try this

Guest hideshun

Guest ahunter80

wow...poli 1921 0 liverpool 30

used it on torres(11 goal),crouch (9),gerrard (8) there the only players i used it with but babel helped with 2 goal....class...

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

32767 is the max you can set without fitness dropping to 1%. This is due to that variable being integer and its limit being... 32767. icon_smile.gif

To achieve *real* top speed, set pace and accel as 127 in FMM along with 32767 fitness.

I have used 32700 on just my GK and although I dont win be 10-0, I usually do win by to 3 goals as I rarely cocede.

I surpose the similar results woud be obtained by using your two CB at 32700, however, they are bound to influence the game more and therefore your scores will be 5-7 goals. Use a Striker and the score could be 20-0!

This is just my experience with my team and may no not be excactly the same with your team.

I just tried it, and again it seems to work.

I gave high fitness to a poor reserve team striker, and he went on to score a hat trick and get the only 9 of the game. Two other players on my team got 8s, all the others got 7s and the opponent had a few 6s strewn about.

I decided to try this trick to see the results for myself and after trying this on a few players for 3 games straight it did not do anything.

I used FM 08 8.0.2 latest patch, and the latest FMM.

I was able to change the fitness without a problem, but it did not have any effect on my players or my team. I lost the games I tested this on, in fact.

I was Pescara in Serie B, if that matters.

Originally posted by Smitle:

Riza,

You have to change the fitness before you go into the team selection screen, otherwise it will not work. icon_smile.gif

Ah, before going into the team selection screen. Make sense.

Thanks, will try and hope it works.

Originally posted by Einstein:

i give 32767 fitness, 127 shooting to my goalie and he once scored a 95 yard ball for me against scott carson of aston villa!

/me waits for someone to say "meh, anyone can do that..."

;p

*DISCLAIMER*

I don't actually know who Scott Carson is, or what his skill's like. It just seemed like something someone would say. icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by Maaier:

wouldnt it be great if you try this:

Make your striker a god like with everyting 20 and then put 32700 fitness in it. I wonder ... :p

Pretty much irrelevant... a striker with most important skills between 12-15 runs circles around the opponent's defence and keeper with this cheat. icon_smile.gif

Haha, after properly testing out this "cheat", the results were quite impressive.

I was playing a match against Siena away from home. My team, newly promoted Pescara, heavily favoured to lose played very good surprisingly. I only edited my striker's fitness and the result was quite shocking for a match up like this.

We won the match 7-1 and my striker got 5 goals plus 2 assists.

The cheat works wonders, but I would not use it since I want to keep things to a realistic level. I do remember having legit players who got tons of goals in previous saves, without being on "steroids". icon_smile.gif

Nonetheless, awesome discovery. Kudos to the genius.

Originally posted by psycho_hellscream:

Assalamualaikum.......

I use it for my sub(supersub icon_biggrin.gif). If my team did'nt work well, they will do the job cleanly. Seems like my secret weapon icon_cool.gif

Wassalam.......

What does those thing do and how..? :S

Originally posted by arsenal_2111:

Can someone try something for me please?

'Drug' a goalkeeper, and play him upfront, and see if he scores any!!

Thanksicon_smile.gif

I just tried it... but apparently it doesn't work when you're playing against a team several leagues above yourself.

I put one of my youth keepers up front for a CL match against Liverpool. Of course they trounced me with 4 goals by half time, and most of my players got 6's. Him and a defender got 4's.

He does look like he's buzzing along at a great pace in the field, but he doesn't know what he's doing there. icon_smile.gif

Anyways, drugging two defenders is enough for a slightly above average Croatian 1st league team to beat both Liverpool and Roma on their home ground. icon_smile.gif

Interestingly enough, the rest of the squad also gets much, much better ratings than without the edit...

Guest pappabear

Hi Guys!

I can´t make it work icon_frown.gif When im search for a player in my team on FMM I get "Read data error" what can I do to get rid of the "data error?"

Originally posted by Mravac Kid:

Anyways, drugging two defenders is enough for a slightly above average Croatian 1st league team to beat both Liverpool and Roma on their home ground. icon_smile.gif

Interestingly enough, the rest of the squad also gets much, much better ratings than without the edit...

I've always found that if you win EVERYONE gets decent ratings, and if you lose only goal scorers really get anything above a 7.

Guest pappabear

Hi guys!

I got it working now, I hade the old version of the patch thats why it didn´t work.

Thanks anyway.

LOL, you're too lazy even for that... icon_razz.gif

It probably could be done, but it would require rewriting the program... and if anyone can do that, I'd rather have them work on an editor of their own (or helping Jpee improve on FMM) than mucking about with irrelevant features.

Please Help me!!

I just don't understand where I is fitness? where I change the number of fitness of a player?

Please tell me step by step and if you can help me with pictures icon_biggrin.gif

Another thing, is the same Football Manager Modifier than Football Manager Editor? If not, what is Football Manager Modifier? Where Can i find it?

Thkanks

*sigh*

No, FMM is not the official editor that comes with the game. It's a third-party program (meaning, made by someone unrelated to SIGames), which reads the computer memory and finds data related to the game (which needs to be running for the program to do its job). So to do the trick from this thread, you need to install FMM, find the player in it, and edit the fitness with it.

For instructions on how to use FMM, do a search in the forum... there's at least half a dozen threads about it.

Originally posted by JulianStark:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by McLovin:

How do you drug someone?

I've only just started to use FMM. It's mental.

As the first poster said: fill in 29634 for fitness using FMM. Your players will be scoring goals for fun! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would like to try this but I am confused? when and where do you do this? is it in the date editor or in the game?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if you put it on a defender he will have a great game winning nearly every challenge and header, i put it on steven taylor at newcastle he was man of the match three assists two goals both headers!

if you put it on a goalie he has an amazing game rarely conceeding

• 2 weeks later...

Archived