I might be on somthing.......

Well I was struggling and no matter what kind of formation I used my defence was letting the foreward do whatever they liked.

So out of fraustation I reload the game went thru the usual formation team spek etc, but I didnt give any pre-game talk at all ( couldnt be bother tbh), then BINGO, my team start to play exellent football.

I thought hmm I use this tattics for ages and struggle most of the time can be......................

So I tryed again no team talk pre-game and after the fist half, nedless to say that I won away with Juventus, Inter and other top team in Italy ( I play Napoli), and dominating the game all the time.

Could be that team talk screw up the game ??????

I though to post this find for you guys to try it and let me know if as been a fluke or could be a bug in team talk.

Remember not to give any pre-game talk or half-time talk no matter if you win or lose.

Try it and let me know.

Well team talks can have positive and negative effects on games. You could have been saying the wrong thing and not motivating the players enough, or adding too much pressure onto them. I personall dislike team talks and leave all that to the assistant. Id much rather design a good tactic than spend ages doing something that is as repatative as teamtalks.

Yes I have had this too. I was using team talks but nothing seemed to work. I now say nothing before the game ever.

At half time if winning say nothing again, if drawing sometimes say disappointed or letting the team down. Then after

the game if rating under 6.00 I say disappointed, above 6.0 I say well done regardless of result and above 8.00 I say

delighted. Seems to work better that way, well for me anyway but would be interested to hear what everyone else

has to say

Archived