dafuge's FM10 challenge

I swear there's about 3/6 clubs getting promoted into my leagues.

I know what you mean. Nuneaton, Boston, Sutton and Carshalton seem to come up almost every time. Then Dartford, Merthyr, Tonbridge Hednesford or Farnborough take the spare places or the occasional place of one of the first four. As for other teams I've had Bradford PA once, Biller-whats-it once, maidstone once and tonbridge twice.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Black Mama adventures

I am currently holidaying while tapping my fingers anxiously (Holiday man has reached november :))

I really really hope that the reloading gods of FM will see kindly upon me and promote the mighty Margate. I don't think I would feel quite at home any where else than Hartsdown Park.

What are the odds for an 800 rep team to be promoted without reolading?? ;)

got the game all installed and looking forward to competing again, missed the 2009 challange due to FM live taking up time, but decided to take part again this year.

Currently installed and opened the game but it is stuck saying "proccessing" anyone else had this and got any ideas?

Given up on getting any team too exotic and have instead gone for good old Bradford PA. Might be tempted to leave them for a newly promoted team though if the right one comes up next year.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s121/peljam/dafuges/delavegadafuge.jpg

Just a note, my manager's not English. In all my FM games I always play as the above alter ego. I dont see it giving me an advantage, certainly not in the short term as my knowledge of England is rather poor!

6 hours of sorting out tactics, training, new players and staff seem to have done the trick, as we triumphed in our first ever match, in a 3-0 win over Stalybridge.

We dominated in the first half, and from then on it was smooth sailing through calm seas.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6015/26oxfordcityvstalybridg.png

Let's hope we can maintain this form!

I've got Oxford City playing like Arsenal here :D

Our 2-1 win over Kettering saw some sublime goals - firstly an 18-pass move resulted in my CM smashing it into the top corner from 30 yards, and then later a 14-pass counter-attack produced another beautiful goal.

Can't wait to start the league now.

I've got Oxford City playing like Arsenal here :D

Our 2-1 win over Kettering saw some sublime goals - firstly an 18-pass move resulted in my CM smashing it into the top corner from 30 yards, and then later a 14-pass counter-attack produced another beautiful goal.

Can't wait to start the league now.

I was thinking that earlier, my team has fallen to bits now :(

Archived