China Creation - Unbeatable!

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im playing also as ac milan, must admit iv used an editor and gave myself loads of money and got decent players for each position, won 5-0away to everton friendly, 3-1 home juve friendly, then started league fixtures, played 2 won 2 so far 3-1 away to fiorentina then 5-1 at home to palermo, so far amazing

Are people watching the matches and adjusting the back line? If not, then you can't moan about it.

THanks for supporting buddy!

Out of 20 odd games, only lost 1 away game to Villa 3-0...however, been winning all the games, topping the table with 3pts gap.

Will this tactic work with championship/low prem sides or is it just for top teams with top players?

If u have the players I mentioned in the 1st post...you don't need top players, I have Wright philips and Ireland used as winger, my wingbacks are not top of the tops...sure Arsenal, chelsea, ManU and Liverpool can have better teams that I have!

I was wondering the same Ron.E, I found though to be honest in my wolves game that I had a working tactic against the middle place teams like the Villa and Tottenham but I couldnt beat the likes of Stoke and Burnley, so this tactic could be good for beating the minnows maybe even for lower prem/champ teams.

I'll try out tonight and test

Trying this out with Grimsby. Although i did beat Stockport 3-1 in the League Cup 1st round it was a false dawn. I think this only works for good teams, Although Grimsby are predicted 21st and i am 17th at the moment lol.

Here are some of my results with this tactic.

35772633.jpg

what i did was lowered the defensive line down a few notches, and also set all four defenders mentality to fully defend.

i also asked all four defenders and the midfielder to close down more. my results improved after i did this.

Thanks for the tip. I hope this will help not conceding too much. You used these instructions in that 4-1 win against Liverpool?

I'm gonna test it with my world class Man City 1st season team:

Adler

Rafinha Mexes Demichelis Vargas

De Rossi

Robinho Cassano

Tevez Adebayor Vucinic

anyone has a good corner tactics? Getting 10 corners each game but scoring none!!!

I think the days of an effective corner tactic has now gone - they've sorted it.

I'm going to try this tactic tonight, but with the additions that someone above suggested - dropping the defensive line, making the defenders defend, and getting the 5 defensive players to close down more. That should help shore things up - but more importantly, not taking the offensive side of things out.

Looking forward to this one.

If u have the players I mentioned in the 1st post...you don't need top players, I have Wright philips and Ireland used as winger, my wingbacks are not top of the tops...sure Arsenal, chelsea, ManU and Liverpool can have better teams that I have!

[sorry i meant i had the top players with ur stats, didnt mean i bought all world class players just the players required

i was conceding far too many goals so i decided to change the formation slightly. instead of 1 mid and 3 strikers i had 2 mids and 2 strikers. only played 2 so far with this and won both games 2-0 and 4-0

let us know how u get on.

i was conceding far too many goals so i decided to change the formation slightly. instead of 1 mid and 3 strikers i had 2 mids and 2 strikers. only played 2 so far with this and won both games 2-0 and 4-0

Yes, upload your tweaked tactic and let us know exactly what you've changed from the original. What this tactic needs is a scoring corner routine too.

I've used a far-post set up for my corner kicks. My two best header attacks the far post, third best stands on far post, and a quick player with anticipation has near post flicks to get to miss-hit corner attempts. In addition I have one player on "forward" setting, he seems to stand on the penalty spot, and a player with decent long shots set to lurk outside the box

I make sure the corners are inswinging, meaning a left footed player from the right and vice versa.

This has payed off for me, In 15 games I have scored 8 corner goals, 2 each from my 3 best header, one for the near post man and a total fluke :)

I've tried this corner routine and scored 2 goals with 2 different players in 5 games and actually winning some aerial challenges and creating chances from corners. It's not perfect, but at least my corners are not all wasted anymore.

Other suggestion will be to put your best 2 headers to challenge the keeper, one player attack the near post, one player stand on far post, corners to 6 yard box. But seems in this FM it's hard now to score from corners using the "challenge keeper" option.

Yes, upload your tweaked tactic and let us know exactly what you've changed from the original. What this tactic needs is a scoring corner routine too.

