[PSP] FMH10 Bugs/Issue Reporting Thread

ridley with the international player problem, if the player is on loan at a different club, go onto his player screen and either demote or premote ( not sure which one it is) the player. then go back onto the international club, and you can pick him without the game prompting you to recall the loan.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aaaaaaah im getting really annoyed here ive just had the international selection bug yet again in the same game! ive lost count now how many times its crashed. Ive noticed it seems to do it near the end of the month every time especially when you make a few changes

aaaaaaah im getting really annoyed here ive just had the international selection bug yet again in the same game! ive lost count now how many times its crashed. Ive noticed it seems to do it near the end of the month every time especially when you make a few changes

What do you mean by "make a few changes" please?

If you're using a changes.txt can you upload it with a save game as well?

ive noticed when ever ive made 3 changes to the squad eg removing players and then went to international selection straight after it crashes.

Im using the changes file that has been uploaded by mightyowl and i havent sent i over as it never reproduces when i restart the game always fine the 2nd time around.

Just had it again but this time at the beginning of the month after removing 3 players and going to replace them

just happened AGAIN! 30/08/2017 removed 1 injured player went to replace him via squa selection and the game crashed again. Im just not going to use the squad selection now as its starting to get to the stage no where i just cant be bothered redoing a months work evey couple of months when it crashes

I've got some good news for everyone having the scouting problem!

I discovered this can be fixed when you change teams (take another job on the save!)

Hope this helps you guys!

(for the testing team: there is a serious problem with scouting sometimes!)

I've got some good news for everyone having the scouting problem!

I discovered this can be fixed when you change teams (take another job on the save!)

Hope this helps you guys!

(for the testing team: there is a serious problem with scouting sometimes!)

Thanks Jens. I'll try this but its a bit of a wind up if you are trying to manage your team. And how come SI didn't come up with this solution?

Thanks for uploading your save game Ianinuk. Is this particular freeze and shutdown occurring for you every time from this save game? Could you tell me when it happens for you, as I'm playing through your save now and I've not had a freeze and shutdown at all yet.

Are you running the latest firmware on your PSP?

Yes, every time I go into the Newcastle v Colchester match, at some point during that match it freezes and shuts down. I have Firmware 6.00. It seems there is a 6.20. I have a big old-style PSP, so do I download the PSP-X000 download or the PSPgo download of firmware 6.20 do you know? And once I have the eboot file, do you know where I need to copy it?

just found another.

Im Man Utd and have just bid for a Stevenage player(hes a regen) hes valued at 5k and has a big club clause release in his contract, so i bid 5k and got the usual message about how they couldnt reject my bid due to the clause in his contract. 2 days passed an i get a message saying the Stevenage HAD rejected my bid so i checked his contract to see if the clause was still there and it was so offered more but didnt get the message this time done this a few times and then i canceled my bid and put in another bid again for 5k and this time got the message only for it to be rejected again

I tried to send it to the FTP but it just kept saving it to my desktop so do you want me to email this over instead?

just found another.

Im Man Utd and have just bid for a Stevenage player(hes a regen) hes valued at 5k and has a big club clause release in his contract, so i bid 5k and got the usual message about how they couldnt reject my bid due to the clause in his contract. 2 days passed an i get a message saying the Stevenage HAD rejected my bid so i checked his contract to see if the clause was still there and it was so offered more but didnt get the message this time done this a few times and then i canceled my bid and put in another bid again for 5k and this time got the message only for it to be rejected again

I tried to send it to the FTP but it just kept saving it to my desktop so do you want me to email this over instead?

Hi, we have a save here with this issue so there is no need to attach anything to the ftp. Thanks for raising this.

Ok I've upgraded to Firmware 6.20, played a couple of matches, and the problem seems to have gone. Fingers crossed it won't come back. Thanks for your help.

Incidentally does anyone know if there is website you can subscribe to so you are automatically informed when a new PSP Firmware is released?

well i've made some changes to my liverpool team with changes.txt file, and i cannot really quit the game now. Because if i quit the game, to play something else then when i want to play football manager again and load my game backup. The players names that i have edited get messed up?? Like Jay Spearing's name becomes Steven Own???

"Was in my Chelsea season, in the FA Cup final against Arsenal, and got got lots of messages of who has been called up for intl duty for the world cup. So i thought nothing of it, then when i go to choose my side for the game 9 of my starting 11 were on intl duty. Wanted to know if this is a glitch or is it just my game??"

Someone on another forum posted that, I know it happens in the CL round of 16 but I thought you would like to know about that glitch as well.

"Was in my Chelsea season, in the FA Cup final against Arsenal, and got got lots of messages of who has been called up for intl duty for the world cup. So i thought nothing of it, then when i go to choose my side for the game 9 of my starting 11 were on intl duty. Wanted to know if this is a glitch or is it just my game??"

Someone on another forum posted that, I know it happens in the CL round of 16 but I thought you would like to know about that glitch as well.

its well documented Dec ive had 40 players called away and just managed to field 11 players, youll see my rant somewhere

Another has said this:

i tried to sign a player but the only way i could get him was to get him at the end of the season. the end of the season came and went and i still havnt got him. im half way through the next and still no good. in his contract it says hes gonna sign for me but its no good. i cant cancel the transfer either

anyone had this or knows what to do?

When i change my tactic to my created 4 - 3 - 3, confirm it and then go back on to tactic's it's change back to the default 4 - 3 - 3, i have to change my tactic at the beginning of every match :thdn:

and why is their more south american based players(outside of brazil) when you load up england only then brazil only? should be the other way around :confused:

I'm playing in the Brazilian league and just noticed that Ipantiga are ahead of Figueirense, Guarani and Atletico Goianiense even though they have -5 GD and the other 2 teams have +2, 0 and -1 respectively.

All those teams are on 11 points and all have played 10 games with 2 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses apart from Ipantiga who have 3 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses.

Message me if you ask a question as I might forget to check back.

EDIT: After I played the next game it fixed itself.

I have a problem, delivery always with series squares c1 (italy), often I happen to acquire or to sell value players much low, at the moment to open a negotiation he happens always that the price nearly to offer or to demand he does not go beyond 14k the euros, is a bug? there are reasons details? I have noticed that it happens alone with that figure… sorry for my english...

dono if this is a bug, but i would really like to see more decisive assistant managers! lets say he tells me i need to improve my midfield, and he gives me 3 recommended players. just as i begin talks with one of them, i check in for his advice again and now all the 3 players are changed! then he ends up giving me so much players that i dono who to pick! also the scouting should be improved; if i scout with a team like taranto in serie c1/b i definately cant afford these 15mil superstars they recommend to me. its like scouting is for big and rich teams only! finally, i would like to see the assistant manager's coaching ability be improved. lets say i let him take the friendlies while im busy creating tactics and training schedules, renewing contracts, working the budget, and being active on the market. but i definately dont want to see him returning to my office after embarrasing my world-class team with a 1-0ish loss to some third division side. the assistant managers need to know what they're doing, like in championship manager. u can never underestimate the ability of an assistant manager! overall, thanks for the great game SI!

Hi,

I have a bug with my team:

FC Bayern want to buy my GK (Pedro Barral) and the deal can't be concluded for more than one year now, I still have the message that the the transfert can now be completed but nothing happened.

It it annoying because everyday I've got this message in my box.

Are you aware of this issue?

Thanks.

My game won't load, for the second time in a matter of weeks! This has never happened to me in the past versions (well probably once, but it was rare). I like the game, but really, these crashes are just making it hard for me to go back and start a new career because I have to worry about when my file won't load up again.

1st career file: I was 2nd in the National with Amiens in October or November of my first season when I got the first 'game won't load'.

2nd career file: I won the National in my first season with Amiens. Got to 6th place in Ligue 2 (2nd season) around November/December before this file wouldn't load. I remember telling Marc that I'd make a duplicate of my file in case it would happen again. Well, both files didn't load this time.

Is FMH unplayable or what?! I usually don't complain here, but this is just ridiculous.

Hi,

I have a bug with my team:

FC Bayern want to buy my GK (Pedro Barral) and the deal can't be concluded for more than one year now, I still have the message that the the transfert can now be completed but nothing happened.

It it annoying because everyday I've got this message in my box.

Are you aware of this issue?

Thanks.

offer the player to clubs and this will go away

Minor issues, World Player of the year was won by the anonymous Nicolas Frutos, an Argentinean/Italian striker plying his trade for Anderlecht.

Six pages of players available for loan, only five of those players aren't goalkeepers.

Really enjoying FMH though, hooked me no way any of them have since CM 01/02.

Hello,

I have a problem with my brothers game save, the save loads but when he goes to the first match it has frozen 6 times now. I have uploaded the save to the FTP server:

I made a mistake in renaming it and it is called ULES01338FMHSVG00

Any help would be much appreciated. ;)

Hello,

I have a problem with my brothers game save, the save loads but when he goes to the first match it has frozen 6 times now. I have uploaded the save to the FTP server:

I made a mistake in renaming it and it is called ULES01338FMHSVG00

Any help would be much appreciated. ;)

Hi RAC7,

Does the hang happen at the same time in every match or is it random?

Thanks,

Archived