[FM10] An Atletico Adventure - Featuring Unprecedented levels of Man Love

weeeman27bob

An Atletico Adventure - Featuring Unprecedented levels of Man Love

This game is being played on FM09, on the 9.03 database, because my laptop can't play FM10. The top two leagues in Spain, and the Premier League have been loaded.

Meet Alex Byatt

Byatt is an ex-England international who scored 19 goals in 53 games for England from an attacking midfield role. In a glorious career that took him across the continent playing for various, now forgotten clubs, Byatt became a rather famous face.

The end of the 2007/08 season saw Byatt's retirement aged 35. He wasn't to be out of football long though. Atlético Madrid, keen for a new manager, quickly snapped him up, and Byatt was off to sunny Spain, where the rain falls mainly on the plane.

Goals

Break the Barca/Real dominance of La Liga.

Replace an ageing squad.

Achieve European glory.

Keep it all my way (e.g. No download tactics or training)

Re-sign Fernando Torres

As some of the forum members may know, I have what might be termed an "unhealthy" admiration for Fernando Torres and slightly less so Sergio Aguero. Personally I just think they are both fantastic footballers, but other have suggested that I'd be willing to let them do unspeakable things to me, but only time will tell what I feel.

The thread will, hopefully, be updated in a monthly style, with a little about each game. Other stuff may appear, but that will depend on how I'm feeling at the time.

And so, it begins....

Archived