dafuge's FM10 challenge

Well I've found out how to attract fans to my games - win them - our average attendance has increased by 700 this season, and we have actually 100% filled the stadium for several games and after 14/15 home games we have the best home record in the league which is rather different than our woeful home form last season.

Yeah have noticed that so far in League One. Being up at the top and winning games brings in the fans.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 questions

1) Do you need to fill in a new form for each season

2) The tick boxes for the cup, are they to be ticked if you win that trophy

I designed it to show your best season, so you don't actually need to fill in for each season. I could add other functions such as graphs for each person's progress historically, but that would be overkill and a waste of effort, really.

And yeah you tick each box for each trophy you won for that season.

Woot first year in and we are in the champions league final, amazing result in the semis over Fiorentina winning 7-0 on aggregate, crushing them 5-0 in the first leg at home.

Thx you guys. Ive been givin a transfer budget of 29m. although i only have 5m in the bank. I think i have to spend it wisely=)

I just realised that i only have 1 english player and 1 wales player.. I have to make some english signings

Yeah that nearly got me to the first season, had to scramble at the end and just sign anyone.

Cambridge City 21/22

Table

Graph

Season Review: Challenge Completed! Cambirdge City are the proud owners of the EPL title, Champions League Cup and Carling Cup. We got off to a good start in everything but the FA Cup where we lost the first game in the 88th minute on a clear off sides goal...But can't be bitter when we won everything else.

Marks the first time I won the champions league or EPL in any FM game, I always prefer to play in the lower leagues. was a very fun season and I think I am going to go until the new patch hits to see if I can't max the new stadium we got, or even get a new one built since it was full every game. Would also like to see how some of my youth comes along since they made such great strides this season, we had all three spots in the English Young Player of the Year.

FA Cup

Carling Cup Final

Champions League Final

Cup Review:

Transfers

Squad

Finances

Players:

Araujo - DC: Winner of the English Footballer of the Year award, had a amazing season, clearly the best player on the team now, had so many offers for him I have no idea if one will be to good to pass up for the chairman, I would keep him for as long as possible though. He also missed only 3 games all season.

Ashe - MC/R/L: Really grew into a force this season and is starting to make me wonder if I should keep him over my young MC I was grooming to fill that slot and instead go sign a high quality ML, he got played all over the field but I think I want him at the center of the action at this point.

Hogg - DC/R: As you can see hes coming along well enough, I might end up selling him if I get a good offer since I went a bit overboard in the DC position and hes not much better than the rest.

Kimble - MR: He made some gains and got some goals, I think I am going to make a project out of him until I restart with a new team when the new patch comes out.

Tales - S: One of my biggest buying blunders ever possibly, at least for season 1, spent $30mil, 25 to much for what got. Most of his goals came against cup cake teams, only a couple were in games that mattered. He still looks a good player I just need to find a way to make him shine.

Saavedra - S: Had a real strong season 30 Goals and 11 Assist, could not ask for more, other than the chairman not selling him...

Season        Division            Position                 Achievements
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11       BSN                 1st                           Promotion
2011/12       BSP                 13th				
2012/13       BSP                 1st                     Promotion/FA T Winner
2013/14       L2                  13th                      4th Round FA Cup
2014/15       L2                  4th            Simifinal Playoffs/ 4th Round FA Cup
2015/16       L2                  1st                  Promotion/Paint Trophy Winners
2016/17       L1                  1st                  Promotion/Paint Trophy Winners
2017/18       C                   7th                       
2018/19       C                   2nd                             Promotion
2019/20      EPL                  15th
2020/21      EPL                  3rd                Carling Cup Winners/FA Cup Finals
2021/22      EPL                  1st     Carling Cup Winners/EPL Winners/Champions League Winners

Next Season: Need to replace my left back since he will be getting old next season, going to look for youth. Also need to decide if I want to move Ashe to MC permanently and if so I need a left midfielder who can start now.

Its not that i dont know about the forum course, BUT i feel i wanna share how my FIRST PRL game went on :D their GK played to an avr of 2.00 :p

This was actually our biggest win ever. Welcome to Premier League =P

And just won our second game - also away - with 5-2 ! lol!

Ok im gonna shut up now, dont want the curse;)

Congratulations on finishing the challenge Cerneo, very nice season !

