dafuge's FM10 challenge

Thanks mate, yeah I couldn't believe that scoreline. And I agree about the pool, if only. How are things going for you atm?

Just finished my 2nd season in prem (about to do update) missed out on uefa cup places on goal difference, guess who beat me to the last place, yep had to be liverpool didnt it:mad:

Also finally been given a new stadium after spending 2 seasons in the prem 26k capacity :D

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just finished my 2nd season in prem (about to do update) missed out on uefa cup places on goal difference, guess who beat me to the last place, yep had to be liverpool didnt it:mad:

Also finally been given a new stadium after spending 2 seasons in the prem 26k capacity :D

Nice, be sure to put up some of your better players and good scouting finds, i'm interested to see the quality.

Sutton Utd Premiership 2018/19

Competitions:

Fa Cup: Lost in 4th round 1-0 to Man City

League Cup: Lost 2-0 to Liverpool in Quater Finals

League: 8th

League Table, League Graph

Squad, Transfers

We started off really well and spent most of the 1st half of the season around 4th place but it went downhill in january when half my 1st team wanted to leave. I made a healthy profit but lost momentum, morale and squad harmony the difference was easily visible (1st 19 games 34 pts, 2nd 19 games 24 pts).

Even with the bad form in the 2nd half of the season we were fighting it out with tottenham and liverpool for 2 uefa cup place. On the last day of the season us and liverpool were fighting it out for the last remaining uefa cup place we just needed to better liverpool's result be lost to Man Utd and to rub it in even more Liverpool lost as well.

Also i managed my 500th game for the club which ended as a bore draw against sunderland

Player/s of the Season

Mustafa Karaman - Solid season, was clubs top performer and helped keep many clean sheets

Miguel Angel - this guy is just incredible, he has scored 113 goals in 237 league appearances, including another 17 in 34 this season. and to think i was trying to sell him in the summer:)

Idan Uzan - Decided to stay at Sutton despite getting a lot of interest in January. the interest was justified with an excellent season from my centre mid but i doubt i will be able to keep him for another season

Andrej Stolarik - Sutton's captain had a great season he partnered Karaman in central defence and were for most games rock solid

Witold Stepien - Another good season from the youngster and he is starting to show good potential, hopefully no one nabs him in the summer

Adam Walton - Didn't have the greatest of seasons but i didn't expect him to as he is still very young and i was retraining him to a new position for most of it. Very promising dl for the future

Jurgen Mulder - brought in to replace Nick Tokaya in January. he had some pretty big shoes to fill but did a very good job

Cups

Fa cup we were knocked out early by Man City after being taken to a replay by West Ham

League Cup: slightly better but getting beaten by Liverpool so comfortably really annoyed me

Finances:

Helped by transfers in January as well as prize money from premier league, this finally made the board decide to build us a new stadium :D..........eventually

It's still gonna be another season before i can move into it though:mad:

[color=black]Career so far:[/color]

[color=black]Season    League                   Position    Achievements[/color]
[color=black]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]

[color=black]2010/11   Blue Square South       2nd      Promoted via playoffs[/color]
[color=black]2011/12   Blue Square Premier     1st      Automatic Promotion [/color]
[color=black]2012/13   League 2                3rd      Automatic Promotion[/color]
2013/14   League 1                7th      N/A
2014/15   League 1                1st      Automatic Promotion
2015/16   Championship            14th     N/A
2016/17   Championship            4th      Lost in Playoff Semi Final
2017/18   Championship            1st      Automatic Promotion
2018/19   Premiership             13th     N/A
2019/20   Premiership             8th

Competitions:

Fa Cup: Lost in 4th round 1-0 to Man City

League Cup: Lost 2-0 to Liverpool in Quater Finals

League: 8th

League Table, League Graph

Squad, Transfers

We started off really well and spent most of the 1st half of the season around 4th place but it went downhill in january when half my 1st team wanted to leave. I made a healthy profit but lost momentum, morale and squad harmony the difference was easily visible (1st 19 games 34 pts, 2nd 19 games 24 pts).

