Shortlist: -10 and -9 (all ages) and 170-200 (21 and under) **SPOILERS**'

celtic_fc

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jszenher

I can only download using my phone, these file types just try open and crash. Is it possible to get them in .zip form?

Thanks

Hello,

Im having real problems im using 10.1 and ive saved the downloads to:C:\Users\Eirian\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\shortlists

However when im in the game, clicked on transfers, player search and on shortlist New Shortlist is greyed out and i can click on Save Shortlist but i cant find where do import the saved shortlist?

Any help would be great?

Have you imported the shortlist in under the shortlist menu?

I cant see where it gives you the "Import option" in FM09 when you clicked on shortlist you could simply click on import? It might be me being stupid or i could be in completely the wrong place - does it matter that once i download it into the shortlist folder it says i need to search the web for a programme to open it?

Appologies for my lack of technical knowledge

I can't see Jose Baxter in the list. Surely he should be -10, -9 or a fixed PA of over 160?

I wont be buying the game until the end of the month so I am unable to check the editor for his CA or PA.

Can someone please post his CA and PA on this forum.

Would also appreciate the same for Rodwell and Gosling!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi. I haven't got FM 10 yet, but could you give me a profile of Thomas Mueller?

CA 129 PA 160 Will post a screenshot tomorrow when I'm on the game. :thup:

Welliton - Spartak Moscow, CA and PA, please. xxx

CA 159 PA 170 That's 6 months into the game so his CA will probably be a little lower to start with.

• 2 weeks later...

10.2.0 Changes

Acapandie - Auxerre - -9 to 148

Alaba - FC Bayern - 165 to -9

Ben Khalifa - Grasshopper Club Zurich - to -9

Benzerga - Lille - -9 to 140

Canales - R. Racing Club - -8 to -9

Cabrera - Atletico Madrid - -9 to 145

Camacho - Atletico Madrid - -9 to -8

Coentrao - Benfica - -8 to -9

Corchia - Le Mans - -9 to 160

Defederico - Corinthians - -9 to 175

Erick Flores - Flamengo - -9 to 155

Esposito - Genoa - -9 to 0

Forlin - R.C.D - -9 to 165

Hanni - FC Nantes - -7 to -9

Hazard - Lille - -9 to 180

Hlousek - Slavia Prague - -7 to -9

Horava - Sigma Olomouc - -8 to -9

Huston - Le Mans - -8 to -9

Joao Paulo - Fluminense - -9 to 158

Kolodzieczak - Lyon - -9 to -8

Krivets - BATE - -9 to 162

Jung-Bin Lee - Free Transfer - -9 to -6

Lung Jr - Universitatea - -9 to -8

Marcelinho - Corinthians - -9 to -8

Marc Mateu - Levante - -8 to -9

Mauricio - villareal - -9 to -8

Miranda - Benfica -8 to -9

Nelson Oliveira - Benfica - -8 to -9

Necid - CSKA - -9 to 150

Okoro - Heartland FC - None to -9

Rodriquez - Boca - -9 to -8

Sanogo - Auxerre - -8 to -9

Sergio Mota - Sao Paulo - -9 to -8

Sneijder - Ajax - -9 to -8

Souza - Vasco da Gama - 158 to -9

Suarez - Dinamo Kiev - -9 to 160

Traore - Cluj - -8 to -9

Valpoort - Heerenveen - None to -9

Willian - Shakhtar - -9 to 165

Wilson - Rangers - -8 to -9

Zozulya - Dinamo Kiev - None to -9

Right that's everyone who's been moved to and from -9. Will do the fixed PA's later on today.

Lukaku should've been a sure -10 after the second patch. Just watched him last night scoring 2 goals against Ajax in Europa League. He will probably become better than Didier Drogba and he's only 16, for god's sake!

The researchers forgot him after 10.2 patch, he only has a CA of 112 and a PA of -9 and awful stats. If there's a player in the world right now that deserves to be the star of this FM his name is Romelu Lukaku.

Lukaku should've been a sure -10 after the second patch. Just watched him last night scoring 2 goals against Ajax in Europa League. He will probably become better than Didier Drogba and he's only 16, for god's sake!

The researchers forgot him after 10.2 patch, he only has a CA of 112 and a PA of -9 and awful stats. If there's a player in the world right now that deserves to be the star of this FM his name is Romelu Lukaku.

He can hardly be assessed on a single game now can he? :rolleyes:

He can hardly be assessed on a single game now can he? :rolleyes:

He scored 9 goals from 14 appearances this season in the Belgian League and played constantly in Europa League with Anderlecht scoring 3 goals there also. Tell me another 16 years old player capable of doing that playing at the top level. I think this deserves a -10 PA after my standards.

i have to agree on this one for once... lukaku is looking like the best prospect ive seen in a long long time irl right now.. and its not just hype .. the lad is playing week in week out and winning games... easily a -10 and now is in my edited database

BUT , he hardly has awful stats... he has GREAT stats for a 16 year old.. by the time he's 20 he will easily be a top class world beating player on the game.. even with a -9 tbh

downloaded them, placed them into the filters folder and when i go to import them they arnt there

Save them in My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\shortlists then try again, should work.

Might need to create a shortlists folder if it isn't already there.

Archived