The own goal at the end of that game is perfect, talk about falling apart.

Also I went out and spent even more money on a new left back and left mid...had a huge 50mil offer to Ashe and I turned it down thinking the chairman would override me, but he did not so my squad is all intact to start the season.

Well done on completing the challenge Cerneo, i can sympathise with Tales, last year i spent £100Million on a 30yo striker in jan, by may he had played 25 games and scored only 5 goals and averaged 6.6

KaNovi, well done on finally getting to the premiership, its really frustrating always getting close and failing, good start to the prem though.

last year i spent £100Million on a 30yo striker in jan, by may he had played 25 games and scored only 5 goals and averaged 6.6

Yet was about the same for Tales. But seeing as my other striker went on to win the golden boot and nearly had the EPL title to it did not hurt me to much since he was so lethal.

to late.. lost the next 4 games including a League cup loss to L1 Middlesbrough!

Ouch now that everyone is a few seasons in does anyone else feel like form comes and goes alot more then in 09? To me it sometimes seems like a switch gets flipped one way or another even though my preparation for the game stays the same.

I feel that the form had to much to say on FM09 actually, it was very difficult to win a game if you had a form of LLLL. i think that on FM09 it almost entirely depended on form. I like FM10 better that way. So i have to agree with you Cerneo, but i dont think its a bad thing :)

to late.. lost the next 4 games including a League cup loss to L1 Middlesbrough!

ty baker:thup:

I feel that the form had to much to say on FM09 actually, it was very difficult to win a game if you had a form of LLLL. i think that on FM09 it almost entirely depended on form. I like FM10 better that way. So i have to agree with you Cerneo, but i dont think its a bad thing :)

Yeah not bad just different, I hated going on a string of losses in 09, it was almost impossible to recover unless you had a favorable schedule coming up.

But here you can be just dominating everything then lose/draw 4 in a row and then go right back to dominating.

And who knows what the new patch will change.

What a second season in the Premiership! Made it to the Final of the EURO Cup amazingly, and will battle Roma for the cup. Also my league position is astounding, currently sitting in 5th with a couple of games in hand, with 3rd fully within my reach.

Tooting & Mitcham United FC - BSS - 2011/12

Leauge Table

Position Graph

PROMOTION!!

With a more focused approach to tweaking my tactics to suit my players, things started falling into place winning my first 2 games 4-0 and 3-1, Good results followed up until winter when our form dropped, after a bad 6 game run, we picked up form again only to drop form once again at the end of the season.

Achieved my pre-season aim for a playoff spot and luckily we scrapped through it, winning in the playoff final 2-1 after extra time.

I also got a new chairman to impress.

Cups

Knocked early in FAC but made a quater final apperance in the FA Trophy cap.

Transfers

Released some dead wood, and gradually bought some key players.

Squad

A huge improvement from last year's bottom-end squad.

Finances

Dipped into the -£200k, then my new chairman took out a £250k loan, which leaves us currently at £50k in the black.

Best Players

Callum Whittaker DC - Was my first ever money purchase at £3.5k, rock at the back all season.

Tyrone Thompson MC - Played great in my deep lying playmaker role.

I usually find good players willing to join just before a season finishes, as they would retire due to having no club all season. And i landed these 2 this time around..

Henrik Ojamma AMR/ST - I was looking to use him to replace my current AMR but he's actually now my best striker. 3 International caps!

Danny Parslow DC - Looks like a solid partner for Whittaker.

Career Overview

Season League Position Achievements

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2010/11 BSS 18th n/a

2011/12 BSS 4th Promotion/BSS Playoff Winners

Next Season

Having scraped though the BSS playoff's i think a reasonable target is a mid table position. Few players and a new scout are on my shopping list.

MikaelS tried for around 3/4 days to get Chippenham, and eventually succeeded. However, to get Durham, it will/would take literally thousands of re-loads, possibly over 5,000 i would guess.

Yup I was on 3-4 days before Chippenham popped up.

And with that comes the end of FC United's second season in the Premiership. Sadly we lost it a little at the end, finishing 5th, meaning no Champions League football. The good news? We will be able to defend our Europa League victory! That's right in penalties we defeated Roma to win the Europa League to lift the trophy. With the big cup win, I was made an FC United Legend, which felt rather good.

