Just Signed My Mate!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know virtually the entire Coleraine (Northern Ireland Premiership) team. But anyone who lives here in Coleraine does, not much of a claim to fame, though it is still odd looking through their profiles on FM10 for some reason :D

My mate is at Rugby Town but i believe you have to use a large databse to find him. David Kolodynski is his name.

Not often the mighty Rugby Town get a mention on here!

Although 0 wins in 13 games this season is not the kinda stuff we brag about much. :(

They were 2 years above me but I went to the same high school as Micah Richards (Man City) and Seb Hines (Middlesborough). Never spoke to Micah but I was friends with his brother, I spoke to Seb regularly as he used live on the same estate as me and I had a kick around with him once. I also used to play for the same team and was good friends with Jonny Webb (Leeds) and Liam Ormsby (Harrogate Town FM09) I don't think Liam is in the game this year though.

They were 2 years above me but I went to the same high school as Micah Richards (Man City) and Seb Hines (Middlesborough). Never spoke to Micah but I was friends with his brother, I spoke to Seb regularly as he used live on the same estate as me and I had a kick around with him once. I also used to play for the same team and was good friends with Jonny Webb (Leeds) and Liam Ormsby (Harrogate Town FM09) I don't think Liam is in the game this year though.

Liam is, playing for Garforth

Have a friend who used to play in derby youth team so knows people like Tom Huddlestone.. however only two I have ever met is Karl Hawley (best friends cousin) and a mate played for a non league team, all be it in there reserves but was on the game a few years back :)

Met Hermann Hreidarsson a few times.

My Uncle used to play for Charlton, Torquay and Bournemouth, (David Stocks - not on FM but on Wikipedia if that helps) so had a few bbqs at his house that have had kickabouts with a few former players and 1 former Wales international - Andy Jones (he had 6 caps).

You may know my brother Ronaldinho, or half cousin Zezinho :p

But really, when you have Level 9 loaded, I have a mate that plays for Wisbech Town :) who coincidentally use my football teams (who I play for football) pitch while there's is being built (as ours is floodlight and hence Wisbech start with 300k debt). Maybe in a couple years time, I will be on FM ;)DOUBT IT!

My mate is at Kilmarnock on the game, Graeme Owens, he is a winger. Used to be at Boro. He looks average for a lower premiership side.

He played for me at Blyth Spartans last FM for a season on loan, was superb and didn't wan't to sign for me when his contract ran out at Boro:( Chose bleedin' York instead, but left them outclassed them:thup:

Archived