dafuge's FM10 challenge

I still need kits for all the teams in the challenge.

Also, is anyone else finding it really easy to sign quality players upon promotion to the BSP?

I just got promoted after two seasons in the BSN with Frickley (I bumped up their reputation with an editor to get them promoted, and then changed it back to 750, so obviously I can't complete the challenge legitimately or post updates), which means I am by far the smallest club in the BSP reputation-wise.

Yet even before the new season ticked over, I've managed to sign Izale McLeod, Michael Kuipers, Kieran Murtagh and Mansour Assoumani to cheap wages without any competition. All would be at least very good L2 players as well. I could have gotten Chris Dagnall and Barry Corr too, who are of a similar level.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nah, the logo FMF pack I got had no Nuneaton logo in, just every other clubs logo from England

Exactly... I cant find one - irritating managing the only team without a proper logo :)

Season 2 - BSP.

GUTTED! I have missed out on promotion to League 2 after an 8-9 penalty shootout loss to Cambridge Utd. I finished 4th in the league with Cambridge finishing 2nd so fair play they probably deserved it overall... but it doesn't make it any the less painful.

Ah well, I will be gunning for the automatic slot this coming season!!

Also, is anyone else finding it really easy to sign quality players upon promotion to the BSP?

I don't remember it being easy for me, in fact I think I maybe changed only one player in my first 11 between the BSS and promotion to League 2 with Merthyr. I've only ever had one really successful summer in terms of recruitment, which was the one preceding my promotion to the Championship, every player I signed then was great for us and subsequently sold on for big profits :)

Had a good start to my third season in the Championship (was due one after the previous two debacles), won 3 out of 4 - hopefully will not struggle against relegation again this year!

dlnwba86 - Season 3 - King's Lynn - Blue Square Premier

Final League Table

Not much to say about this season really to be honest. Started off okay but fell to mid-table and stayed there all season finishing fairly well in 9th. Home form was immense, not losing until the new year, but i also didn't win away until the new year, until i finally found a tactic my team is suited to so i have high hoped for next season.

Finances - Going downhill fast in this division.

Two starts of the season were Virgo at the back and Ibehre up front finishing as leading goalscorer with 20 goals. The rest of the squad were strong enough in most areas.

Have already signed a few quality players for next season including Davide Enrico Somma and Sergio Orteman so i'm hopeful of at least a play-off place next season.

Cups, nothing to report unfortunately, one day i will bother with them, if only for the prize money!!!

Season 1 - BSN - 2nd - Playoff Finalists

Season 2 - BSN - 2nd - Playoff Winners, Promotion

Season 3 - BSP - 9th - ......................

I'll do a proper first season update at some point but my game just crashed half-way through season two, about two months (game time) since I last saved. I did pretty well in this period and signed/got rid of a few players as well.

Finding it tough to get the motivation to retrace my old steps.

Exactly... I cant find one - irritating managing the only team without a proper logo :)

Season 2 - BSP.

GUTTED! I have missed out on promotion to League 2 after an 8-9 penalty shootout loss to Cambridge Utd. I finished 4th in the league with Cambridge finishing 2nd so fair play they probably deserved it overall... but it doesn't make it any the less painful.

Ah well, I will be gunning for the automatic slot this coming season!!

Try this: http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/teams/guidetoground.php?team_id=14

You can right click the logo and save image as

2011/12 - Hendon - Blue Square Premier

Media Prediction: 24th

League Finish: 23rd

League Graph

Extremely disappointing season as everything seemed to fall apart; strikers weren't scorer and defenders were either setting up or scoring for the opposition.

Squad

Disappointing season really, the only stand-out performer was Mansour Assoumani.

FA Cup - Disappointing, the story of our season..

FA Trophy - A better, but still disappointing day in this competition as we faltered against BSS side Merthyr.

Key Player

Mansour Assoumani - Excellent season for him in an awful season for us, the standout performer.

Career Overview

Season      League                   Position        Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2010/11    Blue Square North          1st         Champions of the BSN
2011/12    Blue Square Premier       23rd             Relegated

Hehe thx.. well doing these reports are actually no fun, so if noone is reading it anyway i dont wanna waste my time ;)

I don't mind writing them, but maybe that's cause I don't spend a long time getting screenshots etc, just get the essentials and then do a little description.

