Official FM 08 Good Wonderkids

Dayle Wood

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by dunner:

How much does breno usually go for?

quick replies would be greatly appreciated icon_smile.gif

Just signed him on a free from Ajax in 2010!! Doesnt come to me for another 6 months and I've never had him before but all the hype convinced me to have a go.

Lulinha- got him with wigan and he came third in the european midfielder of the year awards in his first season behind ronaldo and messi.

Cesar Lindado is another wonderkid- got him after he moved to river but they got him on a free from junior. 20 goals already this season with wigan in 27 games.

All you have to do is send your scouts to brazil/ Argentina and you'll get so many unreal players.

michael mifsud

coventry city

striker

bought him for 1 mil

scored 34 goals for me in a season when i took leicester to the championship then in the prem liverpool and chelsea was after they was offering 5 mil for him

Has nobody mentioned the best striker I've seen in the game yet? Has brough Fulham to top five in the premiership by the fifth year. Available by 2010 or 11

Name:Juan Gerez

Position:ST

Club:Found him searching South America

Price:Cheap

Work Permiticon_biggrin.gifidn't need one for some reason, maybe because of talented player exception???

He's basically 19 or better in most important categories by age 21.

Name:Guillermo Ochoa

position:gk

Club:america

Value:2.100 m

Work permit needed/not needed:needed

Name:hugo Lloris

position:gk

Club:OGS nice

Value:4.2m

Work permit needed/not needed: needed

Name:Mamadou Sakho

positionicon_biggrin.gifC

Club:PSG

Value:1.4M

Work permit needed/not needed: needed

Name:Juan Manuel Torres

position:MDC

Club:san lorenzo

Value:825 000

Work permit needed/not needed:needed

Name:nicolas millan

position:amc/fc

Club:colo colo

Value:35k

Work permit needed/not needed:not sure probably

his stats r nt v good at start but after a year or 2 he is better that cristiano ronaldo!!!!must buy!!!!

Originally posted by DoCiNhO:

aartilo or aartillo VERY GOOD PLAYER U MUST GET HIM icon_eek.gif Rhys murphy awesome PLAYER icon14.gif Mario Balloteli or balotelli NExt LUCA tONI TEll me if u found them !!!!!!!!!!!!

u mean mika aaritalo from finland,good player,buy him at $500 k sell him at 09 for@22m

Originally posted by gooner4eva91:

Mika Aaritalo is fantastic, scored two goals for me in the Champions league final against Real Madrid in his first season.

cost 250k play him in first team on left wing for 10 games and he improves loads

Only on the original patch though.

Guest gaz6457

the best wonder kid in 08 is henri saivet 16 year old becomes wonderkid after a few months. can pick him up for 500,000 and is worth 27,000,000 at end of season.

Originally posted by Te0:

Name: Bojan Krkic

Position: FC

Club: Barcelona

Value: 0 you can try to contract him (he hasnt accepted my contractoffers so far)

Work permit: not needed

I'll warn you, he doesn't think a move to an English club would be good for his career, try offering 125,000 and he wont come.

Originally posted by Emmettk3:

Dont you think it is a bit early to be deciding this. I mean just because a young player plays well for a few months (ingame) doesnt make him a wonderkid.

He transfered Valencia, Spa.

Originally posted by The God:

Some wonderkid in last FM still Wonderkid and i think we known icon_smile.gif we should find new wonderkid. It harder and happier.....

I am in 2010 he plays for ManU. And he is the most expensive olayer in UK.

Originally posted by FMHunter:

One Kid that really stand out

"Lulinha"

Can't get big teams stop making offer. Very annoying.

I got him to Fenerbahce SK, Turkey for $10m. He is new KAKA, and 3 years after that I sold him for $48m + 10% next sell to Inter. I couldn't resist

Originally posted by Karok:

You Guys Must Be Blind! lol

The Best goalkeeper that is under 19 is Dean Bouzanis

You Need A Workpermit Bt He Is One Of The Best Keepers For His Age, He Might Look Average At the First Season But Halfway through the first season his stats all go up past 15. Hes Australian and i think he costs between 500k-2.5mil?

I second that. I got him for 350k (and probably some clauses)

Archived