Even with the bad form in the 2nd half of the season we were fighting it out with tottenham and liverpool for 2 uefa cup place. On the last day of the season us and liverpool were fighting it out for the last remaining uefa cup place we just needed to better liverpool's result be lost to Man Utd and to rub it in even more Liverpool lost as well.

Also i managed my 500th game for the club which ended as a bore draw against sunderland

Player/s of the Season

Mustafa Karaman - Solid season, was clubs top performer and helped keep many clean sheets

Miguel Angel - this guy is just incredible, he has scored 113 goals in 237 league appearances, including another 17 in 34 this season. and to think i was trying to sell him in the summer:)

Idan Uzan - Decided to stay at Sutton despite getting a lot of interest in January. the interest was justified with an excellent season from my centre mid but i doubt i will be able to keep him for another season

Andrej Stolarik - Sutton's captain had a great season he partnered Karaman in central defence and were for most games rock solid

Witold Stepien - Another good season from the youngster and he is starting to show good potential, hopefully no one nabs him in the summer

Adam Walton - Didn't have the greatest of seasons but i didn't expect him to as he is still very young and i was retraining him to a new position for most of it. Very promising dl for the future

Jurgen Mulder - brought in to replace Nick Tokaya in January. he had some pretty big shoes to fill but did a very good job

Cups

Fa cup we were knocked out early by Man City after being taken to a replay by West Ham

League Cup: slightly better but getting beaten by Liverpool so comfortably really annoyed me

Finances:

Helped by transfers in January as well as prize money from premier league, this finally made the board decide to build us a new stadium :D..........eventually

It's still gonna be another season before i can move into it though:mad:

[color=black]Career so far:[/color]

[color=black]Season    League                   Position    Achievements[/color]
[color=black]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]

[color=black]2010/11   Blue Square South       2nd      Promoted via playoffs[/color]
[color=black]2011/12   Blue Square Premier     1st      Automatic Promotion [/color]
[color=black]2012/13   League 2                3rd      Automatic Promotion[/color]
2013/14   League 1                7th      N/A
2014/15   League 1                1st      Automatic Promotion
2015/16   Championship            14th     N/A
2016/17   Championship            4th      Lost in Playoff Semi Final
2017/18   Championship            1st      Automatic Promotion
2018/19   Premiership             13th     N/A
2019/20   Premiership             8th

Mulder and Stepien look tremendous. I like the Israeli center mid too. Should be able to push into European spots for certain next year with that core of players.

Mulder and Stepien look tremendous. I like the Israeli center mid too. Should be able to push into European spots for certain next year with that core of players.

Yer i think a European place is possible too but the only trouble is keeping them. I think Stepien and Uzan will want to stay. I may have to sell Miguel Angel just to cash in on him, i don't know how he scores that many when his stats aren't that good. Especially when anyone else i buy with much better stats struggles to score 1 every four games. God knows how much on trying to fiend a decent striker to partner him over the last 4 or 5 years

Quick update. I finished the prior season last night so that's how i've gotten through this one so quickly.

Here's the halfway point of the 3rd season for me in the BSP.

League Table

Overall league stats

A few selected players stats

Joe Stansfield: Released from CCC Blackburn, good solid center mid so far.

Adrian Patulea: Doing well in his third season with us.

Billy Paynter: Difference maker. Simple as that.

Junior Suckling: Unfortunate name, good keeper.

We'll have to see how the second half of the season turns out.

Yeah especially considering his composure is fairly poor and you'd think that would be troublesome at that level. Still, I think you've got a good chance next year mate. Good luck!

Composure doesn't seem to particularly matter in the Premier League, one of my strikers who is on the brink of retirement now had 12-13 composure his entire career and bagged 250 goals for us!

Nice season hrbfcrule! Funny to see that in the same year as my game Arsenal and Man City is doing ok in the Premier League and Man Utd is close to get relegated. Only difference is Chelsea, who is close to relegation aswell in mine haha.