Alright, I gave up on this challenge after a couple of attempts when the game was first released. My tactics were probably shockingly bad so I've been reading over the tactical theorems yesterday/today and after a couple of test runs in other savegames I think I've got my head round the tactics in FM10 a bit better now.

So here goes again, as I take over as manager of Guiseley

Drewski. Boston United. 2018/2019. Championship

Shocked tbh, never did I think that we would win promotion to the Premier League this season, we had a good squad of players but I didn't think that we would be strong enough to actually go up, but with this game, there is a lot of surprises; here is the graph, we were actually top for a few games before finally settling for 2nd place, it was nice to see the team always challenging for at least a play-off spot.

Squad - it was nice to see three of my strikers getting into double figures, as well as my midfield contributing a few goals as well, you can say the only thing that ****ed me off was my goalkeeper, he couldn't save a shot even if he had a robotic arm that was programmed to save shots, lucky for us our team was going to score goals.

Kilgallon - he may have gotten worse this year but the stalwart still put in a very good performance over the duration of the season, I doubt he will be able to stand up to the ferocity of the Premier League so a replacement will be vital.

Mahoto - again, like Kilgallon, he was a stalwart in the heart of my midfield, he wasn't the fastest of fittest, but he was able to break up play and bang in a few stunners this season, he might need to be replaced next season.

van der Waal - superb, 21 goals for my main striker, very pleased with his overall performance this season, he will be my main man next season until I get someone better.

Transfers - lost my RB to Dundee United, but it was good money, most of the players bought in did well, whilst those who left were either crap or unhappy, with money made this leads to our finances, with over £4m in the bank, and with the tv money next season we should get a half decent budget to splash on new players, and I'll need it.

Me

Aims for next season:

Stay up, I don't care how we do it, but stay up.

Merthyr Tydfill League 1 2016/17

Table

Positions

League Cup - 1st Rd

FA Cup - 4th Rd Replay

JPT - South Semi-Final

I managed to comfortably attain a midtable position and if not for a shocking defence could have done better. Too many draws from winning positions.

In the League cup i was disappointed to go out 0-2 away to L1 Plymouth.

In the JPT i lost 1-3 to L1 Oxford away

I got past the 2nd Rd in the FA cup for the first time, beating my parent club Swansea 2-1 at home in the 3rd rd and then drawing 1-1 at home to premiership Everton in spite of having the better chances and deserving the win. I lost the replay 4-0.

I had an internal change of chairman who took out a loan of 300k to improve the finances, i also made 600k from playing Everton over the 2 matches, my finances finished in the black at the end of the season for the first time, about 85K.

Transfers

Fornasier (history) and Fitzharris (history) left at the start of the season after not featuring too much in 15/16.

Youga (history) was sold on as he was a high earner and at 31 was getting on.

I brought in a lot of young players to provide cover.

Squad

None of my goalies or defenders had good seasons, all had good runs of form followed by bad runs littered with awful mistakes. Rivera was brought in to replace Youga but had a particuarly shocking start to his career. Tennant was the best player, his average brought down by his 3 red cards.

The midfield with the exception of Noone followed the same pattern of form as the defence.

McShea and Kisuka started the season as the main strikers but poor form meant they were relegated to the bench.

Bailleul came in jan and showed good form, forming a great partnership with Clarke.

Clarke really came on from last season where he struggled and finished as top scorer.

Star Player - didn't think he would make the step up in leagues, instead Noone had his best season for both goals and assists.

Career so far:

Season    League                       Position    Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2010/11   Blue Square South        3rd         Promoted via playoffs
2011/12   Blue Square Premier      9th         None
2012/13   Blue Square Premier      2nd         Promoted via playoffs
2013/14   League 2                 15th        None  
2014/15   League 2                 13th        JPT Winners
2015/16   League 2                 5th         Promoted via playoffs
2016/17   League 1                 13th        None 

Boston United - Blue Square Premier League - 2011/12

Predicted: 23rd

Finished: 2nd

Table

Graph

What a season! I was worried for the first couple of weeks. Once my squad got to know each other and I could play a more attacking football things went much better for Boston U. After October I was at the top of the league for the rest of the season. However, it seemed no matter how well I played, wrexham played better. It was a 4 way race for most of the season but Wrexham wouldn't lose. This may have been my best season in FM but it wasn't good enough.

