my 6K wage budget I couldn't do too much, the transfer budget of 1.8M gave me the oppportunity to increase it to 7.5K. I contracted 22 players, 2 per position, and decided to let another 11 stay on amateur contracts. Some of them are moaning and if they want to leave; I won't be holding them back, but they all stayed. So that's ok ;)

The League

The competition campaign got off really well. With our first conceded goal in the 10th league game, things were already as good as done. In the end, we drew 3 and lost 1, the very last league match against FC Encamp, with our former player, CE Principat watcher ánd personal ally in the league Tiko in charge. Too bad that the 54-match unbeaten run didn't last, but well. It's Tiko, so it's ok I guess. 4th league win in a row, we're almost getting used to partying.

Final league table:

http://i49.tinypic.com/15hfjpz.jpg

Squad screen:

http://i48.tinypic.com/2myns69.jpg

Top goalscorer Larrinaga:

http://i47.tinypic.com/15nveqv.jpg

Hero centre backs Juan Pablo and Urko:

http://i48.tinypic.com/34fb9rc.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/2a67c50.jpg

Wanted goalkeeper Lautaro Regner:

http://i48.tinypic.com/2uo2gqs.jpg

The Cup

The cup campaign.. well, it sucked, actually. I lost in the first round, but that happens every other season. From the start it has been: cup winner, 2nd round, cup winner, semi final, cup winner, 1st round and so on. 2 times it was Principat B that kept me out of the final, one time to win it themselves. As I don't have FM running atm I don't know who I lost to, but it doesn't matter. It has to be against the odds.

Andorrans

I have to admit that I'm a bit forced to use more Andorrans now, but I don't mind at all. They are available, don't ask much of a wage and just do a decent job when called upon. Of course, Yvan Rey is the star player, but also the only regular in the squad.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2prh4hs.jpg

As a decent number two we have Filipe Viveiros still at the club. Although scouts tell me he isn't good enough, the Andorra regular has a place in my squad as a backup AML.

http://i45.tinypic.com/34zei5c.jpg

Antonio Lopez is doing well in U21, so I gave him the 3rd goalkeeper spot, although he's not that brilliant. But who knows, Regner is wanted, 2nd choice Espana is moaning. They might be out the door next season, Lopez can act as cover.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2qscggh.jpg

Right-back Marcos Quesada seems to have no qualities at all. But when I play him in the U21side, he always seems to do well. So I picked him as a backup DR, and as you can see he did get a 7.30 in his 1 league appearance. I'm satisfied.

http://i46.tinypic.com/5zjmvc.jpg

Last but not least: Christophe Carlotti. The AMC didn't stand out in the Principat U19's and was going to be out of the door after his first season. But he did a very decent job in Andorra U21, caught my attention and is now backup MC.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2gsk7sl.jpg

Two other Andorrans, DC Alejandro Albelda and ST José Antonio were out on loan. Although I did add them to the squad as 4th DC and ST, they disappointed me in Segunda Divisio, so they won't be at the club for much longer.

The Finances

This is going to be very hard. Unless I make the Champions League Group Stage I won't be making any money... and I'm still 3 matches away from that. I never even made the last qualifying round. After making 2M in the first 6 seasons, this first professional season gave us a 700K loss. I can't earn it back, even if I don't use contracts I will be losing money fast. So it's players up the level, or money down the drain.

The Future

I don't have a plan. I rule Andorra. I just want to develop and get results in the Champions League in order for CE Principat and Andorra as a nation to grow.

Another nice match added with Andorra U21:

http://i50.tinypic.com/2wdzrzc.jpg

A good warm-up to the start of the U21 Qualification series with a win against Austria. The earlier win against Bulgaria was less anticipated as I played a defensive 4-1-2-2-1 back then. This time, it was a counter-attacking 4-4-2 that did the trick.

Now starting the Quals against Italy. Something in the back of my mind tells me I have to play the same way in order to increase the chances of creating opportunities. Shutting up shop won't give me a win, and why shouldn't we go out and try to win it? We won't qualify, that's for sure...

Archived