Season Summary coming tomorrow probably.

CARSHALTON SEASON 2010-2011 Blue Square South

We did it at the first attempt and boy did it go to the wire,we had to win the last game and hope chelmsford lost and it ended that way.I was so happy for the lads as its not the best squad and the defence needs alot of work doing now we are in the blue square prem but the forwards know where the net is. I was tipped for a mid table finish so this was a miracle. I enclose a couple of screenshots for your pleasure whilst I plot my rise into the football league.

http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac186/stevio36/FinalTableBSS.png

http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac186/stevio36/Topscorer.png

Boston United 2019/20 Season - Premiership

League Table - http://img683.imageshack.us/i/fmtable3.jpg/

Well, an improvement on last years 6th, but it still felt like we were second best in most games, grinding out results which we often didnt deserve. Time for a tactical rejig, abandoning the formation which has pulled me up from CCL2. Still, Champions League next season, and the potential to complete the challenge.

FA Cup - http://img46.imageshack.us/i/fmfacup.jpg/ This really made my season. We beat Man Utd in the semis, and, well, a fabulous acheivment.

Transfers - http://img683.imageshack.us/i/fmtransfers3.jpg/ Some fairly big buys, but both Fisher and Doll were disappointing. The big clubs really came sniffing around in January and I had to fight hard to keep hold of my star striker, midfielder. Unfortunately we lost Mach and Perreira, my two best players from last year. EDIT - whoops, seems half the screen has been cut off. Can't be bothered to take another one, just shows that a few players were sold, my total income was 28.5mil, after selling 23.5mil of talent in January.

Season    League                   Position    Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11   Blue Square North        8th         
2011/12   Blue Square North        2nd        Promoted via playoffs
2012/13   Blue Square Premier      15th        
2013/14   Blue Square Premier      5th        Promoted via playoffs
2014/15   Coca-Cola League 2       16th         
2015/16   Coca-Cola League 2       1st        Promoted as champions
2016/17   Coca-Cola League 1       1st        Promoted as champions
2017/18   Coca-Cola Championship   6th        Promoted via playoffs
2018/19   Barclays Premier League  6th        League Cup semis
2019/20   Barclays Premier League  3rd        Qualified for Champions League, FA Cup winners 

Congrats Cerneo :)

I'm going to start a new challenge when the patch comes out, it's between this again with a lower starting rep side, Gundo's, and the Big Euro Nation one. Leaning towards Gundo's at the minute (largely due to Nep's epic Knockbreda game I have to say)

Annihilator666 - Guiseley - Season 20/21 - Coca-Cola Championship

Table - League Table | Position Graph

Squad - Guiseley Squad

Transfers - Transfers Summary

Finances - Finance Summary

Other Info - Club Information | Manager Information

Top Scorer - Raffaele Corradini

Records - Overall Records | Season Records

Best Eleven - Overall | Season

A solid first season in the Championship. We were a bit inconsistent at times as you can see by the position graph, though in the end I was never in danger of being relegated, but on the flip-side I was never close to pushing for a playoff place.

As for the cups, I had a decent run in the League Cup, making it to the 4th round before losing to Derby, who are in League 1. :( Didn't do anything in the FA Cup this year, going out in my first game against Notts County.

The finances are looking good and I stayed around the 4mil mark for the entire season. The board has given me £3.2mil to spend and the wage budget has increased so I'll be going bargain hunting to improve the squad.

Season     League                      League Finish    Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11    Blue Square North           4th              Playoff Final Losers
2011/12    Blue Square North           1st              Blue Square North Champions
2012/13    Blue Square Premier         6th              None
2013/14    Blue Square Premier         1st              Blue Square Premier Champions
2014/15    Coca-Cola League 2          5th              Playoff Winners
2015/16    Coca-Cola League 1          6th              Playoff Semi-Final Losers
2016/17    Coca-Cola League 1          9th              None
2017/18    Coca-Cola League 1          11th             None
2018/19    Coca-Cola League 1          9th              None
2019/20    Coca-Cola League 1          3rd              Playoff Winners
2020/21    Coca-Cola Champ.            15th             None

I've just been told by my board that there isn't enough room to expand my stadium, bare in mind Nantwich's Stadium is in the middle of the countryside and looks like this yes the only stand I have is one that takes up a third of one side of the pitch

Compare this to Marine who in FM08 I got it expanded past 50,000 :confused:

Nantwich Town – League Two 2015/16 – Season 6

So after a woeful season last season I expected better this season.