Leading up to the playoffs I was still making a push for 1st place. With 5 games left, I was still in the hunt. It came down to the last game when I was 2 points back. However, Wrexham pulled out an easy home win. My star CM Noone got a red card starting me with a disadvantage for the semi finals. The first game of the semi's I dominated but couldn't finish and walked away with a tie. The second game was epic: did not play well the entire game but managed to jump out to an early 2-0 lead. However Dag & Red pulled two back and I was sure we were going to pk's. I brought on Fitz to take a pk and instead he scored a late goal and we were through!

We got outplayed in the final but we managed to outscore them again in overtime. This time Super Kyle put in the winner.

I chose to focus on promotion so the cup runs were not stellar:

Cup - ran into a tough side and was badly beaten.

Trophy- most of my subs played in the last game.

Personnel

I only brought in a few players and felt my squad would do well in BSP and I wasn't wrong.

Key players:

The two new signings from the summer that came up big:

Noone- won the BSP player of the year award and with 20 assists from CM he deserved it. Destroyed teams with his passing.

Boyata- Very solid at the back, especially when paired with Gordon Dick. These two allowed me to press opponents very hard without having to worry about defense. I hope that they will stay this effective in League 2!

Super Kyle and Declan Bunting both scored over 30 goals for me this season and were very solid upfront. I wanted to work Fitzpatrick in but the others were too good for him to get much work.

Career Overview

Season    League                   Position    Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2010/11   Blue Square North        3rd         Promoted Via Play-Offs
2011/12   Blue Square Premier      2nd         Promoted Via Play-Offs

Next Season

I am looking forward to higher salaries. I can barely manage the team I have with 17 players. I need help on the right wing and perhaps a replacement for Nick Main. My goal for next year is to make another promotion challenge!

Two crazy shots outside the area saw us winning the JPT Final

I actually think this is the first time ever i have won this trophy, and keep in mind i have played all the dafuge challenges :p

Funny you should say that because even though like most here I can plough through the Leagues with straight promotions etc I don't believe I have ever won this Trophy either. :o

dafuge's FM10 Challenge Summary Preview

Sorry for the late update. Here is the latest Challenge Summary.

Not very updated, but there's only that much I can do if no one updates it via the form. No two ways about it, really.

If you like what I've done, the best way to support this is by updating your season thus far at this website. Bookmark it now! Add any suggestions/feedback/problems here or PM me.

Funny you should say that because even though like most here I can plough through the Leagues with straight promotions etc I don't believe I have ever won this Trophy either. :o

Hehe well this win got me on the fav. personel, list.. i dont think you can get there by just winning leagues? it have never happened to me at least =)

When did you guys get to scout more than just UK+france? im in the L1 and i was hoping i would be able to scout more, but no :(

Not very updated, but there's only that much I can do if no one updates it via the form. No two ways about it, really.

If you like what I've done, the best way to support this is by updating your season thus far at this website. Bookmark it now! Add any suggestions/feedback/problems here or PM me.

Hey man, I did several updates a few weeks ago but I don't appear at all in the Challenge Summary :confused: should I resubmit them all?

Season 10 - SnakeXe's Merthyr Tydfil

Coca-Cola Championship - 9th (Table)

FA Cup - 3rd Round (lost v Mansfield)

League Cup - 2nd Round (lost v Sheff Utd)

Transfers

Great season considering the previous one, never really challenged for a Play-Off spot, but I think it'd be too early for us anyway. The evolution rather than revolution policy paid dividends, as a number of previously rubbish players raised their game and performed for the team.

As it's my 10th year at the club I thought I'd give you a look at some of the stars of the current Merthyr team :)

Victor Anichebe - Signed in the summer on a free transfer, the ex-Everton player may be getting on slightly now, but he was great for us, scoring at will at times. It's a shame he wasn't more consistent, but after the struggles I've had finding the right striker, I'm not going to complain!

