[WIP] Hershie's Cypriot League Update - Top four divisions + Cups

Hershie

:) Yep, ta for that. Who was the Pylas game against? Have a green kit as their away kit right now, but if the picture shows otherwise (ie. their badge on a blue kit) then I'll change it.

I have been using Greek wikipedia quite a lot, although obviously it's not too easy without knowing Greek. :D Colours aren't neccessary the same on the logos, but I suppose I could guess. Kokkinothrimithias(sp?) have a blue/white badge but a green kit I think, and Trachoniou a red badge and green kit.

Found some names for some more STOCK teams but can't find any information on them. Can't even find whether or not some of those I have in my basis promotion system still exist, eg. AYMA.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.sigmalive.com/files/imagecache/full_image/files/node_images/7/6/6/210766/NU5X0286.jpg

This is them, in white-green.

It has nothing to do with Anagennisi after all, it was a mix up in a picture I found. I don't know who the opposition in blue is, but there was a picture from the same game with different players with Anagennisi-Aspis underneath, which is wrong.

So I guess it's just green-white, blue seemed far off to me as well

You'd have to search for the teams in Greek on google.gr, or google.com. But it has to be in Greek as therse teams have no reputation outside of Cyprus, and some don't have reputation even in Cyprus :)

If you want me to help you with this, just post a list with all the clubs you have nothing on and I'll try to find something

I've taken that route already :) A few results, particular finding lower league sides, but still not very much.

Thanks for the offer. :) I'll let you know if and when I think of anything. Any information at all on any STOCK teams I don't already have included would be great. Names, colours, year founded etc.

will be downloading this on the weekend, can't wait to play as Alki Larnaca, they have the only Australian I know of that plays in Cyprus (Dimitri Hatzimoratis).

Looks spectacular, I love the smaller league of the world, might have to run it with my tiny Asian and North American leagues!

just finished my first season as Alki Larnaca, managed to get a couple wins at the end to finish in 6th, not too shabby, especially since I had to play Dimitri Hatzimoratis (the only Aussie in Cyprus) in almost every game (personal challenge) hoping he'll be joined by a couple more soon!

am loving this db, found you have to restrict the players freedom at this level though, otherwise they just loose the ball!

great db Hershie, keep it up mate.

omonoia1.png

Had to do the sleeves manually, so they might not be perfectly done, but at this size it doesn't really show, does it?

Omonoia 3rd kit seems out of date, and seems possibly to have been promoted to 2nd, but according to sources they've used both variations of the white kit this season. Going by pictures on their website I'm not sure.

Going by those on APOEL's website they seem to have used at least four kits this season, including two different versions of the yellow kit.

Thanks. :D

New version is probably on hold until after 10.3 patch is out, as I expect there to be a few fixes and tweaks needed to be made, as there were after 10.2. Not much point releasing a version now and then having to fix it a few days later. :)

Looks great...I just found out long time CM/FM legend Evandro Roncatto has signed a few days ago for Cypriot outfit Ermis, so I MUST play this Cypriot league! Actually it seems there are some pretty decent players from Portugal and South America playing in Cyprus. I'll try this one, and wait for your new version with Roncatto!

Nice work!

Need (up to date) images for:

- Apollon 3rd kit

- Aris away kit

- Paralimni away and 3rd kit (according to FM they have a blue 2nd kit but I've only found a white one)

- AEK home and away

- Agia Napa home and away

- Akritas home and away

- Alki home, away and third

- ASIL home and away

- Atromitos home and away

- Digenis away

- Frenaros away

- MEAP home and away

- Olympiakos N away

- Omonoia Aradippou away

- Onsilos home and away