Nice keeper btw (dutch!!)... he only can get better :)

Nice season hrbfcrule! Funny to see that in the same year as my game Arsenal and Man City is doing ok in the Premier League and Man Utd is close to get relegated. Only difference is Chelsea, who is close to relegation aswell in mine haha.

Nice keeper btw (dutch!!)... he only can get better :)

Unfortunately he was unhappy as he wanted to move to a bigger club so i sent him on a season long loan to Olympiakos for a loan fee of 1.7mill. Unless i do well this season he will probably ask to be transfered after his loan finishes.

I know its only a friendly but hopefully its a sign of things to come

Man of the Match performance by my very own youth product Barry Brierley

Wow impressive player hrbfcrule.. He is the new Usain Bolt? Big and fast hehe. I can't believe I havn't got a youth player yet. They are all rubish, and when I say rubbish I mean League Two had its highest. What is your youth facilities atm?

Wow impressive player hrbfcrule.. He is the new Usain Bolt? Big and fast hehe. I can't believe I havn't got a youth player yet. They are all rubish, and when I say rubbish I mean League Two had its highest. What is your youth facilities atm?

I normally get rubbish youth products around league 1 standard at best. I have "average" youth facilities which explains the rubbish that normally comes through there

My scout report rates Barry Brierley as a decent championship striker with potential to become a leading premiership striker

Jamie Spencer - Season 8 (17/18) The Championship - 6th Place - Lost in Playoff Semi's

Was pretty much a complete rebuild of the team that finished 12th the previous year, slashed the wage budget by selling nearly everyone and bringing in players from Eastern Europe who had lesser demands. Unfortunatley with lesser demands came great annoyances in the dressing room. Pretty much all season players were unsettled or just couldn't adjust so despite starting well we soon fell away and only just scraped into the playoffs.

League Table: http://img22.imageshack.us/i/leaguetable1718.jpg/

Transfers: http://img138.imageshack.us/i/1718transferspart1.jpg/ and http://img196.imageshack.us/i/1718transferspart2v.jpg/ A lot of these were pretty awesome and had great stats, it's just the fact that they couldn't settle which made it annoying for us.

Star Players: http://img709.imageshack.us/i/careca.jpg/ Careca was a loan player and our top scorer for the 2nd year running.

http://img715.imageshack.us/i/jamessimpson.jpg/ James Simpson is a former loan player who was just a rock at the back.

So the aim for next year was to not make massive changes and just hope we settle and go 1 better and win in the playoffs.

Season     Team           League            Finished     Achievements
2010/11    Truro City   Blue Square South    	1st           Promoted, Champions
2011/12    Truro City   Blue Square Premier    	13th       
2012/13    Truro City   Blue Square Premier     1st           Promoted, Champions
2013/14    Truro City   League 2                3rd       Promoted
2014/15    Truro City   League 1                11th
2015/16    Truro City   League 1                 2nd       promoted
2016/17    Truro City   The Championship       12th  
2017/18    Truro City   The Championship        6th  Lost in Playoff Semi 

Jamie Spencer - Season 9 (18/19) The Championship - 6th Place - Lost in Playoff Semi's

Didn't make as many changes as last time as I hope a bit of stability would give us that extra push. I was wrong. My players remained unsettled and we only reached the playoffs after a decent run towards the end. very frustrating year.

League Table: http://img715.imageshack.us/i/leaguetable1819.jpg/

Transfers: http://img710.imageshack.us/i/1819transfers.jpg/ A good profit for the club and some great players coming in on the cheap. Scanell was the pick of the bunch.

Star Players: http://img196.imageshack.us/i/seanscanell.jpg/ Scanell was our top scorer

http://img715.imageshack.us/i/jamessimpson.jpg/ James Simpson, the rock at the back again.

Another frustrating 6th place playoff spot and I was pretty angry with my team at this point, still had a load of moaners so the aim had to be just to ship them all out and rebuild.

