FM Genie Scout 2010

Stamatis

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If any errors appear, please take the following actions:

* Upload your save game with the problem somewhere (FileFront, RapidShare, etc)

* Make a post on this forum section, explaining your problem and giving a link to your save game

Easier for me to have all problems in one place and sort them out before contacting Eugene :)

Stamatis, if I can suggest, make clear this compressed game thing. I'm a long time Genie User and now I had just forgot about it, I wonder who have never used it would know.

Load the scout up, my save is uncompressed and then, when loading players, I get a "Stream read error". Running on XP. I don't know how to get a crash dump to submit it to Genie.

Error solved. Saving the game after unticking "compress saved games" solves it.

I do have a question, however. What does JDNS mean?

Current Ability should be added as rating coefficient

In Genie 2008 CA were a rating coefficient and I had better results when searching the player I wanted. In Genie 2009 ability dropped as part of the rating and currently still not a part in genie scout 10...

Why I give that some importance because genie ratings give mental traits as "0" but they're part of the players current ability. Also freekicks, throw ins and even long shots not in genie ratings...

I'm not usually search player for ability but for ratings but also abilities important and mixing abilities/ratings will be have greater results...

Specially after with new panels we can see current ability in the game... But Why genie important because we can see the abilities and more as ratings ...

I hope this will be added for next release...

@ Alexandre:

I've done it as clear as possible mate! I write this everywhere on the download page lol

But you know what happens... people don't read anything unless they encounter a problem. They just look for the download link and that's all there is to it.

Yeah seems like a lot of people (me included) are getting these types errors when loading a saved game....I fear it's something to do with the Activated leagues we have been adding :(

Error Loading Entity Number: 55730

File Position: 54655619

Database Version: 1356

Contract Data seems to be corrupt...

Contract Type: 7

I've created my own Scottish League structure and its working well for me.

Most strange how it works okay for some and not for others.

Anyhoo, I'm sure Genie will thank you all for your Beta testing.

I am running 99 Leagues....probably about 25% of which are user created....Don't know if that's the problem?

Maybe is problem here when I use genie scout on game where i use before miniscout, genie scout dont work. After i try genie scout on my game where i never us mini scout and genie scout work perfect and when start new game work perfect too. Maybe is some crash with db after load in mini scout and genie cant load.

Archived