I've tried this corner routine and scored 2 goals with 2 different players in 5 games and actually winning some aerial challenges and creating chances from corners. It's not perfect, but at least my corners are not all wasted anymore.

Other suggestion will be to put your best 2 headers to challenge the keeper, one player attack the near post, one player stand on far post, corners to 6 yard box. But seems in this FM it's hard now to score from corners using the "challenge keeper" option.

Honestly, I tried both methods.

Method 1 as suggested, had 30 corners in 3 games but scoring only 1.

Method 2, the good old method, scoring only 1 or 2, even against very weak teams in friendly matches.

So I will keep my eyes on other Forum to see if there are other better suggestions! Basicly I am getting at least 5-10 corners each game so scoring 1 or 2 will help.

I think scoring 1 goal from corners at every 3 games played is pretty decent in this version. What do you expect? To score from corners in every game? It's unrealistic.

I'm using the back post method aswell Big_Bob. & Ryan Bennett Is being feared in League Two with his domination at that back post.

Tried a lot of different alterations to this since I was conceeding too much for my taste. When I tried various defensive moves with my CBs and defensive line to fight the 1on1s all that happened was that I actually kept conceeding and this time around the opposition had more shots and more clear cut chances.

Then, I tried to move the CBs mentality up by 2 steps, making them more offensive. This was to combat the space between midfield and CBs... Now I have yet to conceede after playing Everton and Olympiakos, both away, ending in 4-0 and 3-0 wins. They still have more shots than in the original version, but much less clear cut chances and almost no 1on1s with my keeper. It's still only 2 games but I've played and re-loaded these two games many times and this is by far the best version I've gotten so far.

Anyone else want to try this change and see how it goes for them? I'm playing with Arsenal. The possession is still very high and passing keeps on a great %.

Just push your CBs mentality up by 2 steps to make them more offensive, and let us know how it goes!

EDIT; I now beat West Ham at home with 3-2 after Diamanti scoring twice against me. Is it just me or does this formation have a little trouble with teams that are packing the central space with 4-3-2-1 formation? I dominated the game (14-5 shots and 58-42% posession) but they still seem more dangerous then other formations? I've played this game with both original version (lost 0-1) and with this alteration now winning 3-2.

After that was a meeting with Standard in CL. They play 4-2-3-1 so this was intresting so see that I now beat them 5-0 despite Vela missing a penaltykick. Total domination, but I've managed to loose this exact game with original version by 0-1.

Also, am I right when I say that this formation is earning A LOT of penalties?

Are these the only changes you made from the original version?

Yes.

Working wonders so far for me. It seems that Gallas and Vermaelen/Senderos gets more involved. Whenever they intercept the ball they are very quick to distribute it upwards the pitch. Gallas has also scored a goal from a messed up situation and Senderos has 2 goals from corners all of the sudden.

Since I made this change the opposition usually have like 1 clear cut chance in the game. Before they usually had 3-4.

Just recorded first loss. 2-1 away to Real Madrid. Still had 54% possesion and more shots though. Should also be noted that Sagna and Lloris had very poor games. 5.1 and 5.0 in ratings, with Sagna making a big individual error allowing Ronaldo to score 2-0.

Straight after the game against Real Madrid I won against United away with 1-0 in a pretty poor game with Lloris behaving very weird when he had grabbed the ball. He actually threw/kicked the ball straight to a corner for United one time and directly over the sideline 4 times.

This will be the last report from me. The tactic is wonderfull. Good job, China!

Are these the only changes you made from the original version?

Just played another game away to ManU.

I put the mentatlity of the 2 CB to normal, put the d-line half way between normal and highup.

This is the result:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43114173@N00/4072073176/sizes/o/

PS I have a player sent off in 52mins, and the 2nd goal was scored in the 75mins....

Just played another game away to ManU.

I put the mentatlity of the 2 CB to normal, put the d-line half way between normal and highup.

This is the result:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43114173@N00/4072073176/sizes/o/

PS I have a player sent off in 52mins, and the 2nd goal was scored in the 75mins....

So in every game you do not tweak anything, apart from the changes you have already made to the centre backs and d-line?

Archived