2012/13    Truro City   Blue Square Premier     1st           Promoted, Champions
2018/19    Truro City   The Championship         6th Lost in Playoff Semi

Jamie Spencer - Season 9 (18/19) The Championship -1st Place - Champions

Had a complete and very succesful overhaul of our squad this year and it meant we spent and made a lot of money in the transfer market. Not all of the transfers worked out as we still managed to sign a lot of moaners but winning the league was never really in doubt. I could even afford to throw the match v Huddersfield and lose 12-2 to ensure that Everton got relegated for a laugh :D

League Table: http://img715.imageshack.us/i/leaguetable1920.jpg/

Transfers: http://img22.imageshack.us/i/1920transferspart1.jpg/ and http://img526.imageshack.us/i/1920transferspart2.jpg/ Loads of new faces and loads of money brought in too. nearly all of the signings were awesome for us.

Star Players: http://img196.imageshack.us/i/seanscanell.jpg/ Scanell was our top scorer again.

http://img715.imageshack.us/i/jamessimpson.jpg/ James Simpson, the rock at the back yet again.

http://img710.imageshack.us/i/gomez.jpg/ - Gomez was a great goalscoring midfielder

http://img138.imageshack.us/i/guido.jpg/ - Guido Was immense alongside Simpson

http://img177.imageshack.us/i/benarfai.jpg/ - Ben Arfa was a real coup, didn't have the stamina to play the full 90 in most games but he was a class above

http://img138.imageshack.us/i/safarov.jpg/ - Safarov had to be given a bumper new contract to stay with us but it was well worth it as he bagged a lot of goals from the right side.

A very rewarding season but we will need to move some players on and bring in extra quality to survive in the Prem.

2018/19    Truro City   The Championship         6th Lost in Playoff Semi
2019/20    Truro City   The Championship         1st  Promoted, Champions

Season 2019/20 Review - Guiseley in the Premier League - 1st CHAMPIONS!!!

League Table

Past Positions

Finances

WE WON THE PREMIER LEAGUE. With 2 games to go we were already champions! As you can see I was the last 1/3 of the season in 1st place. In the end it became way to close if you ask me, must be the age :) they were nervous I guess.

FA Cup | League Cup | Champions League

I had to make a choice again. Premier League, League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League was just to much. For sure if you look at our average age. So I kicked out the League Cup and FA Cup again. The Champions League was a tryout this year. The boys were just staring their eyes out. Great countries, great girls, great pubs. We were very close on reaching the Europa League, but unfortainly we needed one more point for that. I think we were in the thoughest poule possible tho AC Milan, Villareal, G.Bordeaux, and I am very proud how we did in our debut year. The fixtures were ok, but unlucky with getting goals against in the last minute.

Squad

Transfers

Le Van is getting older and since he is 'only' decent PL I went to find a good right midfielder/winger. Again a winger from France, just coincidence. Amara Coulibaly is the man for the future. He did ok in his first season. He will get more minutes next season, hope he takes his chance. David Brau and Rene Tinajero are going to strenght our defence. And hopefully it will be Mattock - Brau - Farina - Tinajero in the future for a lot of years ;). Thats the idea anyway. Alexandr Gitinov had a storming season together with Gustavo Vidal. Gitinov has grown to a real good player! Mostly because of tutoring him by my 3 other midfielders. If you look how much better he became its just great. When bought: Gitinov 1. After his first season: Gitinov 2. And this season: Gitinov 3.

Best players of Guiseley this year:

- Gustavo Vidal (scored even more then last season and could be my own Roberts?)

- Jesus Mateu (starting to give assists aswell, could become the Messi of Guiseley)

- Alexandr Gitinov (Did superb, learned alot from my other midfielders and wanted by 12 clubs)

- Amara Coulibaly (our new right winger, still young but promissing and backup for Le Van atm)

- David Brau (needed a good central defender and went for Brau)

- Rene Tinajero (my scouts found Rene. Is the youngest in the squad but also the most promissing)

Awards:

- English Players' Player of the Year (2nd place Beretta)

- English Footballer of the Year (1st place Vidal)

- English Premier Division Top Goalscorer (1st place Vidal)

- English Players' Young Player of the Year (1st place Gitinov, 2nd place Mateu)

- English Premier Division Manager of the Year (1st place)

- European Golden Boot (1st place Vidal)

Again no decent/good youngsters. The facilities are average atm.. but improving! But again really disappointed about the youth coming trough, or better said not comming through ;).

Aim for next season: Last season was a perfect one. Hope to end in top 3 and win the Community Shield, CL, FA Cup or League Cup.. I require 2 of the 4 prices from my players. And please, please can I get a good youth player? Please?

Season     Team           League               Finished  Achievements
2010/11    Guiseley    Blue Square South    	5th       Promoted
2011/12    Guiseley    Blue Square Premier    	1st       Promoted, BSP Champions, FA Trophy winners
2012/13    Guiseley    Coca Cola League Two    	1st       Promoted, CCL2 Champions
2013/14    Guiseley    Coca Cola League One    	3rd       Promoted
2014/15    Guiseley    Coca Cola Championship  	14th
2015/16    Guiseley    Coca Cola Championship  	9th       FA Cup runner-up, Qualified for Europa League
2016/17    Guiseley    Coca Cola Championship  	1st       Promoted, CCC Champions
2017/18    Guiseley    Barclays Premier League 	6th       Qualified for Europa League
2018/19    Guiseley    Barclays Premier League 	3rd       Qualified for CL, FA Cup runner-up
2019/20    Guiseley    Barclays Premier League 	1st       Premier League Champions, Qualified for CL

Well done Foost on winning the prem, you look like you have a young squad so maybe another year will see you challenging for the CL.

Surprised you have had no decent youth through, i'm in my second season in the prem with average youth facilities and i had 2 players through this year who are rated good/leading prem potential and one 3 years ago who was good prem potential

Yeah it sucks real hard I must say. This season (just 6 matches on its way) my facilities went up to GOOD, so there must be a good one next year... i hope haha. Maybe its because Guiseley is located badly? And Teams near Manchester/London has more chance? Is this possible?

Congratz on winning the premiership foost, Vidal looks amazing. I'm sure you will get a good youth product soon, its only a matter of time.

Not sure if location affects the youth products. Good uck for next season, just need to win champions league now to complete the challenge

SnakeXe, you managed to win the Premier League without losing any game?

Not yet, lost 1 or 2 games the last few seasons, it's usually either Man City away or Liverpool away, or both that I lose. This season for a change I lost against Man Utd at home, had a man sent off after 10 mins so sort of understandable really!

Ok, now that Truro are now playable due to their reputation change I will be starting this challenge with the aim to do better than last year and to also do the challenge in the quickest time (ambitious I know). But I could do with knowing what it currently is, do any of you know?

Ok, now that Truro are now playable due to their reputation change I will be starting this challenge with the aim to do better than last year and to also do the challenge in the quickest time (ambitious I know). But I could do with knowing what it currently is, do any of you know?

Probably about 8-9 years. Most seasons automatic promotion and a few in the premiership before winning everything. To be honest though, I personally feel that part of the intrigue and allure of this challenge is to struggle a little bit and doing it in an unreasonable amount of time will only raise suspicions due to the fact that everyone else has gone through the challenge and knows how hard it is to do it quickly without reloading.

Probably about 8-9 years. Most seasons automatic promotion and a few in the premiership before winning everything. To be honest though, I personally feel that part of the intrigue and allure of this challenge is to struggle a little bit and doing it in an unreasonable amount of time will only raise suspicions due to the fact that everyone else has gone through the challenge and knows how hard it is to do it quickly without reloading.

Indeed, although that sounds like how I done in FM09 although I think there were three other people who done it in the same time I did. Its doing the Premiership which was the hardest part last time. Although what I want and how it plays will probably be different this time around.

