Stumbled on something

Hey guys,

After trying all the tactics on this forum and all the manager tactics with no success whatsoever I decided to stop being lazy and sit and work out my own tactic. It appears I am stumbled across something that works. I'm only 6 games into my first SPL season with St. Mirren but have just conceded a very late equaliser against Celtic. I have had a takeover which might still cost me my job so a little money was made available (£3.5million) which I spent but most of my signings have been free transfers. The majority of the kitty was spent on a young czech player who hasn't played well so I know the extra cash will have helped but its not the entire reason I don't think.

Now basically I don't want to spend the time uploading screenshots and the tactic etc if people are just going to say its too untested still so I'm leaving it up to you guys. If you would like to see it and have a go and let me know what you think I would be very appreciative.

Thanks

iantarver

Update:

Here's the results I've had so far

Friendlies:

1-1 v Oldham

2-0 v Arbroath

2-2 v Leicester

0-0 v Inverness

5-1 v Glenavon

3-0 v GH Academy

Season

2-0 v Cowdenbeath (League Cup)

1-0 v Hibs

1-2 v Dundee Utd

3-1 v Raith (League Cup)

2-1 v Kilmarnock

2-1 v St. Johnstone

0-0 v Aberdeen

2-1 v Kilmarnock (League Cup)

3-3 v Celtic (was 2-0 and 3-1 up so prob my fault I didn't alter tactics enough)

1-4 v Hearts (blip!)

3-2 v Hearts

2-1 v Motherwell

Overall my League form is

P9 W5 D2 L2 F15 A14 Pts17

Goal Dif is a bit rubbish but I think its because I'm not closing games out well enough. I'm normally 2 goals clear with 10 mins left then concede. I will upload tactic for anyone interested. Screen shots available on request.

http://rapidshare.com/files/302332327/_4-5-1_Buddies__St._Mirren__Sep_2009_.tac.html

Archived