The board still expected us to Consolidate, the bookies again gave us no chance whilst the media expected us to finish 20th again.

So with no money I went out and broke our transfer records - a record £7K was spent on Irish Right Winger David Byrne whilst £2K was spend on Irish left back Eamonn Mooney, meaning we'd spent a record £9K this season, the rest of my signings were loanees to provide cover which included the returning Thompson, Thomas and McCabe.

So with no money Striker Jutkiewicz and Winger Clarke were sold for free to reduce the wage budget, whilst Captain and left back Grant Basey was released on a free.

In January I solved my money problems for the time being by selling French Striker Agosta to Palace for £230K and Midfielder George Moncur to Blackburn for £400K - I've no idea why Championship sides wanted them both as neither were able to get into my first team and with their wage demands too high I decided to get rid of them, though one thing I forgot was that I'd agreed to give West Ham 25% of Moncur's transfer fee which cost me a £100K and technically makes him my most expensive buy and sale.

So with no real new signings I'd have to rely on my current players actually performing, I also further tweaked my tactics adopting a rigid philosophy now I'd actually read up on what they mean.

The season didn't get off to the best of starts as we lost our opening game to Blackpool 3-2, however we won our next 7 league games to put us firmly into the title race, however Cheltenham brought us back down to earth as we lost 3-2 after blowing a 2-0 lead this result saw our form disappear we also weren't helped by injuries as we fell down the table.

At the turn of the year we recovered our form and again found ourselves in a title race, just for our form to desert us again, but as we entered the final third of the season we yet again found our form and won 7 games in a row which was a new Nantwich record.

In our 38 game with the board setting up a fan day against Kettering we claimed a 1-0 win to go top of the table, though we lost our next game to Bristol Rovers that enabled Shrewsbury to draw level with us and with us facing Shrewsbury next it was likely to be the title decider, that we lost 1-0 in one of the few games we lost despite playing better - we just couldn't beat their keeper.

Next up we faced struggling Wycombe who we smashed 3-0 to keep the pressure up, in the 42nd game we faced 3rd placed Norwich were we managed to hold on for a 1-1 draw. In our next game we had a chance to close the gap as both Shrewsbury and Norwich lost away from home, however we fell apart at home to Chesterfield as they won 2-0, to make matters worse Darlington won to leap frog both us and Norwich and they also had a game in hand.

To make the title race a little more interesting we'd face Darlington in our next match and with both Shrewsbury and Norwich winning we'd need a win - and we duly supplied smashing them 4-2 - so with two games left we were in second a point behind Shrewsbury, one ahead of Darlington, two ahead of Norwich and five ahead of Oxford.

In the 45 game we were away to Brentford and with Darlington, Norwich and Shrewsbury all winning we needed a win - things didn't go well as Brentford took the lead on the half-hour and things got worse on the hour as Fitzharris went off injured and on came Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink who's physical attributes had declined so much he couldn't move around the pitch however give him the ball around the area and he is still deadly and in the 76th minute he broke the offside trap to make it 1-1 and in the 93rd minute he held kept his cool to make it 2-1.

So going into the final weekend Shrewsbury had one promotion, but I could stil catch them for the title, whilst Darlington and Norwich also fought me for the final two promotion spots.

In the final game we faced Oxford and with Shrewsbury and Darlington both losing and Norwich winning we'd be promoted regardless of our result however a win would give us the title - however we struggled to break Oxford down and despite scoring from our two efforts on goal, Oxford pegged us back twice with two off side goals to leave us with a 2-2 draw.

Table - a defeat to bottom of the league Yeovil proved costly.

POS - we spent the season in the top half of the table, however there were some worrying slumps.

Whilst we had success in the League the cups didn't go well:

Carling Cup - we claimed our first win in the Carling beating Forest 1-0 in the First Round, before going out to Championship side Bolton, rather annoying hardly anyone turned so we didn't make any money.

