Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Liam =D

Top Class Youngsters

156 posts in this topic

[quote]I absolutely hate coming up against, say, Liverpool in a "small DB" league match and seeing that, because their starting GK got hurt, they've instantiated a god-like grey backup. [/quote]

Can't say I've ever seen this but I can see your point of view, you believe they should be playing an academy hopeful, therefore somebody with very little ability.

Also just realised that this gets round the problem of injuries to goalkeepers in Champions League etc. You'd get a super goalkeeper as a reserve :P

**** this i just tried it with Inter,im Selling everybody and using these guys...im going to have a full team full of italians and they all gonna play for italy cuz theyre all amazing!!
great (cheap) fun hehe

[quote]Originally posted by Skinaldo:
**** this i just tried it with Inter,im Selling everybody and using these guys...im going to have a full team full of italians and they all gonna play for italy cuz theyre all amazing!!
great (cheap) fun hehe [/quote]

It is fun init.

Ibrihamovic is really linking well with my 20 finishing, pace, composure, jumping, heading and acceleration striker !!!! [img]http://community.sigames.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Sorry, I tried this out of intrigue, but really don't see the fun in it, espescialy as there is an endless pool. Ridiculous.

You are all muppets.
This is a bit of fun.

Take a rubbish team like Nice in French league, use the Italian 'greys' from inter and give yourself a chance of winning a game or two???

I will be trying this but more as an integration within my team not a new team!!!

A little bit of help never hurt!!

Does anybody know what might be causing it?

Just so that as and when they fix it, I'll be able to get my super-reserves back [img]http://community.sigames.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Also, is it only reserves that it works with, or the youth and senior teams as well?

Aww, it doesn't seem to work with the full game.
Or did I do something wrong?
Is it supposed to work on both reserves and U20s? I moved all the reserves to the first team, but a week later still no regens. There's a reserve match upcoming, I'll wait to see if any will be generated for it.

Huh, I can't edit my own posts...

It does work, but the players appeared only at the day of the match.
Also, as soon as I move a player to U20s, another player appears immediately.

Funny, my assistant manager tells me several of them have higer CA than PA... [img]http://community.sigames.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
FMM tells me they have CA 120-155, and PA 140-155, most of them having them equal or just a few points lower CA.

Breaking news:
I tried it in FM07, and it doesn't seem to work. I'm in my third season with Juventus, having won the Serie A and the UEFA Cup previous year, with reputation around 9400, top youth facilities, and squad average I'd say over 160 PA. Two sets of players only produced a single 150 PA, the rest were between 112 and 142.

I'll have to weather through some two seasons in FM08, and see if the regens improve once I've raised Juve's rating somewhat.

[quote]Originally posted by dn6603:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by duronal:
Hey this also works on the French quick start.

It doesn't work on

Spanish
Scottish
English

i'm trying others as i write this. [/quote]

I really wish this bug worked for England. [img]http://community.sigames.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not sure about 08 but in 07, I heared that there is a way (I did not try)...this does not work for EPL because EPL has reverse league. So as long as you refuse to play reverse league, it is just like Italy...

This is a very good bug, just like the feeder club one in the last game

In fm 2006 i signed a grey player in the conference south and he got 186 PA. But he was the only, other players were about 10-40 PA...

there is a short speedy brazilian attacking left back called carlinhos. (the next roberto carlos) aged 20. He is easy to sign for £2m with any premier club.

[quote]Originally posted by SuperKingMan:
What's reverse league? [/quote]

Reserve league. Why it works in Italy as they don't have a reserve league there.

[quote]Originally posted by SuperKingMan:
What's reverse league? [/quote]

sorry, typo
reserve league...
just refuse to participate at the end of your first season when asked

so does this work in the full game? if so does it work in the english game as long as you dont enter a team in the reserve league?

This only worlks with the top few Italian teams.
And you have to start at the Italian date so if you select England and Italy as nations and start game in England in July it wont work

Guys, this isnt a bug. Not how it only works in Italy.

Its a cheat. And its there because its part of italian game. No point playing in Seria A if you cant cheat!

So I have to start in Italian date? Is that a must? Because I started England in July.

[quote]Originally posted by Number 7:
Post-patch of this doesn't work. How do I un-patch my game? [/quote]

Uninstall it.

just did it with fiorentina and got a bunch of good players, not terrible but doesnt look like there are any superstars.

does it vary how good the youngsters are each time you do it?

Do i arrange the game against my under 18 team or a other teams u18?

ok so it works in italy in FM08, the question is will u get better players if your youth academy is better?

[url="http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/6972/albertobandieraprofileju6.png"]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/6972/albertobandieraprofileju6.png[/url]

Mine is also class [img]http://community.sigames.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I tried it, i higlighted my players but it wouldn't let me move them? Any tips?

Well, I was St.Albans and it just worked.

Not joking.

If I could work imageshack I'd upload some print screens but I can't work it. If someone told me how to I'd do it.

I've got this guy Andy Browne who's 20 at Off the Ball, work rate and strength. 19 at finshing and stamina. Passing and 1st touch are 17.

er wat version are u guys using?
mine's 8.0 and i dun really know how to get the greys,are we suppose to arrange frenly for the U20's OR reserve team?
IF its the U20's, are we suppose to arrange them against other's U20 OR our own reserve team?
IF its the reserve team, vice versa.
dam i wanna enjoy tis T.T

[quote]Originally posted by come on ragusa!:
HOW DO YOU MOVE ALL THE PLAYERS AT ONCE?!!?? I have them all highlighted but cant move them all. [/quote]

Ctrl + A at the same time [img]http://community.sigames.com/customicons/icon14.gif[/img]

Cant believe this is still running!!! [img]http://community.sigames.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

If I recall, this was reported some time ago in the bugs forum, with particular reference to Italian and/or Spanish teams.

I tried it with inter and got a bunch of crap grey players. I am running 8.02 patch and i missing something here? And control + A selected all the players but how to shift them to either first or u18 team?

just looked through this thread and something confused me!

What was the feeder club bug on the older version?

does this work on all the different patches like 8.02, 8.01 and 8.00

[quote]Originally posted by Stevooo:
does this work on all the different patches like 8.02, 8.01 and 8.00 [/quote]

Only 8.0.0 IIRC.

[quote]Originally posted by arsenal_2111:
just looked through this thread and something confused me!

What was the feeder club bug on the older version? [/quote]

Yeah I wondered what that was. Anyone know?

This doesn't work in Spain.

I tried it with Barcelona and all the players are complete shoite!!

WTF, y are you lot getting so hyper about being a f cuking cheat do it hte hard way.

[quote]Originally posted by qpr_lad:
WTF, y are you lot getting so hyper about being a f cuking cheat do it hte hard way. [/quote]

This thread pre-dates 8.0.1. A few new posts have been made since.

There's no need for the language or attitude, and if people wish to cheat, allow them to play the game in their own manner.

[quote]Originally posted by qpr_lad:
WTF, y are you lot getting so hyper about being a f cuking cheat do it hte hard way. [/quote]

Sheesh who knew people get this angry over other peoples games........ [img]http://community.sigames.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Ya they might be good but they always have a fatal flaw.

really good bug got over 200 good players in my juventus team [img]http://community.sigames.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img], making loads of money of it too!

how long you wait after you finish your friendly team to make the player grown like that was??