NEW FM Soundpacks by n0va

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

recently downloaded the soundpack 2 file and put into the football manager 2008 file. im playin in france league at moment but wondering do the french sounds in it ? i have the champions league music on when its loading up, read few posts which said put the file there ''My Computer -> C: -> Program Files -> Sports Interactive -> Football Manager 2008 -> data '' but dont know what the data file is , i thought it might be the db file and wondering if anyone could kinda help as you can tell i aint great at this kinda thing . thanks .

Looking for:

FM Planet is currently looking for someone with phpbb3 template making experience to create us a football forum theme. I will happily pay the person with the best design £10 via paypal.

If you want a challenge then this could be it.

Just giving this a bump. Fell to page: 3 lol.

icon_biggrin.gif hope everyone still enjoys the soundpack v2. Hopefully i get round to revamping the scottish soundpack soon. Then i can work on some more addons.

Got alot of things happening lately so i need to sort out real-life first.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Does anyone know if that fantastic nova soundpack works in FM09?

if you put the files in the default sounds folder I think they might work

I might have another go after new year at making a new soundpack for fm09. At the moment i do still have the old folders with the chants in them but i aint got the time to try them out on fm09 im afraid. Once i have some free time from work, girlfriend, christmas shopping and clubbing i will have a look into it and hopefully release something later.

If more people would want one it might make me speed up the process.

Cheers and i am glad you enjoyed the older version for FM08...

...I can confirm that the FM08 pack works on FM09.

-Nova.

• 8 months later...
Hi guys,

Just to let you guys know i have created my own soundpacks for football manager 2008. I was in the beginning just like everyone else, i hated the origional sounds so i gave furneys a try. Again i was dissapointed by both so i then took matters into my own hands.

I decided instead of coming on forums and moaning about the poor sounds i would create my very own.

Over the past month i have put lots of effort into the soundpacks and i have recorded hundreds of club chants. All of Scotland & England are included (except conference sides). Delije over at FMGLive also provided me with serbian & greek team chants.

I have released TWO soundpacks. One for scotland and one for england. Why? because i hate going scottish teams and hearing english chants or voices and i hate going english teams and hearing scottish voices. You just have to rotate both around depending on the country your playing in.

Here is a taster of both packs features:

The scottish soundpack contains:

<LI>Full English team club chants

<LI>Full Greek club chants

<LI>Full Serbian club chants

<LI>Scottish Premier League club chants

<LI>Irn-Bru First Division club chants

<LI>Irn-Bru Second Division club chants

<LI>Irn-Bru Third Division club chants

<LI>Improved non-specific chants

<LI>'New' added non-specific chants

<LI>'New' whistle sounds

<LI>'New' away team background loop

<LI>'New' Substitution announcement

<LI>'New' Added on time announcement

<LI>'New' booing sounds

<LI>Sportscene 'startup' theme tune

<LI>Plus lots, lots more!

The english soundpack contains:

<LI>Full Scottish team club chants

<LI>Full Greek club chants

<LI>Full Serbian club chants

<LI>Premiership club chants

<LI>Championship club chants

<LI>League One club chants

<LI>League Two club chants

<LI>Improved non-specific chants

<LI>'New' added non-specific chants

<LI>'New' whistle sounds

<LI>'New' away team background loop

<LI>'New' booing sounds

<LI>Match of the day 'startup' theme tune

Please Note: The english pack does not contain the new substitution or added on time sounds. You can easily copy & paste the sounds from the scotland pack into the english pack.

Disclaimer:

The creator of this pack (nova) does not take any responsibility for anything that may happen to your game once you have installed this soundpack. By installing this soundpack, any saved games or files that cannot be recovered or become corrupted after installation you agree that the creator cannot be held responsible.

The user takes full responsibility.

NO REDISTRUBUTING THE SOUNDPACKS WITHOUT PERMISSION.

This soundpack is alot better than any other soundpack available on the internet. I will guarentee it. All sounds do work & play frequently. The non-specific chants & team chants work brilliantly together.

The packs do contain some 'strong language' so do not download if easily offended.

I will always be updating the packs by releasing addons in the future.

WORK IN PROGRESS:

Player Chants Soundpacks!

The player chants will include as many scottish & english players as possible. I will then look at players in other countrys.

Future Ambitions:

I hope to give fm08 gamers a full soundpack that will contain: All clubs in the uk/europe with as many non-specific team chants and a pack with all the player chants. In total 3 soundpacks put into one!

Credit:

Creator: Nova2005

Greek & Serbian Chants: Delije

Testing: Frankie 7

HOWTO DOWNLOAD:

The soundpacks are only available at: www.FMGLive.com/forums

You willbe required to register but its worth it. These files MUST NOT be uploaded to any other website!

Thank You & Enjoy!

Samples coming soon.

Can u use this on fm09

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived