Top Class Youngsters

I absolutely hate coming up against, say, Liverpool in a "small DB" league match and seeing that, because their starting GK got hurt, they've instantiated a god-like grey backup.

Can't say I've ever seen this but I can see your point of view, you believe they should be playing an academy hopeful, therefore somebody with very little ability.

Also just realised that this gets round the problem of injuries to goalkeepers in Champions League etc. You'd get a super goalkeeper as a reserve :p

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Skinaldo:

**** this i just tried it with Inter,im Selling everybody and using these guys...im going to have a full team full of italians and they all gonna play for italy cuz theyre all amazing!!

great (cheap) fun hehe

It is fun init.

Ibrihamovic is really linking well with my 20 finishing, pace, composure, jumping, heading and acceleration striker !!!! icon_wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...

You are all muppets.

This is a bit of fun.

Take a rubbish team like Nice in French league, use the Italian 'greys' from inter and give yourself a chance of winning a game or two???

I will be trying this but more as an integration within my team not a new team!!!

A little bit of help never hurt!!

Aww, it doesn't seem to work with the full game.

Or did I do something wrong?

Is it supposed to work on both reserves and U20s? I moved all the reserves to the first team, but a week later still no regens. There's a reserve match upcoming, I'll wait to see if any will be generated for it.

Huh, I can't edit my own posts...

It does work, but the players appeared only at the day of the match.

Also, as soon as I move a player to U20s, another player appears immediately.

Funny, my assistant manager tells me several of them have higer CA than PA... icon_smile.gif

FMM tells me they have CA 120-155, and PA 140-155, most of them having them equal or just a few points lower CA.

Breaking news:

I tried it in FM07, and it doesn't seem to work. I'm in my third season with Juventus, having won the Serie A and the UEFA Cup previous year, with reputation around 9400, top youth facilities, and squad average I'd say over 160 PA. Two sets of players only produced a single 150 PA, the rest were between 112 and 142.

I'll have to weather through some two seasons in FM08, and see if the regens improve once I've raised Juve's rating somewhat.

Guest kangkang
Originally posted by dn6603:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by duronal:

Hey this also works on the French quick start.

It doesn't work on

Spanish

Scottish

English

i'm trying others as i write this.

I really wish this bug worked for England. icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not sure about 08 but in 07, I heared that there is a way (I did not try)...this does not work for EPL because EPL has reverse league. So as long as you refuse to play reverse league, it is just like Italy...

Guest kangkang
Originally posted by SuperKingMan:

What's reverse league?

sorry, typo

reserve league...

just refuse to participate at the end of your first season when asked

Guest woodacre

so does this work in the full game? if so does it work in the english game as long as you dont enter a team in the reserve league?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I was St.Albans and it just worked.

Not joking.

If I could work imageshack I'd upload some print screens but I can't work it. If someone told me how to I'd do it.

I've got this guy Andy Browne who's 20 at Off the Ball, work rate and strength. 19 at finshing and stamina. Passing and 1st touch are 17.

Guest XiiaoGuav

er wat version are u guys using?

mine's 8.0 and i dun really know how to get the greys,are we suppose to arrange frenly for the U20's OR reserve team?

IF its the U20's, are we suppose to arrange them against other's U20 OR our own reserve team?

IF its the reserve team, vice versa.

dam i wanna enjoy tis T.T

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by qpr_lad:

WTF, y are you lot getting so hyper about being a f cuking cheat do it hte hard way.

This thread pre-dates 8.0.1. A few new posts have been made since.

There's no need for the language or attitude, and if people wish to cheat, allow them to play the game in their own manner.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived