Just Signed My Mate!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im on it for Stansted (look me up, Adam Morris) my best mate Tyrone White is at Witham along with his brother Laurence (Chelmsford). Alot of the Witham, Braintree and Chelmsford players I know aswell as ex West Ham keeper David Blackmore.

Also Nick Eyre, Blackmore, Andy Hughes and Craig Hughes all went to my high school

a few friends aswell

Svenne Poulsen obviously, a childhood friend.. Muhammed Akinci, Mike Tullberg, Jonas Damborg & Leon Andreasen - went to school with these lads. Played on the same team as Daniel Brink (whos a free agent in the game)..

Oh oh oh... and my brother in law went to school with Wayne Bridge in Southampton... :roll:

I'm a Singaporean, and in Singapore, soccer isn't a big thing. So the players I know of are people whom I bet you guys never heard of.

Lutfi Abdul Razak (Woodlands Reserves)

He's pretty aweful in the game. He plays fm too, and told me he's gonna manage Man Utd and buy himself! HAHA! But the problem is he will probably never get work permit in the game, and definitely in real life...

Daniel Nwankwo (Was at Sporting Afrique in fm 07)

My sister's friend's boyfriend. He's a decent player in the local league though, but I don't know where he is now, probably at some lowly Nigerian clubs now :p

Indra Shahdan (Currently at SAFFC)

He's in my course in local polytechnics. Not that close to him, but played soccer with him before! When my course mates and I heard that he is in our course, we were like "WHAT???" He's the current Singapore national skipper, and arguably one of the best Striker in Singapore of this generation.

I've got a mate who was in the year below me at school, he left last year for a scholarship at Chelsea, name is Ben Sampayo and he has a best mate who plays for Luton called Matt James but I don't think hes on the game this year. But Ben is.

Ignacio Novas (Uruguay) became a receptionist, so as to say, in my local high school. I looked him up and he was on the game so ended up signing him on a free transfer for a 2nd tier side. He was crap tho, and left on a free.

I've also played against many of the newly promoted 18 year olds from my country who are in the game.

My former teacher manages on the game - Campbell Harrison (**** name, **** teacher) - Holyhead Hotspurs. Also know majority of the players. Awesome claim to fame =D

My uncle is the GK coach at Dundee as well, Bobby Geddes, didn't realise his GK stat was so good O.o

I'm in the game and have been for some time, also my mate Mark Allen was on the back of the box a few years ago playing for Flexsys Cefn Druids the jammy sod, totally random too he doesn't even play it!!!!!

Archived