Sports Interactive Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

astrialthemighty

Rafael Rebelo

Woah :eek: he is awesome for BSP, how much he cost you?

He looks class for a BSP team. No wonder he scored so many, great find. Does he have no problem getting a WP?

He looks class for a BSP team. No wonder he scored so many, great find. Does he have no problem getting a WP?

nope, he gets it straight away as second nationality is portuguese ;)

nope, he gets it straight away as second nationality is portuguese ;)

Sneaky :p. In that case he is a great find for that level.

nice find. Can i just ask a quick question though. Slightly off topic but what database size is everyone running?

Because i cant find some of these people on my game.

Looks like a great signing for lower level clubs. Btw, what position are you in the league with all his goals?

won the league, with him upfront and golden oldie milko pieren marshalling the midfield i practically walked the BSP!

won the league, with him upfront and golden oldie milko pieren marshalling the midfield i practically walked the BSP!

That's an amazing with the points deduction! I would guess that will be hard to keep hold of Rebelo now?

That's an amazing with the points deduction! I would guess that will be hard to keep hold of Rebelo now?

well, i turned down 2 bids and he told the media he wanted to go but i asked him to stay and he said alright and i offered him a new contract and made him the highest paid player at the club at 1,600 a week =D

Same, I can't find him either. I've got a large database with England BSS/N to Premiership loaded.