Compare Players image

Mike.83

It uses the same graphic as that on the player proifle screen, so enlarging that graphic will also enlarge the one of the players profile screen.

If you want to edit it the graphic itself is located in: \skins\fm2010-widgets\graphics\analyser_polygon

And the files you'd need to edit will be:

player comparison overview.xml

player profile attribute analyser.xml

Both are located in the panels folder.

I 'fixed' it by using the 'player comparison overview.xml' from FM2009, where the polygon is twice as large. You need to use it within the panels\ folder of the default skin (once extracted).

You can also use the polygon graphic from last year which is also twice as large.

Then you'll have to edit 'player profile personal details.xml' as well, or replace it with last year's version.

I know that I need to hack in the new code for the analyser polygon, but I can't figure out how to get it to show up yet.

This is what I've tried (the player picture code is untouched FM2009 stuff, then the rest is putting the container from FM2010, but it doesn't show up).

<!-- Player Picture -->
     <widget class="picture" id="ppic" auto_size="all">
       <layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="40" priority="1"/>
       <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="0" priority="1"/>
     </widget>

<!-- Attribute Analyser -->
     <container id="ppaa" file="player profile attribute analyser">
<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="fill" offset="0" gap="0"/>
     <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" layout_children="true" inset="0" />
   </container>
   <!-- Attribute Analyser Container -->

No idea why SI changed this because it's useless and looks stupid.

• 1 year later...

Archived