The Paint Trophy started well we took a 2-0 lead over Oldham before throwing it away in the last 10 minutes and then turned in some woeful pens as we went crashing out in the 1st Round again.

The FA Cup didn't go much better we draw Bury away in the First Round and just didn't turn up, and to make matters worse Bury scored in the 92nd minute when it looked like we'd got a reply.

Squad - Though our early cup exits may have been a blessing due to the amount of injuries we picked up this season - we played 50 games this season yet Adam and Brogan were the only ones to make more than 40 appearances.

Grant Adam continued in goal and whilst he did OK he again went missing in several games and is the weakest link in my team the only problem is trying to find a better keeper.

In Defence Yanis Lacombe continued at right back whilst Eamonn Mooney came in on the left with both of them having solid seasons, in the centre of defence Yanis Abbes had a solid season whilst Moussa Toungara had a fine season and surprsingly he was named fans player of the year after taking his chance when Abbes and Ayala were injured which left Daniel Ayala relagated to the bench.

In midfield with Lomana LuaLua struggling to last 90 minutes David Byrne was prefered and did ok though his shooting is poor and he had a habit of disappearing in several matches. Stephen Brogan continued on the left and whilst he started teh season in fine form he was woeful at the end and was a liability.

In the centre of midfield we were blighted by injuries, though when my players were fit they did well Defensively Sam Togwell had a better season, though his understudy Matthew Whyte missed nearly the entire season through an injury picked up in the Paint Trophy. Providing the creativity in midfield was Magnus Eikrem who again was in fine form laying on 14 assists in just 22 games as he missed half of the season due to injury, providing cover after Moncur was sold was Belgian Anton Vandenabeele who covered for Eikrem admirably but if Eikrem was fit for a couple more games the title would have been ours as when he played he lifted the team and made things happen.

Upfront Sean Fitzharris continued as my first choice Poacher and was again in good form finishing with 21 goals from 38 appearances, though again when he got to 15 goals he fell apart it's a shame he just cannot keep his form up all season. Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink started the season as my preferred Target Man however his physical stats have declined to a point were he struggles to move around the pitch - if he comes deep to get the ball he cannot get back in the box in time, however in games where he can stay around the box he is still deadly, this gave young Irish Striker Stephen Keane a chance and he took it grabbing 15 goals in 26 games, however he lost his place after an injury when French Striker Vincent Acapandie came in and was on fire grabbing 22 goals in 27 appearances - averaging a goal every 100 minutes and setting a Nantwich highscoring record.

Overview

Confidence - Still Untouchable

Finances - Still not great, it was nice of the board to give me none of the £600K I brought in for transfers.

I did hope the board would use some of that money to ugrade the facilities but they said we couldn't afford to upgrade the training facilities, whilst when I asked about the youth facilities I got told to get lost and even worse apparently we have no room to expand the stadium - which is rather weird considering the only stand with have takes up about a third of one side of the ground and it's also in the middle of the countryside.

And to make matters worse I've just paid out £215K in squad bonuses which puts us back into the red :(

So I now need to rebuild for League One with no money, so the aim for next season will be to not come straight back down.

Career Overview

Season          League                League Finish     Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11        Blue Square North         1st              Promoted - Champions
2011/12        Blue Square Premier       3rd              Promoted - Play-offs
2012/13        League Two                8th
2013/14        League Two                11th
2014/15        League Two                15th
2015/16        League Two                3rd              Promoted

Hi all,

I want to start this challenge but when i add the DDT file to the path specified by Dafuge in the OP it doenst show up in the preferences when i load the game up, only the team Holland one does. I read through the first 9/10 pages of this thread and saw a couple of players managed to solve this problem, can anyone tell me ho wto fix it as i want to use my own game rather than an uploaded save game.

My OS is Vista 64 bit if that is any help. I am a computer illiterate so it would be appreciated if any explanations were as detailed as possible.

Hi all,

I want to start this challenge but when i add the DDT file to the path specified by Dafuge in the OP it doenst show up in the preferences when i load the game up, only the team Holland one does. I read through the first 9/10 pages of this thread and saw a couple of players managed to solve this problem, can anyone tell me ho wto fix it as i want to use my own game rather than an uploaded save game.

