Transfer concern...

Maybe this has been mentioned, but I got an offer from Real for Camoranesi, his agent claimed he wanted to be able to discuss terms with them so I accepted the offer... then the negotiations broke down due to a low salary offer and too many years offered and he didnt sign with them. Then there is a news article saying Camo is determined to stay put and now his moral is very poor and he says he doesnt want to be forced out of the club and he is upset at me for accepting an offer for him...

even though his agent sd he wanted to be able to negotiate a contract with Real.

WTF?

If you don't want to sell a player but his agent says he wants to be able to leave the best thing to do is to counter the offer with something crazy high, like 50M for Camo, that way the worst thing that could happen is that they accept and you get a get deal but what will normally happen is the other team will withdraw for the deal and the player won't have any reaction.

I play with Sporting CP and both Joao and Miguel have big clubs swarming, they've gotten angry when i've rejected deals from Arsenal and other clubs (i made the mistake of doing that in the demo) but when I just set their price too high for any team they stay happy.

That's not the point. I actually did counter offer but didnt change the deal much.

It just seems like a no win situation as I know sometimes if thge agent says he wants to talk and you turn down the offer then the player gets angry, and now if you accept the offer and the player cant get the deal done, he gets ****ed at you for accepting the offer.

Something needs to be tweaked here. Certainly not a big deal, but it deserves to be looked at.

If you don't want to sell a player but his agent says he wants to be able to leave the best thing to do is to counter the offer with something crazy high, like 50M for Camo, that way the worst thing that could happen is that they accept and you get a get deal but what will normally happen is the other team will withdraw for the deal and the player won't have any reaction.

I play with Sporting CP and both Joao and Miguel have big clubs swarming, they've gotten angry when i've rejected deals from Arsenal and other clubs (i made the mistake of doing that in the demo) but when I just set their price too high for any team they stay happy.

thats not true ive negotiated offers for montolivio to just 15 million and when the club refuised to pay that he was unhappy with me for not accepting the offer

Archived