Possession Domination Tactic

Which Version Do You THink Is Best  

805 members have voted

1. 1. Which Version Do You THink Is Best

• Version 1
    • Version 2
    • Version 3

This is a fantastic tactic - playing as wycombe wanderers and only narrowly missed relegation using a tactic i had made - finished 20th first season... then second season - 8 games in and i was at the foot of the table... at which point i decided to try this tactic out - finished the season in 13th place, and although that seems unimpressive, i know i would have made the playoffs if i'd begun the season with it... also made the johnstones paint trophy final! now beginning my third season, and 14 games in, i am 8th... hoping for promotion now! beat birmingham in the league cup who are top of the championship... thanks for the tactic, it's certainly changed around my fortunes!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is a fantastic tactic - playing as wycombe wanderers and only narrowly missed relegation using a tactic i had made - finished 20th first season... then second season - 8 games in and i was at the foot of the table... at which point i decided to try this tactic out - finished the season in 13th place, and although that seems unimpressive, i know i would have made the playoffs if i'd begun the season with it... also made the johnstones paint trophy final! now beginning my third season, and 14 games in, i am 8th... hoping for promotion now! beat birmingham in the league cup who are top of the championship... thanks for the tactic, it's certainly changed around my fortunes!

no problem thanks for the comments i hope things keep improving for you

I'm 4 games into my 2nd season and I've won 1 drawn 3 - doesnt seem to bad? I'm conceding far too many...was 3 down after 20 mins @ man city and lower D line finished 3-3 (probably should of won) point is, need to seriously look into defensive aspect ..yuk..cant complain too much though after the successes I had in my first season :thup:

hey mr hough ur tactic has been dng wonders. i dnt haf except a few class players, van persie is on fire, as wif cristaldo. eduardo n vela is my 2nd pair of attackers. however defence wise, its abit of a concern that ive been conceding a few goals. shud i change de defensive line into deeper...????

Quick question - I downloaded 2nd version from OP, by the tactic was called complete domination. BUt then just to check, I downloaded the updated link on the 2nd page. This one is called "middlesborough best tactic" or something similar. Which is the version that I should be using?

I have tried it for 3 games with my wolves save.

Burnley 1 - 3 Wolves

Wolves 0 - 2 Man City

Wolves 3 - 2 Aston Villa FA Cup

I really like what i see so far i have not signed anyone for Wolves and the results and performances are encouraging, cant wait for the weekend so i can have a good go with this tactic, i will probably make a new save with Dover Athletic

I have tried it for 3 games with my wolves save.

Burnley 1 - 3 Wolves

Wolves 0 - 2 Man City

Wolves 3 - 2 Aston Villa FA Cup

I really like what i see so far i have not signed anyone for Wolves and the results and performances are encouraging, cant wait for the weekend so i can have a good go with this tactic, i will probably make a new save with Dover Athletic

there good results apart from the one against man city, but man city have better quality players than wolves and sometimes that the way things go keep with it i hope it brings goos lick with dover athletic

Archived