[FM10] Sandgrounders to Superstars

CrashOverride

Up until last year Ive always managed Liverpool until I got sacked, started a new game and tried to beat my achievements from last time.

In FM09 I tried to take Southport all the way to the EPL. I made the CCC before I forgot to copy my save games before I rebuilt my laptop :(

So now FM10 is with us Im back at Haig Ave and aiming for the Champions Leauge trophy! Ive picked Southport because they are local to me and have very little history. Only ever made it as far as the old division 4 and that was in the 70's. Also I go to the odd game as the company I work for sponser them!

They have many locals clubs surrounding them and most of them are much futher up the league than they are!

So sit back and enjoy the ride :cool:

Ive loaded the game today and will post an update or two over the weekend.

10.1 England down to the BSN on a large database.

You won't be surprised to learn that I'll be following this one. It won't be the first time I've followed CrashOverride's adventures with my local team. I don't like the suggestion that Southport have "very little history", though! Not many teams at their level can claim Football League pedigree!

Anyway, best of luck. And a word of advice... at the level you'll be starting with some decent players. Don't be frightened to keep the ball on the ground.

Archived