Giuseppe Barbato - £2.1m record signing a season and a half ago from Lazio - I still don't honestly know how they could let him go for that little, and how he was interested in signing for a team in the relegation zone of the Championship! Absolutely key player for us, pops up with the odd winner, and the best crosser of the ball I've had at Merthyr. Will be one of the players who will keep his place if we get promoted.

Daniel Carrera - Only signed in January, but the guy clearly has class. I use him in the deep-lying playmaker role, and it's a joy to watch him spread passes onto the toe of either winger. Like Barbato, I think he's easily good enough to play in the Premier League.

Season    League                  Position  Achievements                  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11   Blue Square South       1st       Blue Square South Champions, Promoted
2011/12   Blue Square Premier     1st       Blue Square Premier Champions, Promoted
2012/13   Coca-Cola League Two    4th       Play-Off Winners, Promoted
2013/14   Coca-Cola League One    6th       Play-Off Semi-Finalists
2014/15   Coca-Cola League One    4th       Play-Off Semi-Finalists
2015/16   Coca-Cola League One    17th      Johnstone's Paint Trophy Winners
2016/17   Coca-Cola League One    2nd       Promoted
2017/18   Coca-Cola Championship  18th      None
2018/19   Coca-Cola Championship  21st      None
[b]2019/20   Coca-Cola Championship  9th       None[/b]

Previous Season Reports:

Season 1 - 2010/11

Season 2 - 2011/12

Season 3 - 2012/13

Season 4 - 2013/14

Season 5 - 2014/15

Season 6 - 2015/16

Season 7 - 2016/17

Season 8 - 2017/18

Season 9 - 2018/19

Hey man, I did several updates a few weeks ago but I don't appear at all in the Challenge Summary :confused: should I resubmit them all?

yer i have the same problem as SnakeXe, i am sure i updated my 2 seasons progress but my 2nd season update doesnt seem to have been registered.

2014/2015 - Billericay Town - Coca-Cola League One

League Position - 3rd

TABLE

GRAPH

It was a pretty straightforward season all in all. We stormed out of the gate, had our customary September/October slump, and then basically pillaged all that came before us thereafter. Pompey ran away from the league, they didn't lose their first game until my Ricay beat them in late February, though oddly this caused enough of a drop in form that Palace were able to overhaul them for the title. I can't help but think I had the team to challenge those two for the title, but some shaky goalkeeping and my inability to win matches as favorites lead to probably a pretty fair final table, with plucky Ricay finishing 3rd.

That of course left the playoffs as our only opportunity to go up, which I felt pretty good about, as Rotherham were the only team in the playoff places that really gave us a lot of trouble throughout the season. In the first leg we were drawn against Peterborough, who had just turned us over 0-3 at the New Lodge two fixtures earlier. The first leg was at London Road, and it was a nervy fixture, Nico De Jong opening the scoring for Ricay with a bullet only to be reversed in the 59th minute by a Troy Deeney strike. Fabio Borini then gave us the hammer for the return leg by audaciously lobbing Posh keeper Joe Lewis, who palmed the ball into his own net.

Semi Leg 1

The return leg was made to seem academic when Ed Upson arrowed a shot in the near corner on 5', but while we threatened, we could never score the second goal which would have killed off the tie. Davide Orsi, a former Man Utd youth product that we had scouted heavily and offered half the kingdom to sign in the summer made things interesting when he skinned Fratus in the 61' en route to beating my keeper. The last half an hour was nervy as Posh threatened constantly, but in the end Ricay held on for a 3-2 aggregate win and a trip to Wembley.

Semi Leg 2

The playoff final pitted Billericay Town against Rotherham United. We played Rotherham 4 times the past 2 seasons having lost two and drawn two. I was not feeling especially confident, though I new we had the fresher squad given my almost obsessive rotation policies. The match started off with drama, as Borini was played in by a Dady header and his ferocious strike was bobbled by the Rotherham keeper who put it behind him for a 1-0 Ricay lead. We'd hold that throughout a tame first half. In the second, Borini was played clean through and rifled a shot into the low right corner. Two-nil to Ricay and I must say I was feeling confident. That scoreline held until the 82' when sub Calvin Andrew was felled in box. Midfielder Vega stepped up and stroked home the resulting penalty, and Ricay had earned promotion to the Championship!