Won the first two, then lost the third of my final four games, so the table going into the last game looked like this.

1. Burton 84 pts. +35 GD

2. Truro 84 pts. +33 GD

Fixtures: Morecambe (3rd) vs Burton

Droylsden (11th) vs Truro

Final scores

Morecambe 1 0 Burton

Droylsden 0 0 Truro

TRURO ARE BSP CHAMPS! LEAGUE TWO HERE WE COME!

The opposition has worked out how to beat me away - constantly foul without getting booked and kick one of my players off the park.

That's it stuff this yet another loss where they kick me from here to next week and no-one gets booked, injure another player, score a fluke and an offside goal while I create far more CCC's and hit the post twice.

Congratz on promotion to league 2 Dons2387.

Swindon69: yer the same is happening to me this season in the premiership, ive got 6 1st teamers injured been creating more chances than opposition yet still lose. It's unbelievably frustrating:mad:

I spent 61 mill on transfers this season including 3 players over 12.5 mill each, but i am really struggling i am 11th after 10 games. hopefully with a bit more luck i can get that european spot. If we don't im in trouble, my reckless summer spending has put us in the red by about 5 mill

Season 4 - Bedford Town - BSP - 2013/2014

Media Prediction - 24th

Actual Position - 4th (Table) - (Positions Graph) - (Results 1) - (Results 2) - (Results 3)

Review of Season: What can I say but...Outstanding!!! A great start to the season which was unexpected and kept us in touching distance. We then hit a sticky patch mid season, but a strong finish earnt us a place in the playoffs. I was surprized how quickly the team seemed to gell together. I just hope I havn't gone up too soon and come straight back down.

Playoffs:

Blue Square Premier Playoff Semi Final Leg One: Took an early lead and managed to hang on under a ton of pressure.

Blue Square Premier Playoff Semi Final Leg Two: Great result away to send us to the final.

Blue Square Premier Playoff Final: Captain fantastic from the spot to send us into the football league :D

Fa Cup: Same old story really.

Fa Trophy: Better than previous seasons.

Transfers: Added much needed quality in most positions which clearly paid off.

Finances: In the black so am happy. Board continue to invest, hopefully they will invest in facilities soon.

Squad: First time I've had anything like strength in depth, which is probably why I was able to keep in touch with the top teams during the mid season slump.

Drew Rattlesnake_85 Key Player of the Year Award: Winner - Solid throughout the season and scored the goal that sent us up

Runner-up - turned in some good performances this season, but just missed out on the top award.

Aims for Next Season: Simply survival. Improve squad and hope for the best.

Bedford Town

Season        Division                    Position                 Achievements
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11       Blue Square North           8th                      None
2011/12       Blue Square North           4th                      Promotion (Playoff winners)
2012/13       Blue Square Premier         17th                     None
2013/14       Blue Square Premier         4th                      Promotion (Playoff winners)

Season 4 - Bedford Town - BSP - 2013/2014

Media Prediction - 24th

Actual Position - 4th (Table) - (Positions Graph) - (Results 1) - (Results 2) - (Results 3)

Review of Season: What can I say but...Outstanding!!! A great start to the season which was unexpected and kept us in touching distance. We then hit a sticky patch mid season, but a strong finish earnt us a place in the playoffs. I was surprized how quickly the team seemed to gell together. I just hope I havn't gone up too soon and come straight back down.

Playoffs:

Blue Square Premier Playoff Semi Final Leg One: Took an early lead and managed to hang on under a ton of pressure.

Blue Square Premier Playoff Semi Final Leg Two: Great result away to send us to the final.

Blue Square Premier Playoff Final: Captain fantastic from the spot to send us into the football league :D

Fa Cup: Same old story really.

Fa Trophy: Better than previous seasons.

Transfers: Added much needed quality in most positions which clearly paid off.

Finances: In the black so am happy. Board continue to invest, hopefully they will invest in facilities soon.

