players i have to update

lil82

i take it you dont know or havent seen them play. so your happy in your game world about these players. krasic will be at some big club next year and misimovic although one of best players in german league isnt even on game with large database

i take it you dont know or havent seen them play. so your happy in your game world about these players. krasic will be at some big club next year and misimovic although one of best players in german league isnt even on game with large database

Of course Misimovic is on the game. Don't know what database you have loaded up but he is on my game and I play large database. Your talking about the bloke at Wolfsburg right?

To be honest, the stats of the players in the game are as close to real life as your gonna get. They have been researched thoroughly. Of course some players may be under/over valued in the game but thats just how it is. It's all based on opinions in the end.

Giggs hardly plays on the left any more that is why his position is more central.

Misimovic/ Krasic are good players, but they are hardly world beaters yet. Their stats pretty much reflect how good they are. You cant expect Misimovic to have Messi like stats just because he had one good season with Wolfsburg.

Thats my view anyway. You may disagree, which your more than welcome to

not messi like stats just nani like stats for pa. giggs doesnt play central anymore but like you said each to there own . its better than discussing should i tell david villa to place shots or how can you buy de maria for 6 million averygame when he obviously worth 10 million plus thats what i do in my save i tinker it a little bit cos i think overall the database is brilliant

Archived