Playoff Final

The cups went ok. We were dumped out of the League Cup in round 2 by EPL side Leeds United in a 6-0 thrashing at Elland Road that kicked off a 2-month slump. We also went out in the 2nd round of the Johnstone's Paint Trophy to a Portsmouth side at the height of their powers. The FA Cup however saw us earn a pair of profitable ties, earning a 1-1 vs Preston North End at Deepdale before turning them over 3-1 in the replay. That left us facing Leeds at Elland Road again in the 4th round, the furthest we had yet gotten in the competition. Leeds had a man sent off in the 5th minute, and Dady popped up to head a cross home in the 20th. We had approximately a half-dozen chances after that to take a two goal lead and book a place in the 5th round. Unfortunately, Premier League sides make League One sides pay for being wasteful, and goals in the 35th and 86th minute meant we crashed out. Still, there's no way we balance the books for the season without those ties.

FA cup results

Round 4 vs Leeds

League Cup

JPT

Transfers & Finances to follow. We bought more quality than quantity this time, though I must say while Dady and Zicu did a job for us, I really must learn that buying these over-30s is almost always a disappointment. We turned a profit for the season, though again, without those cup ties and 160k injection by the board, we'd have been all of 9k in the black for the season. Overall we're still in the red, and that's definitely hurting come budget time. I think I will sell a star or two in the close season to try and balance the books.

TRANSFERS

FINANCES

Highlights of the squad this season:

Manuel Rodríguez Sánchez - Rodríguez Sánchez was far and away my player of the season, solid at the back and unbelievable on set pieces, my leading scorer overall with 15 goals, all but one from Corners and Indirect Free Kicks. The key is the combination of Jumping, Heading and Acceleration, which lets him lose his marker. If I don't lose him this year, I'd be surprised, he's definitely Premiership potential.

Rafael Moreno - The young Spanish full-back is not only solid on the flank, but excellent at cutting out diagnal balls in the air.

Serge Labarthe - The Frenchman on the other flank, did a solid job.

Fabio Borini - Borini was nominally my best striker this year, signed after being released by GH Academy of all places. He was mighty inconsistent as well, but he did do the business in the playoffs.

So we've made the Championship. I'm not predicting anything other than a relegation battle, because while the overall squad quality isn't terrible, there's little prospect for improving the wages, as we're still playing at the New Lodge, with 424 seated and a 3500 capacity. We still have lousy training and youth facilities, and last seasons new Chairman is still thrilled to be here. We'll keep plugging along though.

Billericay Town

2010/2011 - Blue Square South - 2nd, playoffs - promoted; FA Cup - 3rd qualifying round; FA Trophy - 3rd qualifying round

2011/2012 - Blue Square Premier - 2nd, playoffs - promoted; FA Cup - 2nd round; FA Trophy - Final

2012/2013 - Coca-Cola League Two - 3rd, automatic promotion; FA Cup - 2nd round; League Cup - 1st round; Johnstone's Paint Trophy - 1st round

2013/2014 - Coca-Cola League One - 12th; FA Cup - 3rd round; League Cup - 2nd round; Johnstone's Paint Trophy - 2nd round

2014/2015 - Coca-Cola League One - 3rd, playoffs - promoted; FA Cup - 4th round; League Cup - 2nd round; Johnstone's Paint Trophy - 2nd round

pjtopor, Looks like you had a very consistant and solid season there, with some very good defenders. Interesting that you have some reasonable sponsorship deals, mine was renewed in 2015 when i was in L2, for 5k and lasting 5 years:(

Ok dafuge,I have started this as Carshalton but I have a problem. I cannot post a screenshot. I followed your instructions by pressing ALT + F9 for the shot but when I went to the fm10 folder,there was no screenshots folder there so I created one and tryed again but still no luck. Can you or anyone advise me please so I can post my screenshot which will now be late due to playing the game.