My OS is Vista 64 bit if that is any help. I am a computer illiterate so it would be appreciated if any explanations were as detailed as possible.

In what folder are you placing the file?

Hi all,

Did you install through steam?

Dartford - Barclays Premier League - 2021/22

----------------

Predicted: 15th

Finished: 10th

League Table

Almost forgot to post this so apologies for not having all the usual screenshots.

Basically we suffered from second season syndrome this time around. We lost more games than last season and didn't win as many = a lower final position.

It wasn't a massively disappointing season (in fact we even played a role in the title race by beating "5 in a row" English Champions and Current CL holders Man City) but one thing that did become hugely annoying is that despite my striker Guto being a goal machine, we still ended up shipping so many goals and therefore not benefitting from our star striker up front.

Guto ended up top scorer not only in England but also in Europe taking the Golden Shoe.

Amazingly at the end we managed to get into the Europa League via the fair play thingmebob :thup:

-----------------

Transfers

------------------------------------

Career Overview

Season    League                   Position    Achievements

2010/11   Blue Square South        4th         Promoted Via Play-Offs
2011/12   Blue Square Premier      5th         Defeated in Play-Off Semi-Final
2012/13   Blue Square Premier      1st         Promoted as Champions
2013/14   Coca Cola League Two     10th        n/a 
2014/15   Coca Cola League Two     2nd         Promoted
2015/16   Coca Cola League One     6th         Defeated in Play-Off Semi-Final
2016/17   Coca Cola League One     9th         n/a
2017/18   Coca Cola League One     1st         Promoted as Champions
2018/19   Coca Cola Championship   13th        n/a
2019/20   Coca Cola Championship   3rd         Promoted Via Play-Offs
2020/21   Barclays Premier League  8th         n/a
2021/22   Barclays Premier League  10th        Qualified for UEFA Europa League via Fair Play League

Next Season

I got my world class striker last season. Now I need a top, top centre back to plug up our leaky defence. I'd be happy with mid-table again but I feel if we sort out our defence we could be pushing top 6.

2011-2012 Season Review- Kings Lynn BSN

Last season we weren't great but the second half of the season was a very good one. So I decided to keep my team virtually the same just strengthening with one or two signings. That's exactly what I did.

Nobody predicted me to do very well but I was confident that I would get top half of the table.

The season started well with me and Braintree setting the early pace. Just after the halfway point we went past them and then I hit a bit of bad form it saw us fall to 5th or 6th with a few games to go. However, we fought well and managed to finish 4th starting to get back into form. The only team I feared in the playoffs were Southport. That was the team I got in the semi final. In the home leg I absolutely destroyed them. It was the best performance by my team since I started. In the second leg I drew 0-0 so I was through to the final. Another good performance in the final saw me 3-1 winners so I was promoted.

In the FA cup I got Norwich in the first round. It was a great away tie which got me 300k in the black. We lost the game but the money was useful.

STAR PERFORMERS

Henry McStay-Av. 7.20

Jared Hodgkiss-Av. 7.19

Steven Springett-Av. 7.18

Sean Fitzharris-Av. 7.17

Nick Main-Av. 7.08

League-4th

League positions graph

FA Cup-1st round Norwich

FA Trophy-2nd round Macclesfield

Transfers

Manager Overview

Next Season

I will try to get promoted again but my main target is not to get relegated and maybe get to the 3rd round of the FA cup.

:eek: awesome!

On a related topic, going a man/men down doesn't seem to be as much of a disadvantage on FM10 as it should be. Anyone else finding this?

10.2 is now installed and I'm holidaying for Gundo's challenge :) good luck to everyone with their saves on here, I'm sure I'll pop back in from time to time, and maybe even finish a few more seasons with Merthyr :thup:

On a related topic, going a man/men down doesn't seem to be as much of a disadvantage on FM10 as it should be. Anyone else finding this?

Even when that match was 8 vs 11 I was still managing to pass the ball around and manage a couple of shots on goal.

:eek: awesome!

10.2 is now installed and I'm holidaying for Gundo's challenge :) good luck to everyone with their saves on here, I'm sure I'll pop back in from time to time, and maybe even finish a few more seasons with Merthyr :thup:

Ooh didnt even now the patch was out.

Wondering if i should install it after my first season in Premier League i just finished..

Archived