Squad: First time I've had anything like strength in depth, which is probably why I was able to keep in touch with the top teams during the mid season slump.

Drew Rattlesnake_85 Key Player of the Year Award: Winner - Solid throughout the season and scored the goal that sent us up

Runner-up - turned in some good performances this season, but just missed out on the top award.

Aims for Next Season: Simply survival. Improve squad and hope for the best.

Bedford Town

Season        Division                    Position                 Achievements
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11       Blue Square North           8th                      None
2011/12       Blue Square North           4th                      Promotion (Playoff winners)
2012/13       Blue Square Premier         17th                     None
2013/14       Blue Square Premier         4th                      Promotion (Playoff winners)

You too mate congrats! Season review coming shortly

Robert Hunter - Truro City Season 5 - BSP Champions. FA Trophy 4th Round.

As i documented earlier, it was a nervy run in for the final few games of the season.

This was the table with 4 games left.

And this was the final table. So we managed to sneak out promotion thanks to other teams poor results.

The Squad who did it

Paynter Patulea

Harrop Hewitt-Fisher Stansfield Keko

Wallace Teixeira Frampton Ifil

Suckling

Subs:

Tsvetkov (ST) Marriott (DC) Turner (DR/L) Sargent (ML) Logan (CB) Nicholson (CB)

Awards:

BSP Team of the Year

MOY

Top goalscorer (2nd)

Looked at this guy during the break, you would have though with that name he'd be a little better :)

Boston united season 9 2018/19

My first season in League 1 started out well but after christmas we couldn't buy a win meaning we got relegated.

League Table, Position Graph

Fixtures pt 1, Fixtures pt 2, Fixtures pt 3

FA Cup Best competition of the lot making the 2nd round

League Cup

Johnstone's Paint Trophy

Transfers

Key Players

No Player could really be classed as key as no one stood out at all

Finances

Season           League              Final Position               Achievments
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11       Blue Square North          7th                         none
2011/12       Blue Square North          2nd                       Promoted Via Playoffs
2012/13       Blue Square Premier        15th                        none  
2013/14       Blue Square Premier        20th                        none
2014/15       Blue Square Premier        12th                        none
2015/16       Blue Square Premier        3rd                       Lost in Playoff Final   
2016/17       Blue Square Premier        1st                       Automatic Promotion, FA Trophy
2017/18       Coca Cola League 2         2nd                       Automatic Promtion
2018/19       Coca Cola League 1         21st                      Relegated to League 2

Other Winners

Premier League - Manchester City

FA Cup - Chelsea

Carling Cup - Manchester City

Champions League - Manchester City

UEFA Cup - Fiorentina

Aims for next season

Get promoted back to League 1

Boston united season 9 2018/19

My first season in League 1 started out well but after christmas we couldn't buy a win meaning we got relegated.

League Table, Position Graph

Fixtures pt 1, Fixtures pt 2, Fixtures pt 3

FA Cup Best competition of the lot making the 2nd round

League Cup

Johnstone's Paint Trophy

Transfers

Key Players

No Player could really be classed as key as no one stood out at all

Finances

Season           League              Final Position               Achievments
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11       Blue Square North          7th                         none
2011/12       Blue Square North          2nd                       Promoted Via Playoffs
2012/13       Blue Square Premier        15th                        none  
2013/14       Blue Square Premier        20th                        none
2014/15       Blue Square Premier        12th                        none
2015/16       Blue Square Premier        3rd                       Lost in Playoff Final   
2016/17       Blue Square Premier        1st                       Automatic Promotion, FA Trophy
2017/18       Coca Cola League 2         2nd                       Automatic Promtion
2018/19       Coca Cola League 1         21st                      Relegated to League 2

Other Winners

Premier League - Manchester City

FA Cup - Chelsea

Carling Cup - Manchester City

Champions League - Manchester City

UEFA Cup - Fiorentina

Aims for next season

Get promoted back to League 1

Unlucky mate. What were the problems? Injuries? No squad harmony or depth? Not good enough players?

Archived