OK so I am playing this challenge, and everything is going not too bad except for a few times per season I have congested fixtures (not even because of cups just league matches) and my squad is completed exhausted on matchday.

I have 20 players in the 1st team. 2 injured and 1 suspended.

Yet I am going into game #3 in a row with zero chance of winning because most players on my squad are starting the match in a "tired" state and start with stamina levels of around 75%-80%.

Is this normal and just something you need to deal with at this level? Or is my squad just to small?

pjtopor, Looks like you had a very consistant and solid season there, with some very good defenders. Interesting that you have some reasonable sponsorship deals, mine was renewed in 2015 when i was in L2, for 5k and lasting 5 years:(

Yeah, the non-stadium financial stuff has been pretty reasonable this save, certainly a lot better than my last extended attempt at LLM. The sponsorships updating, the board hasn't killed me for going a wee bit over budget. ;) Apparently I must have a good chairman if you're not seeing the same good fortune.

OK so I am playing this challenge, and everything is going not too bad except for a few times per season I have congested fixtures (not even because of cups just league matches) and my squad is completed exhausted on matchday.

I have 20 players in the 1st team. 2 injured and 1 suspended.

Yet I am going into game #3 in a row with zero chance of winning because most players on my squad are starting the match in a "tired" state and start with stamina levels of around 75%-80%.

Is this normal and just something you need to deal with at this level? Or is my squad just to small?

Might have a look at your training. I tend to run with a 22-25 man squad and rotate heavily whenever there's fixture congestion, and I rarely have to start a player below 97% unless its right at the beginning of a season.

I'm looking for a save file with any of the newly promoted teams into the IPL, NPL or SPL at the very start of the game.

Didcot, Leamington, Truro, Durham, Retford, Stocksbridge, Cray, Kingstonian, Waltham Abbey, or Avely.

Can anyone help? Coming up to 1,000 reloads now, no luck

Several? Three hardly counts as several :D You should submit seasons 4-9.

yer i have the same problem as SnakeXe, i am sure i updated my 2 seasons progress but my 2nd season update doesnt seem to have been registered.

Okay I think I know what went wrong. But don't worry I have all your data! It's just that I forgot to automate one step and that was the step that I forgot to do :p I'll look through again later! Thanks!

Which reminds me I should probably add a worksheet which shows all the data that has been submitted thus far.

Annihilator666 - Guiseley - Season 10/11 - Blue Square North

Table - League Table | Position Graph

Squad - Guiseley Squad

Transfers - Transfers Summary

Finances - Finance Summary

Other Info - Club Information | Manager Information

Top Scorer - Kyle Wilson

Records - Overall Records | Season Records

Best Eleven - Overall | Season

Competition History - Past League Positions | Full Competitions History

Quite a slow start to the season, though I was happy that things were going well compared to my last attempt at this challenge. But then the team suddenly seemed to click and during the middle of the season, nobody could beat us. Our run included a nice 6-game win streak.

The latter part of the season featured a couple of defeats that dented any hopes of automatic promotion, but a 4th place finish put us into the playoffs, where we faced AFC Telford in the semi-finals.

A 2-1 win at home in the first leg had us in a good, but precarious, position for the return leg. It seemed that I was on my way out when AFC Telford went 4-2 up at home in the 71st minute, but a penalty coolly put away by Super Kyle in the 85th minute looked like sending the game into extra-time. Incredibly, we managed to grab a winner in the 4th minute of stoppage time, sending us through to the playoff final!

So we faced off against Blyth for promotion to the BSP. In an amazing start, we took the lead after less than 2 minutes with Chris Denham poking home from 8 yards. Not much else happened in the first half, but in the second half Blyth were on top and 2 quickfire goals took them to victory. :(

Not much to speak of in the cups. Lost in my first FA cup game to an all-grey team. Won my first FA trophy game, but then lost in the next round.

Aims for next season:

-- Playoffs or better in the league

-- A run in one of the cups

-- Try to improve the finances, somehow!

Here is the latest Challenge Summary.

Ah I'm there now :) do I need to submit the intervening seasons, or is it okay that I just did the latest?

By the way, anything more than a couple is several - therefore 3 is several ;)

Doing superbly in my Championship season, It's been a long season, taking me much longer than other seasons, but it has been fantastic. Made superb free signings and my team are clearly capable. We are currently sitting just inside the play-off spots and I am confident that if I was to make it to the playoffs (currently in middle of March) iI reckon we could take it.

Dartford - Coca Cola League Two - 2013/14

Predicted: 24th

Finished: 10th

League Table

Graph

The season went fine in the end but had a general feeling on what 'could have been.'

Started off very poorly and by January we were hovering around the relegation spots. Then I decided to stop being stubborn and tweak my tactics, which worked like magic as we went on a huge run from February, not losing until the final game of the season. We even nearly nicked a play-off position but failed to win our last match against a side already promoted (which felt like complete failure.)

One to go

Carling Cup Pointless for teams at this level

FA Cup Did well and only got stopped by Championship quality. Just our luck not to draw a Premiership side and make some money!

JPTrophy Can't even remember what happened here. Another distraction I couldn't care less about.

Transfers Lots of players out, only a few in.

Squad It's a getting bit over the top French but the quality is there.

Finances Awful.

Key Men

Hardly any of my players actually kept their form consistant this season so it's hard to pick many out..

Fourtier My rock in defence and came up with a good number of goals for a centre back.

Orlandi A quality player at this level, will be a big player next season once again.

Career Overview

2010/11   Blue Square South        4th         Promoted Via Play-Offs
2011/12   Blue Square Premier      5th         Defeated in Play-Off Semi-Final
2012/13   Blue Square Premier      1st         Promoted as Champions
2013/14   Coca Cola League Two     10th        n/a 

Next Season

Considering how strongly we finished the season I think the play-offs are a bare minimum for next season. I expect to finish in the top three.

Kingstonian (2015/2016)

League One Prediction - 24

League One Position - 13

Table

Graph

Summary

Decent season, we where safe from relegation all season and was even pretty close to playoff.

No big Cup runs unfortunaly.

Nice finance finally after selling some players + 777k

Squad

Davies Will be important next season

Benali

Palsson

Transfers Alot more changing this year and i finally sold somebody!

Goals for the upcoming season:

Push for a playoff spot and a decent run in the FA Cup

League                Season    Finished   Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------
Blue Square South     2010/11   4th       Playoff Final losers
Blue Square South     2011/12   1st       Blue Square South Champions
Blue Square Premier   2012/13   5th       Playoff semi-final losers 
Blue Square Premier   2013/14   1st       Blue Square Premier Champions
League Two            2014/15   2nd       JPT Winners, Promotion
League One            2015/16   13rd      none

Nantwich Town, Season 6, 2015-16 - Coca Cola League 2

Finished - 19th

League Table Link

Past Positions

Squad

Transfers

The annually, non-AI team of the year

GK - Mark Jardine, 19, Scottish

DR - Jared Hodgkiss, 29, English

DL - Liam Dawson, 24, English

DC - Nicky Dafydd, 21, Welsh

DC - Gareth Owen, 33, Welsh

MR - Scott Mitchell, 19, English *on loan*

ML - Daniel Jones, 29, English

MC - Stephen Gleeson, 27, Irish

MC - Andrew Mitchell, 24, Northern Irish

ST - Besian Idrizaj, 28, Austian

ST - Gilles Sunu, 25, French

-

Season Summary

After a fantastic season last year which involved winning the title and reaching the 3rd round of the F.A Cup, would Nantwich be able to cement themselves as a league club? The best way to describe our season, is to look at Hull City last year in the Premier League. They had a fantastic start, then become utter rubbish, picked up some important victories, and only stayed up because the teams lower than them were worse than them.

That sums our season up in a short paragraph :D

-

Career Overview

2010/11   Blue Square North       15th         None
2011/12   Blue Square North       1st          Promoted via winning the league
2012/13   Blue Square Premier     19th         None
2013/14   Blue Square Premier     10th         None
2014/15   Blue Square Premier     1st          Promoted via winning the league
2015/16   Coca Cola League 2      19th         None

Archived